• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

Hello everyone! This is going to be the first cruise that my boyfriend and I ever go on and we are more then excited that it is a Disney Cruise!!! I have been reading about fish extenders for a while now considering we booked this cruise over a year ago. I unfortunately had not been able to have access to this website.. Every time I would try to pull it up on my phone it would just NOT open until randomly tonight it decided it would work for once.. I had read about August 31st being the last day to sign up to do fish extenders.. I know with the cruise being less then a month away it might be a little difficult for us to participate now but we'd be more then happy if we still could!! Even if we don't receive much with us signing up so late I would still LOVE to at least be able to bring a few little gifts for everyone else who was able to sign up already. It will only be my boyfriend and I sailing (both in our 20's) we are traveling from Vegas and then we will be spending 2 days at Disneyland after the cruise! We are so so excited and hopefully we get a chance to meet some of you lovely people on here! Our state room is #1072. Again I really hope it's not too late to participate! Happy sailing to everyone!!!

Hello everyone! This is going to be the first cruise that my boyfriend and I ever go on and we are more then excited that it is a Disney Cruise!!! I have been reading about fish extenders for a while now considering we booked this cruise over a year ago. I unfortunately had not been able to have access to this website.. Every time I would try to pull it up on my phone it would just NOT open until randomly tonight it decided it would work for once.. I had read about August 31st being the last day to sign up to do fish extenders.. I know with the cruise being less then a month away it might be a little difficult for us to participate now but we'd be more then happy if we still could!! Even if we don't receive much with us signing up so late I would still LOVE to at least be able to bring a few little gifts for everyone else who was able to sign up already. It will only be my boyfriend and I sailing (both in our 20's) we are traveling from Vegas and then we will be spending 2 days at Disneyland after the cruise! We are so so excited and hopefully we get a chance to meet some of you lovely people on here! Our state room is #1072. Again I really hope it's not too late to participate! Happy sailing to everyone!!!

I hope to meet up with every DIS person on the ship! :) I should go look in our travel documents, but I think I'm on the same floor as you! 10__ is what I remember our number being. LOL.

I hope to meet up with every DIS person on the ship! :) I should go look in our travel documents, but I think I'm on the same floor as you! 10__ is what I remember our number being. LOL.

Oh that is awesome to hear that there is someone on here that actually might be on the same floor as us!!:) Does anyone know what night they are going to have the adult costume contest and at what time? First or second night??

I'll add you to my personal list and make sure to drop by with a little something for the two of you. :)

I've added you to my personal list. Welcome! :wave:

I've added you to my personal list. Welcome! :wave:

Thanks so much!!!:) Just out of curiosity when do people normally go around to drop off their FE gifts? Do they usually go around on the first night or is it just personal preference as to when you want to go around and do it? I'm new to this!:earboy2:

I'm on the late train here - Didn't know all these behind the scenes fun stuff went on.
It's our first Disney cruise, decided to try it out for a quick weekend. I have a feeling I'm going to get hooked.
I understand that it's too late to join the FE but can we drop things in other peoples.. just for fun and in the spirit of Halloween?

Thanks so much!!!:) Just out of curiosity when do people normally go around to drop off their FE gifts? Do they usually go around on the first night or is it just personal preference as to when you want to go around and do it? I'm new to this!:earboy2:
On longer cruises people deliver different days and such to spread the magic out. On our cruise I think we should deliver when we find time or a gap in our personal plans. I plan to hang my FE out first thing, when we go to the room before the drill, on Friday. I will decide when to deliver based on our navigator and the events I want to go to. Does that make sense? As long as we deliver before Sat night, we should be good.

Last edited:
I'm on the late train here - Didn't know all these behind the scenes fun stuff went on.
It's our first Disney cruise, decided to try it out for a quick weekend. I have a feeling I'm going to get hooked.
I understand that it's too late to join the FE but can we drop things in other peoples.. just for fun and in the spirit of Halloween?
Welcome! You can post your cabin number and how many in your party as some of the staterooms may be able to add you to their personal list.

On longer cruises people deliver different days and such to spread the magic out. On our cruise I think we should deliver when we find time or a gap in our personal plans. I plan to hang my FE out first thing, when we go to the room before the dril, on Friday. I will decided when to deliver based on our navigator and the events I want to go to. Does that make sense? As long as we deliver before Sat night, we should be good.

Yes that makes perfect sense! I figured that's how it would work but I just wanted to be sure! Thanks!!

Added you to my personal list too! Welcome!! See you real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter