• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder October 11th, 2015 5 day Baja

We just booked this today! I am so excited. The one good thing about booking so late is we dont have to wait too long. This is our 3rd cruise w/ Disney. We did Similar almost 4 years ago (same stops but 7 days), and Alaska just over 2 years ago. Wanted to see if Fish extenders are still open. My kids loved doing it last time in Alaska. We had no clue our first time. In total our party has 4 rooms (10pp, 8 adults and my 2 kiddos who will be on "independent study"). At this point I am not sure about the other rooms participating. 2 rooms are first timers and the other did not want to participate last time. Thanks! I'm really excited!

Poohbear 64, by observation you seem to be somewhat of a leader on this board. I am trying to find info on the FE for this sailing. Would you be able to assist? Thank you!

Hi,
Welcome to the group. :welcome: I am not the leader just a chatty person that is excited :yay: about the cruise. I love to help when I can. I have sent you a private message. :sail:
pooh:

Hello,
Our family of 6 is looking forward to our 3rd Disney Cruise. Is there a sign-up for the fish extenders yet? We would like to participate but have never done so.
We have 4 kids, 15, 13, 8 and 6 years old.

I know it's late in the game but is there a FE? If so is it too late to join? Thanks.

:mickeyjumHi, CC12005, I sent you a private message.

Hello,
Our family of 6 is looking forward to our 3rd Disney Cruise. Is there a sign-up for the fish extenders yet? We would like to participate but have never done so.
We have 4 kids, 15, 13, 8 and 6 years old.

:tinker:Hi, Maxiebears, I can't send you a private message, you need to have over 10 posts. Can you go to other threads and post comments. Welcome to the cruise. TERI

Hi There!!!
We are doing our first Disney cruise...I know it's late but is it too late to join the fish extenders?
Please let me know...we are super excited!!!
:welcome: Hi, Have you read some of the above posts?? Please comment on other threads to raise your messages to 10, that way I can send you a private message. :sail:

We just booked this today! I am so excited. The one good thing about booking so late is we dont have to wait too long. This is our 3rd cruise w/ Disney. We did Similar almost 4 years ago (same stops but 7 days), and Alaska just over 2 years ago. Wanted to see if Fish extenders are still open. My kids loved doing it last time in Alaska. We had no clue our first time. In total our party has 4 rooms (10pp, 8 adults and my 2 kiddos who will be on "independent study"). At this point I am not sure about the other rooms participating. 2 rooms are first timers and the other did not want to participate last time. Thanks! I'm really excited!

YAY!!!! Sooo exciting...it's going to be so much fun!

Yay! Another Canadian :cool1: Welcome aboard. My youngest DD will be ten too, although she wasn't enamored of the kids club on the last cruise...but that had more to do with being jealous of her big sister (who went to the Edge instead) than any fault of the club :rolleyes:

21st Birthday on board!! Woohoo!! How exciting!

DH and I have booked this cruise, and would like to meet up with others cruisers going. We will have a fish extender group, a group meet up, maybe a Mixiology Class or Wine tasting. Come and join us.

Can't wait its going to be sooo much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter