• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sent a PM/Conversation to members of the FE groups listing links for the Google document, the Excel spreadsheet, and the Delivery map for ALL the groups including the 2nd Chance group and if you are Pixie Dusting them. Some member it gave me an error message and would not allow me to start a conversation with you. However, I will bring an extra copy of the list and the map and keep it outside my stateroom #7624 if you need to check it. Reply to this post and I will bring a copy for you if you want one and did not receive the PM.

So it looks like it will go from Most Sunny (72º/57º) to Partly Cloudy (65º/47º) to Showers & Light Rain starting Friday afternoon through Sunday (63º/47º) while we are on our cruise.

Hi there,

I will need a copy please. I didn't receive a private message and a map would be helpful. Hopefully the family with a stateroom that was to be determined will have their updated number on your list? I'm in room 6051...but I can look for the list outside your door too. Thanks for organizing...we are so excited!

Thanks again,
Amanda Hidalgo

I sent a PM/Conversation to members of the FE groups listing links for the Google document, the Excel spreadsheet, and the Delivery map for ALL the groups including the 2nd Chance group and if you are Pixie Dusting them. Some member it gave me an error message and would not allow me to start a conversation with you. However, I will bring an extra copy of the list and the map and keep it outside my stateroom #7624 if you need to check it. Reply to this post and I will bring a copy for you if you want one and did not receive the PM.

Hi there,

I will need a copy please. I didn't receive a private message and a map would be helpful. Hopefully the family with a stateroom that was to be determined will have their updated number on your list? I'm in room 6051...but I can look for the list outside your door too. Thanks for organizing...we are so excited!

Thanks again,
Amanda Hidalgo

Amanda,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to PM you. (You have less than 5 posts) I will bring you a copy of the group list (ALL information is updated, no TBD) and a copy of the delivery map.

Cliff Downey

Can't believe we go tomorrow. Also, can't believe how hot it is in Vancouver today!

What an amazing cruise! We all enjoyed participating in the fish extender activity so much! Thanks Alaska group for making each day even more special with fun gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter