Disney Wonder - Cruise to Nowhere Oct 9-11, 2015

Here is what my travel agent sent regarding the Halloween events:
Thank you for choosing a Disney Cruise Line vacation for your clients. We look forward to sailing with them and want to share some important information with them as they prepare to pack for their vacation. Your assistance in passing this information along is appreciated.

Guests will want to make room for their costume, because we’ll be celebrating Halloween on the High Seas during their sailing. Halloween on the High Seas is a fleet-wide celebration that includes themed events and activities along with a costume contest for adult Guests and Mickeys Mouse-Querade Party for children.

Though not required, we encourage Guests of all ages to bring along their costumes and join in our Halloween celebration. From spellbinding stories, fun-filled family entertainment and yummy treats, we’ve tried to think of everything to make these voyages special. While there will be themed activities throughout the cruise, on one evening, children will receive trick-or-treat bags in their staterooms that they can bring along to a special party to collect candy treats. On this same evening, prizes will be awarded to our adult costume contest participants based on the following categories:

Funniest

Most Spooky

Best Group

Most Original

Most Disney

More information on themed events, times and locations will be available onboard in the Personal Navigator that will be delivered to Guest staterooms.

Please remember that while all Guests are invited to wear costumes, we ask that Guest choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive. To avoid any disappointment or delay in the boarding process, we ask that when considering costume options Guest should refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements, as these items will not be allowed onboard.

Again, we look forward to sailing with your clients and hope they have a magical cruise.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

I am going, but only on Saturday the 15th. I work on the 14th and I like to rest on Sundays for the busy week :)

Two more months to go before our cruise, hooray! I'm still trying to figure out what to dress up for the Mousequerade. The three of us were planning to dress up in our Disneyland dresses (matching) as the Mouseketeers (lol) but my BFF doesn't know where she put the dress (she is in transition mode right now, waiting for her new house to be finished)

If you see a lady at expo with a Whistle While We Blog purse - that's me - feel free to say hi! Your Disneyland Mouseketeers outfit sounds great! What a fun idea.

Last edited:
Hello,
If it's not too late we would like to join the FE. We will be in#8068 and it will be me, DH, DD8, DD3, and DS1.

We are so excited!!

Thanks!

Ok so are we doing a gift for each person and cabin gift or is it by preference? I've picked up a few things. I have been looking all over for our cruise itinerary but can't find anything. Maybe it's not out yet?
From what I can tell, it's totally by preference. I've started pickin up some things, and need to set a limit....I'm going a tad 'overboard' in what I'm finding. But as this will probably be our only chance at a Disney Cruise, we want to make the most of it.

Hit the mark, and we've taken care of the On Board Check in.
So excited that we will have a Halloween themed sailing. Rethinking my outfit for Friday evening, so have my costume at the ready. Have my items for autographs picked out, just need to get a good supply of fabric pens. Will be extra special if there are Villain signatures in the mix.
Have my FE and Door Magnets. Now just need to put my FE gifts together, but there's still time for that.

I am thinking of doing a cabin gift and something for each of the kids - but I am waiting until after the final list is made to really decide as I want to see if I have enough supplies to do that.
I'm coming up with way too many things I want to do. But I'm having so much fun...looks like I'll be making Cabin gifts and then also individual children gifts.

Hi everyone!
Just a reminder that if you are thinking of joining the FE I need to here from you in the next few days -deadline to sign up is the 31st.

Lnorigb- we need to know who is in your party and your stateroom number.

Looking forward to our trip!

Hello all! Getting so close! The folks on the Oct 1 cruise are getting docs, so we will probably see them soon! I need to add a 2nd group to our FE list. NEM (group 2 - Room 7592) - 1 adult (female), girl (6) loves all things princess & boy (3) loves Jake & Superheroes. We are getting very excited! Please include on the list!

Hello all! Getting so close! The folks on the Oct 1 cruise are getting docs, so we will probably see them soon! I need to add a 2nd group to our FE list. NEM (group 2 - Room 7592) - 1 adult (female), girl (6) loves all things princess & boy (3) loves Jake & Superheroes. We are getting very excited! Please include on the list!
Got them on the list.

One week left to sign up for fish extender!

45 days until the cruise!

Good Morning All!!! My family of 4 is also on this cruise and I would be so chuffed to be able to participate in an FE. this'll be our first DCL cruise but not first cruise. this trip will also mark the almost-1st-birthday for my best beloved girl!! i'm ready and willing to jump right in just need a guide.

Hi Lnorigb,
If you still want to be part of of this FE group, we will need to know your stateroom number and how many adults/children in your party by tomorrow, August 31st.
Thanks!

I got my book yesterday!!! I can hardly wait!!! My FE gifts are about done, magnets done...I just need to pack (a little early for that)!

Hi 1937Fan,

I've got another family that wants to join the FE fun. They are in stateroom 2104, comprised of 1 adult (female), 1 adult (male), and 2 boys (9 and 12). Could you please add them to the final list? Thanks!

Hi 1937Fan,

I've got another family that wants to join the FE fun. They are in stateroom 2104, comprised of 1 adult (female), 1 adult (male), and 2 boys (9 and 12). Could you please add them to the final list? Thanks!

I added them to the list. Thanks!

Hi everyone!
Here is our final FE list!

We have 12 staterooms participating
25 Adults (16 female and 9 male)
15 Children (9 boys and 6 girls)

Attachments

• Cruise spreadsheet.pdf
    21.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I also circled and put stars near the rooms participating on this map to make it easier to deliver when on the ship
DCL_DeckPlan Cruise to Nowhere 2015.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter