• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder 1/29/06

shoppinchik said:
Hi, I have been looking for anyone else going on this cruise. We are going to WDW 1 day before and 1 day after the cruise. I am traveling with a daughter who is 11, daughter who is 3 and my husband. I am very excited. All I see is snow too!! :cool1:

Looks like there will be three 3-year-olds onboard at least!!! :earsgirl:

Hi Julie...
We're two families each with 5 and 3 old girls. Also staying on deck 5!!!

So what night IS Pirate night? We have late seating and Palo on Wednesday night. Should we try to change?

Any advice is appreciated!

Butterflymommy,
Pirate night is the 3rd night-the day we are at Castaway Cay. I am not sure what activities are planned for the last night on the cruise. I would not want to miss any farewell activities on board. I do not know what night is the best night to go to Palo. There is always something one would miss by going. I wanted to try and go to Palo early on pirate night and double dip as they say so we could make it to our late seating in the dinning room for the pirate night festivities. Since this is our first cruise I am not sure what is the best night to do it. Sorry I am not much more help. I hope to meet up with you and your friends.
Julie

I'm hoping to get res. for Palo brunch. Right now we have nothing :mad: But I'm hoping to get them when we get on board. We also have late dining, but are hoping to change that!!! I can't wait either. Counting down the days!!!

vacationaddict said:
Got our "docs" today!! We booked through cruise800. We hope to do Palo brunch too. Countin the days!!

Yea for you! Still no docs and no room assignment for us as of yet. :upsidedow

OK, this board is great and I'm so excited about our trip BUT...
I'm getting a little head spin from moving back and forth between the two threads for our trip! :crazy2:

Is there a way to combine the threads so no one is left out of the fun? I'm thinking that I'm missing something or repeating myself, blah, blah, blah. :earsboy:

PS - I need some advice on the tipping...anyone have a "cheat sheet"?!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited about this trip, probably as much as my (almost) 3 yr old! I'm 23 taking my son on this cruise for his 3rd birthday, and he'll turn three on the third day out. I am a little nervous, but being that we've been on different kinds of trips alone together, I am more worried about having to be the one in charge of scheduling 100% more than him being the little toddler he can be at times... :duck:
Anyway, we'll be on the 7th deck, and arriving at MCO at 10:30 the morning of. I would like for him to have a day or two where he can play with the other kids in the group activities, but since he's not techniqually 3 at the time of sailing, he couldn't be pre-enrolled. One more panic attack...what if the water is too cold to swim in the pools?? That would suck, but knowing my son and me, we'll be in anyway freezing our butts off for the sake of vacationing!
I'll see you all there, even if I don't know anyone of you! We'll still enjoy together.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: This is our first 4 nighter, the first was a 3 night. We have two dd ages 12 and 9. The disney cruise line ast. on the phone said Pirate night is Monday, the second night for cruising on the 4 night. Not sure if this is the case? Hope we get nice weather. It has been very nice here(in south fl) the past few weeks. :sunny:

Linda,
I have two DDs. My older daughter is 11 and is feeling a little nervous that she will not have anyone to hang out with. Do you think your 12 year old would be willing to talk with her via email before the cruise?

Since my dd12 has talked to a girl her age, my dd9 was asking if there are any girls her age going? if so please let me know.Thank you linda :earsboy: :earsgirl: :disrocks: :thewave:

Tigger how did you manage to get the early seating? Did you ask to get put on a waiting list for early dining? We would like to get changed to early seating too. Should I call the cruise line and ask them?

10 days and counting! I can't wait! I'm with a group of 36 total. 16 family members. We booked in July. We have main seating also.

NewyorkOT said:
Tigger how did you manage to get the early seating? Did you ask to get put on a waiting list for early dining? We would like to get changed to early seating too. Should I call the cruise line and ask them?

You can call them and get wait listed, but as of 12 pm today early and main dining is full!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter