Disney Wonder 1/29/06

:boat: Finally someone else!! I had started a thread back in February after we booked with no replies :( I had given up

So glad to find someone else going.

It is my hubby and I going, we added on 2 days before and 2 days after at Disney. How about you?

I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! Count me in!!
Myself, DH, DD age 5, DD age 3...
We're going with friends that have two DD the same age.

Never been! Went to WDW when I was in 2nd grade...that's it! I know you're thinking...HOW SAD!!!

So, what should we expect? The girls are only concerned about what princesses they will see...I had been told that the princesses didn't "Do" the cruises? Is that true? I need to start preparing the girls now. :confused3

Someone recommended this board for information gathering! Looks like there is lots on the parks but what about the cruise? :earsboy:

Looking forward to it!

Donna

Hi Donna!Welcome to the DIS!
There is TONS of information here. Here are 2 links to some great tips on crusing.

Cruise Tips 1

Cruise tips 2

Don't forget, starting tomorrow we can book spa, palo's and excursions!

Friday night is chat night too on the DIS. Lots of veteran cruisers who LOVE to talk :boat:

We will be on the cruise with you. We have a 7DD & 5DS and as I look out the window and see snow can't wait to be there.

I booked our spa treatments, dinner at Palos, brunch at Palo's and fishing at Castaway Cay. (I go fishing, hubby will spa with me :))

Anyone else?

Hi, I have been looking for anyone else going on this cruise. We are going to WDW 1 day before and 1 day after the cruise. I am traveling with a daughter who is 11, daughter who is 3 and my husband. I am very excited. All I see is snow too!! :cool1:

Count us in!!! We just booked at the beginning of the month. It will be our first Disney Cruise!! We can't wait. It will be me, DH, and DS6 (today!)

We are going to do stingray adventure in CC. And maybe walk over to the pirate museum in Nassau.

We are going on our 1st Disney Cruise with DH and DS (6). I can't wait!!! I love Disney and can't wait to spend some relaxing time with my family. I booked late so I didn't get Palo reservation, but I'm hoping to get them when we board. See you then.

We are planning on leaving WDW about 10:30 or so, after breakfast at Boma!

Count me in! This is our (it's just DH and I) first cruise ever! It's an early B-day present for me! As for excursions - we didn't book anything for Nassau - we are planning on just getting off for a little while to look around and shop or maybe visit the Pirates Museum. We did book the Stingray excursion at Castaway Cay. Also, we are visiting WDW for 4 days after the cruise - staying at PC. Maybe we will see some of you guys! I'm making a door sign for our stateroom! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter