Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

Thank you everyone for all of the fun gifts you delivered! The girls and the rest of us loved finding the surprises! I can't believe it's already over. The staff was amazing, the activities and attention was all superb!

Agreed! This was our first time doing FE's and we had a blast. Lots of fun and crafty goodies, those orange bags are my new favorite bags for this month :) Thank you to everyone!!!

Thank you for all the fun FE gifts. The 14 year old grandson emptied his backpack and used the orange one the whole time of the cruise. Thank you. I believe 1937 fan put Halloween decorations on our door. thank you I forgot out magnets. This cruise was a warm up for the EBPC cruise in 2 weeks. Won't be sailing with grandkids though. That's kind of sad. They bring so much joy, but have school. This cruise was awesome though. Got to help in the cooking class in Studio Sea. and won at Bingo. Plus it was my Platinum cruise.Thanks again for all the "WONDERful Fe gifts. Until next time. Disneynanny AKA Pam

Thank you Everyone! This was the best FE group I have ever participated in. You are a very creative and kind group! My kids loved all the "mail" they got. It made a magical cruise even more magical for my kids!!

Oh does anyone know if the cast member who was ill is doing ok?

Also, is anyone still rocking? Both hubby and I are lol

Thank you for a fun cruise and a taste of FE and pixie dusting!!! My kids really loved everything!! Hope you all had a great time!!!! They have become Disney educated!!

Thank you everyone for all the fun surprises. It was great coming to the room and seeing all the fun and homemade stuff! Loved everything and it was wonderful meeting some new people! Hope to see you all in another cruise some time soon! Once again thanks everyone!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the amazing FE's! This was my second cruise and first time doing FEs. My daughter absolutely loved getting the FE gifts out of our FE and sharing them with everyone. I can honestly say that we loved each and every gift we received. The water bottle was a total life saver because she was very dehydrated and ended up needing to take water with her every time she went to the Oceaneer's club and lab. We also really enjoyed running into some of you. I don't remember the person's name of who noticed I had a crutch and asked if I was doing FEs but my daughter thought it was pretty funny. And to the woman who we kept seeing all over the cruise (we first met at the walking tour and I think she said her daughter was the one that signed up for FEs...), thank you for always saying the right things to my little girl. She said that you helped make things feel extra magical at times that she felt very tired.

My list got crazy too - Here is what I have, I hope it helps. I am leaving today, so if anyone new still wants to join, I won't be able to add them at this point.
No wonder! I think my DIS page was not refreshing so I didn't realize there was this list! That explains all the pixie dusting! I barely kept up with the room numbers! Thanks again for adding us late birds!! It was fun! We will prepare better the next cruise!!! ❤️ PS, thx for the magnets and goodies!!!

We were so impressed with the variety and quality of the gifts from this FE. It was great to see what the kids loved out of all the goodies. That foam sword was a hit with my 10 year-old boy!

It its crazy how short our cruise felt! My mom was so surprised to learn she was going on a cruise (we didn't tell her until Thursday night). She had a blast. She was so excited to go around and deliver the gifts I made and she loved looking to see what we got. I'm so impressed with everyone's generousity and creativity. It was an amazing group! I wish it had been longer so we could have fit in a meet and greet.

:boat: Albeit a very short cruise, we had a ball. Our first Disney cruise (and maybe our only one we'll get to take), so we crammed as much into the two nights as we could.pirate: I think Animators Palette was our favorite of the restaurants. :smickey: Had a little issue with our stateroom as it almost sounded haunted.....a wierd continuous tapping, sounding almost like morse code, coming from the wall to an adjacent cabin. :sail:Actually freaked out our Steward and the Engineer who came to check it out. They offered to move us, but we stayed where we were. Why move if just two nights.
Loved checking out all the decorated cabin doors. And had a great time participating in the FE exchange.:fish:
That being said.... :mickeyjum:dumbo::maleficenTHANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL FE GIFTS :goofy::hmghost::donald:

Great. I have added you to my list :)
hi Sabrina28! thank you so much for the gifts you left! that was very thoughtful even though I did not participate in it. I think I will from now on...I'm just not creative at all!

My trip report....

Mom & sister's first Disney Cruise. We had 6 people so 2 staterooms...my family of 4 just elevated to "gold" so we got our gold lanyards. They even gave one to my mom but not my sister. I wonder if lanyards are only given out to everyone on the 7-night cruises (?) because I remembered getting one on our first DCL cruise.

Wondering about the injured crew member too! I hate to say this but my 2 teens were anxiously awaiting for the ship to get close enough for their wifi. :( I was playing bingo at the time. I was also a "stander" on the 2nd (final) session.

Clayton was awesome as usual! We've been on a few cruises with him and he recognized our family! He came up to my husband from behind and started dancing!

Even for a 2-night cruise, Disney didn't "cheapen" this at all. I was impressed with their full-blown firework show (no pun intended).

The food has gotten better with the exception of that lobster pasta at Triton's the first night. We saw a few tables near us re-ordered something else.

I could be crazy but I think they change up the shows just a tiny bit?? My daughter said no, they're the same shows but it looks a little bit (just slightly) modified??

Ok so I didn't have 2 extra minutes to check out the future cruises and deals on the ship. Would they honor the deals still (whatever they may be)?

Thank you everyone for all the awesome gifts! We were surprised at how much we got considering we joined the group late! We had a blast, definitely going to go on another Disney cruise one day!:goofy::dumbo::donald:

hi Sabrina28! thank you so much for the gifts you left! that was very thoughtful even though I did not participate in it. I think I will from now on...I'm just not creative at all!

My trip report....

Mom & sister's first Disney Cruise. We had 6 people so 2 staterooms...my family of 4 just elevated to "gold" so we got our gold lanyards. They even gave one to my mom but not my sister. I wonder if lanyards are only given out to everyone on the 7-night cruises (?) because I remembered getting one on our first DCL cruise.

Wondering about the injured crew member too! I hate to say this but my 2 teens were anxiously awaiting for the ship to get close enough for their wifi. :( I was playing bingo at the time. I was also a "stander" on the 2nd (final) session.

Clayton was awesome as usual! We've been on a few cruises with him and he recognized our family! He came up to my husband from behind and started dancing!

Even for a 2-night cruise, Disney didn't "cheapen" this at all. I was impressed with their full-blown firework show (no pun intended).

The food has gotten better with the exception of that lobster pasta at Triton's the first night. We saw a few tables near us re-ordered something else.

I could be crazy but I think they change up the shows just a tiny bit?? My daughter said no, they're the same shows but it looks a little bit (just slightly) modified??
You're welcome!

Thank you for all the wonderful FE's!!! It was my friends first Disney cruise and she had a blast! For such short notice we are grateful for making the FE's happen!
Safe sailings and take care everyone, maybe I'll see you in the future:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter