Disney Tattoos

i don't have one yet, but i'm planning on getting Tinkerbell on my lower back. and my fiance will be getting Sorcerer Mickey on shoulder.

I finally got pictures of my tattoo downloaded, here is Sebastian, it is about 10 years old and need to be recolored but I love it anyway
e23745c3.jpg

This tattoo has nothing to do with disney, but I am most proud of it. It is less than a year old and is a memorial tattoo for my grandfather who passed away June 2005. He was a Navy WWII vet and his initials are in the stars.
bb15c348.jpg

Mickeefan,

Love your tattoos, esp. the "Peace, Love, and Mickey" one!

DD had our camera for awhile, but she's home now so I'll work on getting a picture of my "hidden Mickey" tribal.

stitchseeno.jpg
[/IMG] I have one tattoo not Disney related. I have three boys and I want to get Stitch in the format of See no evil Speak no evil and Hear no evil on my lower back to represent them.

About a month ago I got my first tatoo ( yup, 35yr old, mom of 3, pre-school teacher). Its small, about the size of a quater, on the inside of my left ankle. Well...I keep saying to all my friends who are also WDW junkies, I really think I want to get a hidden Mickey.Where this is all coming from, I don't know? Maybe on my "bulletin board"-lower back, or shoulder. But small, nickel size. I'll keep you posted!

sabrinadv1 said:
stitchseeno.jpg
[/IMG] I have one tattoo not Disney related. I have three boys and I want to get Stitch in the format of See no evil Speak no evil and Hear no evil on my lower back to represent them.

I have 3 boys myself.
Also have 1 girl.
I love your Stitch idea.
I say go for it.

I LOVE this thread LOL!!! Been awhile since I posted here, but thought I'd add on since I have one. It was my 1st tattoo when I was 18. I'll post a pic when I get home, but it's Gus from Cinderella. He's always been a favorite charecter of mine.

I only have 1 Disney tatoo but it's big! :) I have a large Disney tattoo on my left leg from the knee down to my ankle. "Good" on the back (Mickey, Donald and the castle) and "evil" on the other side with some villains.

I get stopped at least once every time I visit the parks by guests and CMs alike.

Feel free top stop and say hi if you see me sometime, I usually hit a park on the weekends :)

I have a Mickey with Gene Simmons make up on in front of an American flag on my left calf. No one has one like it.
Guaranteed! :cool1:

I don't have any pics of it here on this comp at work, but I have the artwork I did here : http://www.myspace.com/bradwilhelm

The artist did a fantastic job with it and it looks just like the photoshop I did.

( I'll post a real pic tomorrow)

My DW has a Tink on her ankle.

I think my next Disney Tat will be the Incredbles Logo, but I don't know where yet.

I have an American Flag Mickey Head just above my right hipbone - my wife is pretty much the only one who sees it unless the guys at the gym peek in the shower.

Here's a bad (self taken) pic of Gus. It's on my lower back, and a bit light because of the angle.

img2486fg1.jpg

FatherForce said:
I have a Mickey with Gene Simmons make up on in front of an American flag on my left calf. No one has one like it.
Guaranteed! :cool1:

OMG! You are to funny! That design is GREAT! :thumbsup2

Love everyone's tattoo's!! :cool1:

I have one on the top of my foot. Non Disney but a memorial one. The dead center of my foot really hurt! But, the pain didn't matter, it was so worth it! I love the idea of a hidden mickey.

My favs on this thread is the Tink with the hidden mickey on leg, and the memorial one with the initials on the stars! The Muppets one rocked as well!!

Anyone else got some cool tats to show off?

Speaking of hidden mickeys, I have a tattoo in my arm with a hidden mickey. I had one of the graphic designers at my previous job design it for me.

One time I was waiting in the line for Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland and a CM was just arriving for her shift. She walked past me. Stopped. Looked again and said "is that a hidden Mickey?" She pulled us from the line and let us ride immediately :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter