Disney Wonder October 11th, 2015 5 day Baja

:cool1: Hi everyone, my husband, John and I will be joining you for this cruise. Our first DCL cruise was last year, a reposition from Vancouver to Los Angeles. My second DCL cruise is in a few months on the Fantasy. I am participating in my first FE for that cruise and am so excited about it. I am already thinking of FE gifts for this cruise!!! It will be easier to bring stuff since we only have to drive 2 hours. We have been to Mexico several times on other lines, so we will spend the entire time on the ship. We love playing trivia so you will find us there.

Can't wait to meet up. We will not be getting off the ship in Ensenada..been there done that...would rather explore the ship.

Hello! Did you have to call them to get the 2 night on the 16th? I'm not seeing an option for that on the website. It only shows me a 3 night of the 1st

EDITED-I found it! :)

How did you get the 2 night on the 16th? I am unable to find it :(

Keep it coming! I love hearing about other cruisers! If I had my pick, I'd also have DCL back in Los Angeles. Does anyone know why DCL didn't go back to LA? :confused3

Not sure...I have done a couple cruises from both SD and LA...both are ok but LA is closer to home, it seems for many of us.

I talked to hubby today and we have pretty much decided NOT to do Universal. We had no idea it was that far from Disneyland and how expensive one day per person is. Their will be 8 of us going.. Each dd is bringing a friend.. so 8 x $80= almost $600 :scared1: after what we are paying for Disneyland and food that is an expense we really don't need to do...yes i'm thrifty ;)

On a side note I HATE it when folks say "Oh my gosh you must be rich to go on cruises" uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggg This land vacation is costing us much more then the 5 nights in Oct 2015. Here is my breakdown...only counting six not 8 so it will be comparing apples to apples.

Six 3 day park hopper [get 4th day free] are $265 x's 6 = $1590 plus I am getting 3% cash back from Ebates so getting $47.70 back.

5 nights in Embassy suites, which sleeps 6 and has full buffet breakfast every morning.. $1047.51

4 day scooter rental $150

2 full tanks of gas for my giant Yukon XL =$250

Snacks/Sodas on trip up and back = $75

$20 per child/adult per day for snacks/lunch inside the park. $120 x 4 = $480

Too expensive!!

5 dinners outside of park at approx $100 = $500

Souvenirs.. we are allowing $10 per person = $60

Grand Total = $4152

Two Cat 9A's for 5 nights =$3762

Go Figure :lmao:

Hello my name is Israel I live In California in glad to joint the disney wonder for a second time I did the Mexican Rivera love disney cruises I'm a big disney cruiser I'm so exited for this one especially course is for my bday I cruise with my partner amado and he's exited as well hello to everyone and let get ready for the fun

Hello my name is Israel I live In California in glad to joint the disney wonder for a second time I did the Mexican Rivera love disney cruises I'm a big disney cruiser I'm so exited for this one especially course is for my bday I cruise with my partner amado and he's exited as well hello to everyone and let get ready for the fun
Hi, Israel! Welcome!!! We are going to have an awesome cruise!!! We are also celebrating birthdays and our wedding anniversary!

Hi, Israel! Welcome!!! We are going to have an awesome cruise!!! We are also celebrating birthdays and our wedding anniversary!
Thank you I'm so exited for the cruise few week left can't wait for the buffet and fireworks is this group has a Facebook group

Hello everyone so exited for this cruise can't wait so today I got my documents but kind of bumm out the didn't came like the Halloween booklet like last year

Thank you I'm so exited for the cruise few week left can't wait for the buffet and fireworks is this group has a Facebook group

Hi, :welcome:Welcome to the cruise. I am sorry but I can't mention the book here, I have gotten in trouble. :jester: :charac2: Have you made magnets to decorate your door?? Our door will be filled with them. I am looking forward to the decorations on the ship, even though I am not a Halloween fan, I think it will be a lot of fun!!! :mickeyjum

Hello yes I'm doing some magnets for my door I have a question for everyone have you guy receive your booklets and are they like Halloween night at sea or regular

Hi, :welcome:Welcome to the cruise. I am sorry but I can't mention the book here, I have gotten in trouble. :jester: :charac2: Have you made magnets to decorate your door?? Our door will be filled with them. I am looking forward to the decorations on the ship, even though I am not a Halloween fan, I think it will be a lot of fun!!! :mickeyjum

Hi everyone,

My name is Sheila and this is my first post to this thread but I'm not new to DCL or the disboards. I've had this cruise booked since day 1 and will be cruising with DH and DD9. We live in the San Diego area and can't wait to cruise from our hometown. Our last cruise was the 2012 repositioning cruise from Vancouver to LA.

We have managed to keep this a surprise from DD even though she mentions more and more frequently how much she wants to go on a cruise again. We were going to wait until the day we leave to tell her but I think we have decided to see the ship off the week before and tell her then that we will be onboard the next week.

Does anyone know if there will be a formal or semiformal night on this cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter