Disney Wonder - Sept 30 2010 3 Night Bahamas

Well, we just giot back onboard for the back to back....luckily we were able to upghrade.
Not sure if anyone here knows, but a tropical storm prevented us from getting into castaway cay at all....so pray for good weather!

Oh, duh.....for the FE list, we are now in 6654.

Well I didn't get this till after the cruise. I saw Jen one day and she gave me the room number but I didn't have anything to write it down so I forgot it. I will be glad to mail your FE pkt to you. Sorry I missed it on the ship.

Donna, I hope that yours found you. I had already left it at the old room number.

Stephanie...its ok. If you really really want to, PM me and I'll give you our address. If not, that's perfectly ok too.

Peanut absolutely loved checking the FE every time we returned to the room!

Well I didn't get this till after the cruise. I saw Jen one day and she gave me the room number but I didn't have anything to write it down so I forgot it. I will be glad to mail your FE pkt to you. Sorry I missed it on the ship.

Donna, I hope that yours found you. I had already left it at the old room number.

Stephanie, sorry I didn't get it if it was at the old#. I know- that's the bad part about upgrading :sad2: Thank you though!!!

Webmeister-- same thing, I didn't know your cabin# and then when I was passing someone in the hall they mentioned they found your room and I forgot :rolleyes1...sorry!!!

Hope you all had a great time...we did!!!:goodvibes

I'm sorry to anyone who didn't get the FE's... It was so crazy and I wasn't sure who I gave to and who I didn't, I may have given to the same people twice.:crazy2: Webmeister ... same here, I didn't know until the last night you were there, I thought you might have canceled. :(

A Big THANK YOU to everyone for the FE's. Emma, Jeff, as well as myself were all excited to see them, and it takes a lot to get Jeff excited. :laughing:

I wish we all could have spent more time together. It would have been nice to have been roomed as close to each other as Jen and Bekah.::yes:: As a newbie I was totally lost as how to manage my time. We are all totally exhausted!!!

It's not honorable to be home but I still could have handled a few more days.:thumbsup2

I'm trying to upload the video of Emma's surprise now on FB:woohoo:

Edit: I can't figure it out :( It's 50MB which FB allows but it says it will take 390 hrs to upload.:eek: I don't know how to do it. :confused3:sad2:

Oh, duh.....for the FE list, we are now in 6654.

I noticed you weren't on the list we got at the meet, I thought you guys had cancelled or dropped out :confused3 I saw Jen the 2nd day and she gave me you # and I had a pen, you guys were way wayyyy at the end of the hallway but I'm glad I found you :goodvibes

No worries if anyone didn't have our new stateroom#.

I can't imagine if you had! We got so many FE gifts we were blown away!

Thank you all for the gifts, we were overwhelmed!
DW is now an FE convert. She didn't support at and thought it was 'silly' but let me buy a FE from Jen. We bought a few things but I didn't get to go all our.
However now she is already talking about what she wants to make for everyone on our next cruise! We can't wait!

No worries if anyone didn't have our new stateroom#.

I can't imagine if you had! We got so many FE gifts we were blown away!

Thank you all for the gifts, we were overwhelmed!
DW is now an FE convert. She didn't support at and thought it was 'silly' but let me buy a FE from Jen. We bought a few things but I didn't get to go all our.
However now she is already talking about what she wants to make for everyone on our next cruise! We can't wait!

When are you guys thinking of going again? The breezin to the bahamas has already started a part 2! lol

I know next time I'm bagging up the stuff in individual zip locks like some of the smart people in our cruise... and writing each room number I visit DOWN. :lmao: It's a shame I though of so many other cool gifts after I got on the boat.

Sept/Oct 2011 is most likely when we will cruise next (unless I can talk the wife into going this Spring).

We will be opting for a 7 day Magic cruise.

It went by fast!! Had a great time, nice to meet most of you!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the FE gifts. They were great!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter