Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we have 10+ families signed up (the more the merrier) you can deliver 1 gift per cabin or 1 FE Gift To each occupant, it's all about having fun!

Last edited:
Discussing packing with my DH we are going to drop out of this one. Thanks

Sorry to see you go. I understand about packing. I hope my post of numbers didn't scare you off. If you change your mind, you and your family are ALWAYS welcomed to join in again.

Hi, We would like to join the FE group. Tim, Erin and Alston Landrum (11 yr old boy). Cabin 7092. I am not super familiar with this board--will I receive notifications or do I just need to keep checking back? Thanks for organizing and so looking forward to the cruise!!

Hi, We would like to join the FE group. Tim, Erin and Alston Landrum (11 yr old boy). Cabin 7092. I am not super familiar with this board--will I receive notifications or do I just need to keep checking back? Thanks for organizing and so looking forward to the cruise!!

Welcome! Your family has been added to the FE group list. I believe if/when you post the board alerts you of new postings/update. If not, just subscribe to this thread and you will be alerted when there is something new. We are still in our initial stages, but will be getting the ball rolling soon. Again, Welcome! :welcome:

Seeing as we are flying,I need to figure packing space...if we get 20+ families signed up it may be a good idea to break into smaller groups of 10? I am new to this, so I will go with the flow. I am just thinking of flying with an entire suitcase of FE gifts LOL

Seeing as we are flying,I need to figure packing space...if we get 20+ families signed up it may be a good idea to break into smaller groups of 10? I am new to this, so I will go with the flow. I am just thinking of flying with an entire suitcase of FE gifts LOL

Thanks for your reply. I am flying also and trying to figure out the packing space ahead of time. I don't want to arrive at the airport and find out my luggage is too heavy and need to rearrange bags and carry-ons. I tend to agree with the breaking into smaller groups of 10 if we get 20+ staterooms. I'll wait and see what others on our cruise have to say but I like your idea.

Thanks for your reply. I am flying also and trying to figure out the packing space ahead of time. I don't want to arrive at the airport and find out my luggage is too heavy and need to rearrange bags and carry-ons. I tend to agree with the breaking into smaller groups of 10 if we get 20+ staterooms. I'll wait and see what others on our cruise have to say but I like your idea.

8 months until our Disney Cruise! party:

For those of you who have never done a FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. [Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.] You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased; they certainly do not have to be made by you.

2) Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for a really cool post/thread regarding FEs.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

3) This FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 7th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will try to find it for you. pirate:

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :sail:

My family would love to join the FE group for the Alaska June 6th cruise! We are a family of 4. It's our first Disney cruise and we can't wait!!!

Ron (adult)
Amanda (adult)
Ben (age 8)
Charlotte (age 1)

We are flying as well. If there is a large group interested in doing FE, I would be a fan of breaking into smaller groups. Thanks for including us in the group!

My family would love to join the FE group for the Alaska June 6th cruise! We are a family of 4. It's our first Disney cruise and we can't wait!!!

Ron (adult)
Amanda (adult)
Ben (age 8)
Charlotte (age 1)

We are flying as well. If there is a large group interested in doing FE, I would be a fan of breaking into smaller groups. Thanks for including us in the group!

Amanda and family, Done and Welcome Aboard! :welcome: You have been added to the Fish Extenders Group list. :sail:

We are currently 11 staterooms. :teacher: There are 25 adults and 11 kids/teens within that group of 11 staterooms.

6 months until our Disney Alaskan Cruise aboard the Wonder! :sail:

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

*Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Once we get 10 families/staterooms in a group, we will close the group to help keep costs at a minimum. We can have more than one group of 10, and if requested/preferred, your family/stateroom can be in more than one group list. (I am willing to organize the list of groups of 10 for ALL the Disney Cruisers on this thread.)

Let's keep it FUN.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 7th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If I don't have the answer immediately, I will try to find it for you.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Last edited:
Can you please add us to the FE group?
Randa, Brian, Braxton (6), and Preslee (4).
This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I agree to keep it around 10 families. We had 25 in our last group and it was difficult to pack (going and coming home).

Thank you for organizing this FE group! Have a great Christmas and see y'all in Akaska!

Can you please add us to the FE group?
Randa, Brian, Braxton (6), and Preslee (4).
This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. I agree to keep it around 10 families. We had 25 in our last group and it was difficult to pack (going and coming home).

Thank you for organizing this FE group! Have a great Christmas and see y'all in Akaska!

Done Crazy4MMouse! Welcome Aboard! :boat:

To the rest of the group we are now up to 13 families/staterooms. There are 29 adults and 16 kids/teens in our total of 13 staterooms. party:

Last edited:
Hello !! We would like to be added to the group. We are a family of 4: Evelyn, Greg, Maggie (14) and Russell (12). We are booked in Cabin 6116. Thank you !!

Hello all! I am so excited this is my families first Disney cruise. We are huge Disney fans an are annual passholders at Disneyland. I would love to be added to the FE group...smaller would be better I agree we are too flying. In my cabin there is 4 of us.
Myself (Chelsea)
Husband (Travis)
Daughter (Peyton, 5)
Sony (Tristan, 1 1/2)

Hello Fish Extenders Group and Happy New Year!
party:
Our current numbers are:
14 staterooms (30 adults and 18 teens/children)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter