DISNEY WONDER: APRIL 22: 5-NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

Looks like there's quite a few of us on deck 2 at this point :) We were on deck 2 on the Magic this past April, and actually loved being that low. The big porthole windows were great, and it was actually a lot of fun to sit in the room and watch people reboarding the ship at places like Castaway. Our prior cruise on the Dream we were on Deck 10, and while the veranda was nice, we found that with a young one, we were too scared to use it much, and would much prefer the lower ocean view rooms. This will be our second time doing the FEs, and very excited about that as well - was a blast doing them last time! The one thing I did learn was to plan out your delivery route better...I did mine deck by deck, and walked the length of the ship more times than I cared to count before I was done!!
What do u mean delivery route? We r new to this.

What do u mean delivery route? We r new to this.

Passing out the FE gifts means going to each cabin and leaving your gifts in the FE on the door, whenever you choose to do so. Some people do it all at once, some people spread it out. It would have been much easier to plan to deliver all cabins in one area of the ship (regardless of deck) at a time, and then move to a different area. With the elevators, it's much easier to move up and down, than it is to walk the length of the ship...multiple times. I'd have one deck that had one cabin all the way aft, and then the next deck would have one cabin all the way forward, and then the next would have more in the aft. It was back and forth more times than I counted on! If I'd done the aft cabins all together, it would have meant going up and down the elevator more, but not as much of walking the whole length of the ship. It's just something that I hadn't considered before, being new to FEs last time, but will definitely look closer at this time!!

I delivery different each time :) it really depends on where the cabins are, sometimes I will do a few cabins each day. Less walking and the gifts are spread out.
I agree that going up and down is alot easier then going back and forth on the same deck. One nice thing is the Wonder is smaller. the decks on the Dream and Fantasy are so long.

I delivery different each time :) it really depends on where the cabins are, sometimes I will do a few cabins each day. Less walking and the gifts are spread out.
I agree that going up and down is alot easier then going back and forth on the same deck. One nice thing is the Wonder is smaller. the decks on the Dream and Fantasy are so long.

We were on the Magic last time, and I'll tell you...the small size was not noticed on the delivery aspect! It was really nice being on the smaller ship overall, saw the same people more often and recognized them, made some great friends, which was not the case on the Dream. So many people on that ship!!!

Hey there - we just booked, and super excited! This will be the third cruise for most of us, and our first time on the Wonder. Definitely interested in doing the FE again! We are:

James
Amanda
Susan (Nana)
Aria (Will turn 3 right after we disembark)

Cabin 2088 I believe.

226 days!

Need to make a small change here. We're adding my stepson to the trip (yea!! Didn't think we could get him out of school!), so will be:

Cabin 2088
James (M)
Amanda (F)
Ethan (14M)
Aria (2F, almost 3)

Cabin 2090
Susan (Nana, F)

Super excited - 223 more days! (Ready for double digits anyone?)

Need to make a small change here. We're adding my stepson to the trip (yea!! Didn't think we could get him out of school!), so will be:

Cabin 2088
James (M)
Amanda (F)
Ethan (14M)
Aria (2F, almost 3)

Cabin 2090
Susan (Nana, F)

Super excited - 223 more days! (Ready for double digits anyone?)

Will you be hanging two FEs, one for 2088 and one for Nana in 2090?

Yea, the one on 2088 will have James, Amanda, Ethan and Aria on it, and the one on 2090 will have Nana's name on it. Last time Nana hijacked Ethan's pocket, but this time we'll get her her own :)

HI! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! I have my work cut out for me going through these posts but we don't want to miss out on any tips...and we can't wait to meet out fellow Disney Cruise buddies!

HI! This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited! I have my work cut out for me going through these posts but we don't want to miss out on any tips...and we can't wait to meet out fellow Disney Cruise buddies!
Oh and we are totally excied about fe. But I am still learning the lingo and what to do!

I'd prefer 10-12 in a group, certainly no more than 15. If people want to do more, they can always be in multiple groups.

I didn't know if lanyards were given to us on the ship so I made ours.

I pretty sure I read somewhere that they don't give lanyards. I bought my Frozen lanyard from Five Below for $1, but it didn't have the "badge holder".

I wish I knew how to put pictured on here, I would show u our lanyards I made..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter