Disney Tattoos

Amazing tattoos everyone! Finally took a decent pic of mine (originally only had the ones when it was fresh... but Pooh looked like he was in a bar fight LOL) But now that it's all healed the colours are proper.

I have no clue how to embed photos so I uploaded it to DIS photoboard.
My Tattoo

It's winnie and piglet walking hand in hand on my left ankle. Piglet seems a bit off as I took the pic myself and had a hard time turning my leg enough to get him dead on, so the reason he looks a bit weird is he's wrapped around my leg a bit.

I love all of these tattoos!! Maybe I can convince DBF to get one with me when we come back from our December trip. I want to get my avatar picture (just the drawing of Simba though, not with the blue background)

jenkh said:
Amazing tattoos everyone! Finally took a decent pic of mine (originally only had the ones when it was fresh... but Pooh looked like he was in a bar fight LOL) But now that it's all healed the colours are proper.

I have no clue how to embed photos so I uploaded it to DIS photoboard.
My Tattoo

It's winnie and piglet walking hand in hand on my left ankle. Piglet seems a bit off as I took the pic myself and had a hard time turning my leg enough to get him dead on, so the reason he looks a bit weird is he's wrapped around my leg a bit.

jenkh,
i just love it! very cute! i have roo and would love in incorporate the rest of the 100 acre wood characters!

party of 3 said:
jenkh,
i just love it! very cute! i have roo and would love in incorporate the rest of the 100 acre wood characters!

Thanks!! I too am VERY tempted in adding more of the characters. Especially Tigger and Eeyore. I'm sure i'll get it done within the next few years, but am in no particular rush at the moment.. But it's something I know I'm going to do, since practically the day I got it lol

100_0397.jpg
[/IMG]

Besides the tattoo of tink that I have (posted on page 1 of this thread) here is a pic of my other tattoo. This one is on my left shoulder.

No evidence to share but one of my 7 tats is cheshire cat. Its the last one I got, and I dont think I like it :confused3 :sad2:

sabrinadv1 said:
stitchseeno.jpg
[/IMG] I have one tattoo not Disney related. I have three boys and I want to get Stitch in the format of See no evil Speak no evil and Hear no evil on my lower back to represent them.

I absolutely LOVE your idea!!!!!!! As a mom of a boy (and a soon to be born boy too) that is a really tempting idea. . . . .except for me it would be my two boys and my husband. . . .since finding out I am pregnant with another boy I have been giving him a hard time about how now I'm gonna have to take care of three boys. lol. but, no, I wouldn't steal someone else's idea. . . but it is really neat!

Just subscribing. I have 3 now, just got third two weeks ago on back. I love the feeling, it's the greates adrenaline rush! Wanting to get some disney tattoo, not sure what or where though. Thanks all for sharing.

love your tattoos!! I'm getting the sorceror mickey with my dd name above him w/stars. Yours turned out great!!

I hear ya. My DH does all laundry, puts up w/ my wdw needs, and just got a tatoo( not disney) shamrock , instead of green inside, its an american flag, and around the outside of the shamrock are the 3 kids names, plus my name( I told him he really didn't have to do that, but thats what he wanted and its his body :confused3 ). Just a couple of lucky girls :goodvibes !!

allaboutmm, that is cool your DH put your name on the tattoo, too. DH got a heart put on his upper arm with our girls' names, but didn't put my name on it. He told me it would be bad luck. :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter