DISNEY WONDER: APRIL 22: 5-NIGHT WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

smilez4006

Earning My Ears
This is our very first Disney Cruise!!! SOOOOOO:earseek: incredibly excited for what is in store and appreciate any advice that comes our way- for us first timers!! That said!!! WHO IS COMING WITH US:wave2:?!?!?!?

pixiedust:Family of THREE!! Jessie (Mom), Javi (Dad) & Jayden (lil man)

Last edited:
We are on this cruise also!! It will be our first cruise and we are so incredibly excited.
We're a family of 4 from Long Island! Heather (me), Chet (DH), our daughter who will be 7 at the time of sailing, and our so who will be 4 at the time of sailing.

We are on this cruise also!! It will be our first cruise and we are so incredibly excited.
We're a family of 4 from Long Island! Heather (me), Chet (DH), our daughter who will be 7 at the time of sailing, and our so who will be 4 at the time of sailing.
Fellow NEW YORKERS!!! I love it!! Whereabouts in Long Island?? I live in Whitestone, Queens!! This is a first for me as well!! We went to Disney in March this year and I absolutely loved it!! The magic I witnessed in my lil man's eyes when he met BAYMAX for the first time.....that was a moment I will cherish forever!! So I wanted to take a stab at the cruise.....of course when they launched that they'd be leaving out of NYC....I had to jump at it. But the cost was so overwhelming in comparison to leaving out of Florida....I opted out of departing NYC. Anyways...we can learn together!! LOVE IT!

Can't believe that you are fellow New Yorkers! Awesome! We are from Farmingdale.
We took the kids on their first trip to Disney World in November and they absolutely loved it. My daughter loves the Food Network and there was a show where a bunch of the Food Network stars went on a Disney Cruise and we've watched it about a million times since it aired so we looked into it and booked the cruise.
How old is your little guy?

Can't believe that you are fellow New Yorkers! Awesome! We are from Farmingdale.
We took the kids on their first trip to Disney World in November and they absolutely loved it. My daughter loves the Food Network and there was a show where a bunch of the Food Network stars went on a Disney Cruise and we've watched it about a million times since it aired so we looked into it and booked the cruise.
How old is your little guy?
oh wow!!:scared1: What show?? I'd love to see it!! My son doesn't know that he's going on a cruise yet, I might do what I did last year for Disney and make it a big birthday :bday: gift. My lil man is 5 going on 35!! He'll be 6 when we head out to the Cayman. Did you see the port excusions?? Anything you guys plan on doing??

Hi Jessie,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Busy week with the school year nearing a close for the kids and soccer 3 nights a week. I'm not sure of the name of the show but they were on the Disney Dream. It was on about two months ago but we have it on the DVR so my daughter watches it all the time.

So awesome that you are going to surprise little man with the cruise. He is going to be so excited!

I was looking at the port excursions the other day and I think we might do the Grand Cayman Island Tour. What about you?

Hi Jessie,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Busy week with the school year nearing a close for the kids and soccer 3 nights a week. I'm not sure of the name of the show but they were on the Disney Dream. It was on about two months ago but we have it on the DVR so my daughter watches it all the time.

So awesome that you are going to surprise little man with the cruise. He is going to be so excited!

I was looking at the port excursions the other day and I think we might do the Grand Cayman Island Tour. What about you?

What soccer company does your son play with?? My son plays with Pro soccer Kids but I think I might switch it up. Do you recommend you son's soccer club? And that sucks you don't know the name of the show. I will look into it further on you tube maybe. As far as port excursions...too many to choose from....I'm just excited for it all. I think I will make a decision closer to the sail date. Have you joined the fb page already?? I saw a Heather on there but not sure if it was you.

My goddaughter and I are booked on this cruise, this is her college graduation gift. I will take on the FE list if no one else wants too.
I need cabin number, names (only if you want to give out) how many people in each cabin, and if they are an adult or child.
I also need any Allergies as well

FE List
MICKEY
Tigger1313, Cathy, Goddaughter Nicole 22 Cabin 2616 Nicole celebrating College graduation
smilez4006, Javi, Jessica, DS Jayden (6) Cabin 7067
kings2001, Heather, Chet, DD Abigail ( 7), DS Chester (4) Cabin 2114

Alison, Craig Cabin 2515
JNS114 Sophia, Jose, DD Adriana (3) Cabin 2614
meekerx2 Sara, Mike, DD Jazmin (5) Cabin 2581
meekerx2 Shirley,DD Hailey (12) Cabin 2579
Mandlz James, Amanda, DS Ethan (14), DD Aria (3) Cabin 2088 (Aria celebrating 3rd Birthday)
Mandiz Susan (Nana) Cabin 2090
Joy (birthday), James, DS Jimmy (12), DD Emily (9) Cabin 2633
tmcmorland Tina, Tim, DS Luke (5) Cabin 5626
cprincer Brian, Carissa, DD Elsa (5), DD Calli (3) Cabin 5522
Polkalaladots Laura, DD Gillian (16) Cabin 6551
Vilma, Jaclyn, DS Dominic (3) Cabin 6553. no Pineapple
mexifinn Lisa Cabin 2513
MINNIE
abbymagruder
Abby Ryan, DD Gianna (8) , DD Emma (5) Cabin 8554
Dmandie Mandie, Justin Cabin 5131
morrow1021 Tony, Alma, DGD Ciera (11),DGD Naomi (11)DGS George (11) Cabin 8026

Momo Momo Monica, Monique, DS Idris (11) Cabin 6323 No Liquor, Idris favorite color is green
Milissanoya, Mom, Dad, DD (5) Cabin 7502 (will add names when I get them)
Mena, MIke, DD Sofia (3) DD Bianca (1) Cabin 2618(Bianca first birthday )
Kate , Bob Cabin 7054
Meridith, Keith DD Rory (7), DD Celia (4) Cabin 5006

StacieR Stacie, Tim, Pat (Grandma) DS Jack (11) DD Jossie (9) Cabin 5646
Shelley, Avril, Chris (parents) DD Jess (10), DD Sienna (8), DS Jamie (6) Cabin 2107
Yani55 Yani, Robert, Abby(Grandma) DD Mika (8), DD Layla (5) Cabin 8020 (Layla turns 5 on the 26th )
af3825 Jessica, Donny, DD Aubrey. DD Ella, Cabin 8552

Last edited:
Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted, offered or discussed by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, here on the Cruise Line forum, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sorry heather...i thought it was just a matter of linking a website not stating it. My apologizes.... anyways....onto better things. Took a look at that soccer club......ugh....north masssss is sooo far away!! I wish it was closer it looked soo very nice!! I ould ask what your ideas were for the FE's but I'd like to be surprised!!! I honestly don't know whether or not I would invest in a silouhette cameo.....but.....I am seriously considering it haha!!:jester:

Hello fellow cruisers!

Another New Yorker here. Just booked this cruise. This will be our 5th cruise, 2nd time on the Wonder.

It will be ME, DH and DS 7 at time of crusinig!

Hello fellow cruisers!

Another New Yorker here. Just booked this cruise. This will be our 5th cruise, 2nd time on the Wonder.

It will be ME, DH and DS 7 at time of crusinig!
Welcome!!! Where abouts in NY?? I noticed the NTrain....Astoria perhaps??

Hi Jessie, Cathy, and Ntrain!! I hope you all had a great week. Can't believe our cruise is exactly 10 months away.

Jessie - I don't have a Silouhette Cameo but I have an old school Cricut. I'm wondering if I can do vinyl designs with that using some of the Disney cartridges.

Cathy - Totally forgot to send you our information for the FE. I'm going to do it in a few minutes.

Ntrain - Welcome! Where are you from in New York? My daughter will be 7 at the time we cruise.

Hi Jessie, Cathy, and Ntrain!! I hope you all had a great week. Can't believe our cruise is exactly 10 months away.

Jessie - I don't have a Silouhette Cameo but I have an old school Cricut. I'm wondering if I can do vinyl designs with that using some of the Disney cartridges.

Cathy - Totally forgot to send you our information for the FE. I'm going to do it in a few minutes.

Ntrain - Welcome! Where are you from in New York? My daughter will be 7 at the time we cruise.

Let me know how that Cricut goes!! I checked ebay for one definitely cheaper price over the silhouette cameo!! Yikes...:rotfl2:

Awesome!! Glad to have ya!! Feel free to sign up for the FE with Cathy!! Is this your first or are you a veteran at these things??

I have only done the FE once. Still debating if I will participate on this one. The one I participated there was only 10-15 cabins, so it was not that bad.

Glad this week is almost over. Tomorrow is the last day of school.:)

I have only done the FE once. Still debating if I will participate on this one. The one I participated there was only 10-15 cabins, so it was not that bad.

Glad this week is almost over. Tomorrow is the last day of school.:)

Yessssssss!! Last day of school!! My lil man's graduation is tomorrow!!! All the lil ones in thier cap and gowns...cant wait!! How many Disney Cruises have you been on?? Any must do recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter