• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoos

I have one of a hopping mad donald (the only way donald should be) on my ankle. When I was in the hospital 7 yrs ago after having DD, I was walking the hallways of the maternity ward and I came across another mother who had Mickey on her ankle... :goodvibes: Kind of neat to for us to be there at the same time.

After looking at this thread...it's really looking like I'm gonna be posting my very own Disney tattoo on here very shortly!!!!

I'm getting my second tattoo tomorrow. My first one is the one I posted about earlier, the tribal with the hidden Mickey(on my shoulder...back). My other one is a really cool simple tattoo with simple flowers that are sort of in a V-shape(think bowling pins, only flowers linked together by thin black lines and leaves). The flowers are blue and pink(alternating) and the middle one will be another hidden Mickey. This one will be on the top of my foot. I'd really like to post them here, or at least give a link, but DD left the USB cable to my camera at her Uncle's house about 2 hours from here. I'll probably have to buy another...but I'll get them up somehow...

This is not the best pic of it, but this is my German Mickey.

IMG_0707.jpg

I'm a sissy girl and don't have one. I don't do well with pain!! But if I did get a tattoo it would be of Tigger!! I had a "fake" tattoo of Goofy on my ankle. I'll have to get more before we go!

I just made an apointment to get Minnie from the "Go Minnie" merchandise they have in WDW, of her flying away with the mickey balloon. I can't wait!

Maybe they should think about putting in a tatoo shop next to the barber shop? I would love another tatoo (the one I have is not dinsey related) but I would love a hidden mickey!

allaboutmm said:
Maybe they should think about putting in a tatoo shop next to the barber shop?

While not in the MK, the shop I go to is only about fifteen minutes away from WDW property. I believe that it is called the Hot Spot. I can not remember exactly. It is at the intersection of 192 and Poinciana. I know my artist from back when I lived in Louisville, KY where she used to live and work. She was a friend before she was my artist. If you ever want to get inked while at WDW, stop in to see her. Her name is Autumn. Tell her that Kevin and Liza sent you.

Kevin

ukcatfan said:
While not in the MK, the shop I go to is only about fifteen minutes away from WDW property. I believe that it is called the Hot Spot. I can not remember exactly. It is at the intersection of 192 and Poinciana. I know my artist from back when I lived in Louisville, KY where she used to live and work. She was a friend before she was my artist. If you ever want to get inked while at WDW, stop in to see her. Her name is Autumn. Tell her that Kevin and Liza sent you.

Kevin

Thank you! :goodvibes

ukcatfan said:
This is not the best pic of it, but this is my German Mickey.

IMG_0707.jpg

Here is another of mine from the same artist. I could not find a pic of it last night when I posted. It is a custom one that she drew after I gave her my ideas.

Kevintattoo-small.jpg

I have THREE Disney tats!

Tigger on my left shoulder, giving that Im tiggerific pose!
Eeyore on my lower back with butterflies on each side of him
Tink on the outside of my left ankle with pixie dust going down the top of my foot down to my toes! THE FOOT PART HURT SOOOOOO bad!

Next i want the cheshire cat, and the wicked queen looking in the mirror. Dont know where, but thats what I want next! Im addicted!

After seeing all these im so ready to go out and get my disney tattoo. im hoping it wont hurt too bad but after seeing all you guys with tattoos ill be sitting there thinking "if my friends on the dis can do it...so can i!!!" Now all i have to do is decide which one. i eather want a mickey head or tinkerbell on my left shoulder. hmmm

Great Tats...I am going to get some type of Mickey for my wedding...something like a Mickey Icon with a heart with the wedding date.

jedi_librarian said:
DH just got the tattoo Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp has:

0802061307.jpg
I want that!!!! Only a little smaller. Also, it looks like your DH's is like Johnny Depp's, and I want mine like Captain Jack's. It came out great. Hope I can find someone to do mine as good.

I want to get a tattoo of eeyore on my calf area above my ankle but I am a huge chicken when it comes to any type of pain....when ya'll got your tattoos what did it feel like???

I just wanted to welcome you to the boards Chasi, glad you decided to join! It's a lot of fun on here and very addicting, almost as addicting as the Blake Shelton board, lol!

Jules

I've finally figured out how to post pictures. Sorry they're so big. Not yet sure how to make them smaller. Here are 3 of mine:

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

I have Mickey heads around my wrist, but they didn't turn out so good so I'm going to have it covered up.

Oh - I am loving all of these. I would love to have one of the tinkerbell ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter