DISNEY WONDER: APRIL 22: 5-NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

I did mention the Mixology class on this board but I did not get any response, we did not reach the 20 min so I sent an email asking if we could still keep the day and time and just open it up to other people on the cruise, I will let you know what they say.
no one has talked about a meet and greet yet.
The mixology class is full? I too tried to join but never found any mire infor? Is there a face book page too?

are there any meet and greets onboard? We are traveling from PBC, Fl with 4 children: Adam,Ayden and Leah 11 yrs and Nicole just turned 10.

are there any meet and greets onboard? We are traveling from PBC, Fl with 4 children: Adam,Ayden and Leah 11 yrs and Nicole just turned 10.
The mixology class is not full, but we had to give the final list to Disney last week I think. You can still join, but you have to do it once you board the ship at guest services (it's being opened up to the whole ship for the rest of the slots).

There is a page, you'll have to search for it though (not sure what the rules are on DIS anymore regarding the other site).

As of right now, there is no meet and greet planned. Not to say we couldn't make something happen, but someone will have to take charge and get it arranged in the next few days if we want to. While I'd be interested in going, there is no way I'd have time to organize anything, so not going to volunteer!

4 more days - hope to see you there!

Wahooo o so close. Is everyone else ready?? I have a few last minute things to pack.

Haven't even started packing yet! That's tomorrow after work :) Leave early Thursday for the drive, so there's time yet!
So I failed to pack anything this weekend...bought the last minute stuff and finished all the fish extenders. Pirate outfits ready to go but that's about it! How far do you guys live from the port of Miami? I actually have Thursday off BECAUSE I know how much a packing procrastinator I am. :rolleyes2

So I failed to pack anything this weekend...bought the last minute stuff and finished all the fish extenders. Pirate outfits ready to go but that's about it! How far do you guys live from the port of Miami? I actually have Thursday off BECAUSE I know how much a packing procrastinator I am. :rolleyes2
It's about an 8 hour drive without stops, but with an almost 3 year old, we're figuring 10 or more :) It'll be worth it!

It's about an 8 hour drive without stops, but with an almost 3 year old, we're figuring 10 or more :) It'll be worth it!
Oh wow! Yes definitely worth it! But wow...that's a pretty long drive. Hopefully your toddler cooperates on the way down.

We r flying out on Thursday afternoon from Ohio. I am packing as we speak. My boss decided I needed to work a full 8 hrs tomorrow. Normally I wonky work a 4 hr shift on Wednesday. O well I'm not going to let that put me down. I can still pack with out a full day off. Right?! Lol

We r flying out on Thursday afternoon from Ohio. I am packing as we speak. My boss decided I needed to work a full 8 hrs tomorrow. Normally I wonky work a 4 hr shift on Wednesday. O well I'm not going to let that put me down. I can still pack with out a full day off. Right?! Lol
Wow! I'm extremely fortunate that I live in Miami. My kids are going to school and everything Friday morning. (We don't board until 1:30) today's my last day at work though. I always start vacation tired from packing until the wee hours of the morning. I HATE packing! Lol. Layla is counting down how many "sleeps" left until we leave. She turns 5 in Tuesday...excited is an understatement. :)
Btw, it's been kind of chilly here lately. Nothing crazy, 68 degrees in the morning. May want to pack a light sweater for the kids. Especially for the nighttime fireworks. May get cold. pixiedust:

:sunny::sunny:
Wow! I'm extremely fortunate that I live in Miami. My kids are going to school and everything Friday morning. (We don't board until 1:30) today's my last day at work though. I always start vacation tired from packing until the wee hours of the morning. I HATE packing! Lol. Layla is counting down how many "sleeps" left until we leave. She turns 5 in Tuesday...excited is an understatement. :)
Btw, it's been kind of chilly here lately. Nothing crazy, 68 degrees in the morning. May want to pack a light sweater for the kids. Especially for the nighttime fireworks. May get cold. pixiedust:
Thank u for the heads up. Here in Ohio the night time air is around 25-30 degrees. We are looking forward to the 68 degrees.

Hello all - haven't been on here since we booked back last summer.

We are the McMorland Family (Tina, Tim and Luke(5)) - we'd love to meet any of you and I'm sure Luke would love a buddy in the kids club. We're from Baltimore/DC area and we'll be in cabin 5626

All for now - we'll be flying to Miami on Thursday...just "one sleep" left....

It would be great to get the kids together. I have 2 girls, Layla who's days away from the big 5 and Mika who's 8. Cabin 8020.

For those that are traveling, safe travels, for those that are already in Florida, Have fun!!!.
A few thoughts before tomorrow.
FE- I will be in cabin 2616, if anyone changes their cabin number please leave me a message (on my cabin phone) and I will let everyone know.
This is a 5 day cruise, lets not deliver all gifts on the first two days, spread out the fun, All gifts should be delivered by Tuesday afternoon, since some people will be packing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter