Disney...Take me AWAY. (With LOTS of Pics) **Now Complete**

Just discovered this wonderful trip report - not sure how I missed it! I'm still back on page 5, but felt compelled to let you know what a writer you are! (I have to meet a friend for lunch or I would keep reading).

Oh, and yes, Bob Dole and the Dole Whip ARE related. Bob is descended from the Dole pineaple people. And that loud noise is a herd of Yellow Dog Democrats scampering out of Adventureland.

Jennifer48 said:
I didn't know that they take you out to the patio at Rose & Crown when you eat there during ILLUMINATIONS. Good to know! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I figured this out by accident on one of our previous trips and this was my first time to try it out...too bad we didn't stay...

Lisa_Belle said:
Just discovered this wonderful trip report - not sure how I missed it! I'm still back on page 5, but felt compelled to let you know what a writer you are! (I have to meet a friend for lunch or I would keep reading).

Oh, and yes, Bob Dole and the Dole Whip ARE related. Bob is descended from the Dole pineaple people. And that loud noise is a herd of Yellow Dog Democrats scampering out of Adventureland.

:lmao: OMGosh. I just learned something new. And thanks for your sweet words about my report.

Oooo.... Let me live though you! No...Kids? I love it! BUT, and that's a big but, I would be thrilled and all giddy at the naughty kids tormenting their exhausted mamas for about 2 hours then I'd "see" my kids in all the strangers kids and miss the stuffin' out of them! How did you do it? Besides buying them stuff...Did you spend more on them not with you than when they come along? (not) Sorry I missed the THONG! Mother of all things Holy, WHY...why????
I love this trip report so far. I love how people have different experiences and opinions on all things WDW! The ONE thing all the mamas reading your thread have in common is THAT expression on your DH's face is in all OUR scrapbooks and photo albums and home movies... just on OUR DHs!
One more thing I'm living through you, three little letters....N.A.P! :cloud9:

J&R: Good as ever! I laughed to myself (who else was I going to laugh to?) when I read that although you purposefully booked Rose & Crown to watch Illuminations, you didn't stay for Illluminations. It reminded me of the time my wife and I did the Fantasmic meal deal but missed Fantasmic. Of course there were other reasons, but same idea.

I have a question about Epcot and EMH. Were there fastpasses available during EMH when you were there?

:moped:

UtahMama said:
Oooo.... Let me live though you! No...Kids? I love it! BUT, and that's a big but, I would be thrilled and all giddy at the naughty kids tormenting their exhausted mamas for about 2 hours then I'd "see" my kids in all the strangers kids and miss the stuffin' out of them! How did you do it? Besides buying them stuff...Did you spend more on them not with you than when they come along? (not) Sorry I missed the THONG! Mother of all things Holy, WHY...why????
I love this trip report so far. I love how people have different experiences and opinions on all things WDW! The ONE thing all the mamas reading your thread have in common is THAT expression on your DH's face is in all OUR scrapbooks and photo albums and home movies... just on OUR DHs!
One more thing I'm living through you, three little letters....N.A.P! :cloud9:

UTAHMAMA made it my way?! COOL! To answer some of your questions... There were MANY times TEEBEE and I looked at each other and grinned when we'd see parents battling their children's melt-downs, or dirty faces, or diaper changes (right outside ToT, no less) or WHINING. And there were actually many MORE times that we looked at each other and said how much we missed our girls (although I doubt that's what we'll be saying to each other during our November trip when they're whining, melting down and pooping diapers).

Strangely enough (or not), we spent WAY MORE on them on this trip than we did when they were with us last November. It must have been the guilt or something...or maybe it was because we could actually shop and stand in a check-out line without any whining (except for TEEBEE's), melt-downs and poopy diapers.

And about TEEBEE's expressions...I just LOVE to capture them. It's become comical to me...which makes me an evil person, I'm betting....and causes even more "huffy get-on-with-it" faces...heh, heh

Oh yeah....NAPs ROCK!

ZZUB said:
J&R: Good as ever! I laughed to myself (who else was I going to laugh to?) when I read that although you purposefully booked Rose & Crown to watch Illuminations, you didn't stay for Illluminations. It reminded me of the time my wife and I did the Fantasmic meal deal but missed Fantasmic. Of course there were other reasons, but same idea.

I have a question about Epcot and EMH. Were there fastpasses available during EMH when you were there?

:moped:

BUZZ....oops....ZZUB!!!!

We're NUTS, I'm telling ya'...NUTS! It was, however, TEEBEE's call that we left early. I think it was his way of getting back at me for making him eat there.

As for the fastpasses...I can't remember...DARN IT. I don't think Soarin's were open or we would have gotten one after we exited the first time. And I'm pretty sure that Test Track's were all covered up as well...we'd pass through them on our way back over to the single rider's line from the gift shop. So there's some non-helpful information for ya'.

Thanks to both of you for your kind words on my TR. It helps keep me motivated to finish the darn thing.

Night Two Comes To an End:

As we exited Soarin’ we noticed that the stand-by line was quite a bit longer than when we were in it…of course, Illuminations was over. So we decide to check out the line to Living With The Land (LWTL).

OH MY! It’s amazing how some things can become popular just because they’re close to something REALLY popular. I’ve heard and read that LWTL can have some really long lines now that Soarin’ is in the same building, but I was shocked. That’s the LONGEST I’ve ever seen that line. TEEBEE and I laughed our way out of The Land pavilion and headed over to TEST TRACK (TT)! We figured that everyone was over at the Land, so why not!

And we were right. We waited about 10 minutes to get on TT. But by the time we exited the ride the stand-by line was long, so we decided to try out the single rider line. We’d never done this before, but figured it couldn’t be too bad…unless they kicked us out for being married…heh, heh.

Somewhere around our second time into the single rider line I began to realize something. Our candy bar bag was missing. CRAP! At least it wasn’t the hat….again. TEEBEE knows that smile I get:

TEEBEE: Oh heck (but worse). What is it now?

Me: Well, we’re missing a bag.

TEEBEE: What do you mean, “WE?” YOU were the one carrying it.

Me: Well, I’m not carrying it now…am I?

TEEBEE: Where’d you leave it?

Me: The last I remember, I stowed it away before we went Soarin’ over California with the dangling feet.

TEEBEE: Well, that was over an hour ago. I’m sure the candy bars are digesting in someone else’s belly by now.

Me: Well, you know I’m going to go back over there and ask anyway…don’t you.

TEEBEE: GRUNT!!!

It’s a good thing he loves me…even it he doesn’t like me all of the time. Heh, heh.

As we trek to the opposite side of EPCOT, we notice the crowds are starting to thin out some. I even mentioned to TEEBEE that if the Soarin’ line was 30 minutes long or less we could give it another try, since the park would only be open another hour or so. Goodness, I crack myself up sometimes!

As we near the end of the escalator, we see the LINE for Soarin’. It was the longest I’d ever seen it. And it wasn’t one of those “The-parks-about-to-close-so-lets-psyche-everyone-out-with-a-fake-long-line” things that WDW will sometimes do. Those poor folks were crammed in there. So I asked one of the CMs where to check for my lost bag of candy bars. He said to go back to the exit of our loading bay and enter through there as the current riders leave.

Me: Okay. How do we get there.

Not-So-Funny-CM: Go up the exit ramp. When you come to the wall, turn down the hallway that you originally came from. Then take either your first left or first right depending on which side you choose. Then find the bank of doors you came out of and wait there.

Me: (Mouth open…blink..blink) All righty then. Did you catch all that TEEBEE.

TEEBEE: GRUNT!

I’m not quite sure how, but we managed to find our way to the correct doors. We received some really weird looks from those folks exiting and even weirder looks from those folks loading that thought we might be after their seats. I recognized one of the CMs from our ealier ride and asked her about our bag of candy. She walked over to a podium and…..and…..and…..

….held up my little bag of candy! WooHoo!! And all of the candy was still in it.

As we walk back down the exit ramps I take the time to look over at the folks still in the stand-by line. There were LOADS of them. Heck, some may STILL be there waiting for their turn.

We did notice, however, that LWTL no longer had much of a wait, so we jumped on board. I like this ride. It amazes me that they can grow a Mickey shaped pumpkin…hanging from the ceiling. It also amazes me that their gardens never have any weeds. If it wasn’t for weeds, my garden wouldn’t have any green in it…but I digress…again.

We were sharing our seat with some honeymooners. They were all cuddly and smoochie and lovey (and wearing the Mickey and Minnie honeymoon/wedding hats). Let’s just see how they are seven years from now after she leaves a bag of candy on Soarin’. But we congratulated them and wished them well anyway.

The park was due to close in half an hour so I decided it was time to load TEEBEE down with some more bags. And I’m happy to report that THIS TIME at Mousegear, we didn’t see anything too disturbing…expect a few price tags.

With TEEBEE properly loaded down…we headed off to BWV to get some sleep…and maybe eat a few candy bars.

And a tally: # of calls home to check on the girls? 5 (Would have been more if my MIL wouldn’t have quit taking my calls.)
# of indecent outfits: Let’s just call it 1 out of 4 seen
# of margaritas? NONE (DARN it!)

Sorry there are no pictures this time. Even if I had managed to take a few at night, you’d never be able to tell what it was a picture of. But, day THREE is loaded with pictures.

Up Next: Lots of pictures around EPCOT…and a few stories to go with them…

Day THREE, May 13th:

I bet you’re thinking that I’m going to say that Mickey and Stitch (and their unhealthy relationship) woke us up again. WRONG! Not this morning. I actually allowed for us to sleep in this morning…even if my itinerary didn’t say so:

Sat 5/13
7:00am Wake up
7:30am BW Bakery
8:00am Bus Stop
9:00am AK
12:00pm Back to BWV
1:20pm Head to EPCOT
1:50pm LeCellier ADR# 39485442
3:00pm Head back to BWV (nap or swim)
6:00pm DTD
7:00pm Eat at Earl of Sandwich
8:00pm Back to BWV

Since we had already taken care of Animal Kingdom for this trip, we opted to sleep in…another luxury that is given up when the Princesses are around.

After taking our time waking up and getting ready, we strolled over to the Boardwalk Bakery so that TEEBEE could use a few more snack credits. And I even let him eat his breakfast at one of the tables outside. We did some people watching. We did some duck watching. We chatted. Once TEEBEE finished up breakfast we strolled over to Sea Breeze point and reminisced some. Finally we were off to EPCOT.

One of the things I like to do at EPCOT is go into Journey of the Imaginations’s dump shop and take our picture and e-mail it out. It’s fun to do this and it’s one of the things that WDW doesn’t charge extra for. We passed this on our way:

thecandlesticknp4.jpg

TEEBEE and I found an open station and proceeded to have our picture taken….LOTS of times. We were refusing to open our eyes at the same time, or to look at the camera at the same time, or to smile at the same time. FINALLY we took a picture we could both live with and TEEBEE proceeded to do some computer voodoo on it. It was really cute! I didn’t know there were so many options but he just jumped right in and created some cute stuff. Would you like to see it?

Well, so would I.

But for some reason, that picture ended up lost in cyber space. We sent it to four different e-mail addresses and it never made it to any of them. This was the first time (out of four) that our pictures didn’t make it to the intended parties. And we had made that one special for the Princesses. At first I just thought my MIL didn’t know how to work my computer. But, sadly, after returning home, we realized that NO ONE received it. Oh well…. You get what you pay for.

But since we didn’t know any of this at the time, we continued our merry way over to Canada…proud of the picture we had just sent out.

I must say, Canada has to be one of the prettiest sections in EPCOT. Don’t believe me:

canada2jk4.jpg

canada1md6.jpg

See what I mean? I have more, you know. But I’ll save them.

We had lunch reservations for Le Cellier. Now, TEEBEE was really looking forward to this lunch…and so was I. A certain little HappyHaunt had turned us on to this place in one of her HILARIOUS trip reports. I just didn’t realize that we’d have to eat in a dungeon. At least that’s what it looked like to me. But the food was AWESOME! This will be going on my itineraries for each of our subsequent trips. After a really great lunch we decided to watch the 360 degree movie that Canada hosts. Again, I’m not being too kind to TEEBEE’s delicate stomach. He watched the floor alot during that movie. So did I, come to think of it. But don’t be discouraged….the movie is really neat. And you’ll be in air conditioning for about 20 minutes.

Here are some more shots from the garden in Canada:

canada3vz0.jpg

canada5kg1.jpg

We decided to spend alot of time in the different countries during this trip. Moving counterclockwise again, we bypassed the UK…since we’d already seen the Beatles and Marry Poppins the night before. So we cross the bridge and head over to France. And look who we see:

beautybeastinfranceby1.jpg

Belle is my FAVORITE Disney princess. There, I said it. And there’s something about the Beast that reminds me of TEEBEE. Hmmmmm….

How many of you remember what I’m going to be looking for in Morocco? Here’s a reminder:

bellydancer27gx.jpg

As some of you know (and have already noted…smarty pants) they DO sell those outfits in the gift shops. So did I buy one?

I’m not telling.

We browse through Japan’s GIANT gift shop and stop and look at some of the tiny bonsai trees they have in their garden. I have NO IDEA why I didn’t take any pictures. I just didn’t.

We skipped going into the American Pavilion but I have no idea why. Maybe for the same reason I didn’t take pictures in Japan. Or maybe it was because we were side-tracked by this:

epcotliftbridgelg9.jpg

In all of my ten visits (I know…some of you are calling me a rookie, some are wondering why I would go there 10 times), I have never seen this. As a matter of fact, I didn’t even know there WAS a lift bridge between China and Germany. As it turns out, they were bringing out the barges for Illuminations. That was quite a site to watch. If the barges started moving too quickly, the fronts of them would sink down and fill up with about a foot of water and they would have to slow down so that the fronts of the boats would lift back up. And all this time I thought that they just magically appeared each night.

We continued on our way and saw this:

epcotflowerweddingcakece6.jpg

It looks scrumptious, but it’s made of flowers and leaves…and I’m betting…some styrofoam.

We skipped Italy since we toured it on our first night and TEEBEE wanted to skip Germany…he doesn’t like the smell. But I wanted to go check it out…so we did.

Finally we made it to China (and this is the only picture I took there):

chinapandanr1.jpg

But we did see a performance by some young children (probably ages 8 to 12). We arrived as they were starting so our view was obstructed and we weren’t able to get any good pictures of them. Now, I’ve taken a few science classes in my day. And what I saw those kids doing with their bodies defies anything I ever learned in science classes. It’s one thing for them to bend into those positions, but to add jumping, spinning and tumbling to it…well, that’s just not right. I’m thinking that they weren’t really human at all…just some Disney rubber molded to look like little humans. They were astonishing, though.

Norway…sweet, Norway. We didn’t ride Maelstrom again. Darn it! TEEBEE felt that once a trip (or lifetime) was enough.

We finally hit the best place in the World(showcase). Margarita. I mean, Mexico. We were both a bit parched by this time so we headed to the Cantina. Because the line was LONG, TEEBEE opted to go sit in some shade and let me stand in line. (Don’t worry, I’ll get him back later…with shopping bags). His ONLY request was that I bring him some water. Easy enough.

At first I thought the line was unusually long because everyone wanted a margarita (or beer) at the same time. Then I, like those in front of me, figured out what the hold-up was. A pair of women who couldn’t, for the life of them, decide what to order. Or when to STOP ordering.

Indecisive Woman 1: No. Cancel that. Make it nachos. No beans, though.

CM: (calling to the back) Change that to nachos, no beans.

Indecisive Woman 1: Oh, what the heck. Add the beans.

CM: Make those nachos with beans, not without.

Indecisive Woman 1: You know what. Cancel the nachos and just give me chips and dip.

CM: …mumbles something in Spanish to the back…Will that be all?

Indecisive Woman 1: Yes. (She pays the CM..then) Oh, you know what, go ahead and give me a beer. No wait. What kind of margaritas do you have?

And I’ll stop there. You get the idea. You should have seen how long it took her to decide on salt or no salt. And then it was the other woman’s turn and it was the SAME darn thing.

GRRRRRRRR!

The remaining six people ahead of me took less time combined to get through the line than those two women did. (Seriously).

Finally it was my turn to order.

Me: Margarita with salt, please. (I’m from the south. We say please).

CM: Can I see your ID?

Me: Seriously?

CM (now my new hero): Yes ma’am.

Me: (shuffling through the fanny pack) I could just jump over this counter here and KISS you…..but I won’t. (He really looked scared that I might).

I’m no spring chicken folks. Twenty-one has LONG since come and gone for me—as have my twenties for that matter. And here was a CM wanting to see my ID. The trip had just paid for itself. WooHoo! So I take my margarita and head out to tell TEEBEE the good news.

It amazes me that what I might consider good news, he might not:

Me: TEEBEE…that CM just asked for my ID!

TEEBEE: What the heck (but worse) took you so long!

Me: Women.

TEEBEE: Ah. Say no more. Hey, where’s my water?

Me: Oh CRAP! I was so excited about being ID’ed I forgot all about it.

Me: I’ll stop at the snack cart and get you one. Better bring my ID, though…just in case.

Up Next: Butterflies and flowers….and TEEBEE makes is OWN itinerary….

A certain little HappyHaunt had turned us on to this place in one of her HILARIOUS trip reports.
Hilarious? I must have missed that. Was it posted on the Disboards?

I just didn’t realize that we’d have to eat in a dungeon.
Obviously, you didn't carefully read my Trip Report. I warned you about the "atmosphere."

Now, I’ve taken a few science classes in my day.
Evidently, you didn't pay attention too closely. Aren't you the one who thinks babies come from touching a foot?!

TEEBEE felt that once a trip (or lifetime) was enough.
Evidently, TEEBEE is a very smart man.

You make Epcot almost sound a like a fun place to visit. :moped:

My picture from Imaginations is in cyberspace with yours! We sent one to Grami in July and it still hasn't gotten to her (or us!) We thought it might have been her at first too!!

I'm enjoying your trip report so much! :)

Thanks for the report. Enjoying the read. :thumbsup2

Can't wait... I leave in 9 days (in single digits now!). I can hear the margaritas calling my name!!

JR

J and R's mom said:
ME: GRUNT! Hush. This is the shortcut for the long way around.

This quote garnered you my first ever Coke spew!!! :drinking1 :laughing:

ZZUB said:
J and R's Mom said:
I just didn’t realize that we’d have to eat in a dungeon.
Obviously, you didn't carefully read my Trip Report. I warned you about the "atmosphere."

You wrote a TRIP REPORT ? I must have missed that. Was it posted on the Disboards? :moped: Heh, heh.

ZZUB said:
J and R's Mom said:
Now, I’ve taken a few science classes in my day.
Evidently, you didn't pay attention too closely. Aren't you the one who thinks babies come from touching a foot?!

I'm from the south. That's how we teach having safe female/male relations. I should have worn my socks that night, though.

ZZUB said:
J and R's Mom said:
TEEBEE felt that once a trip (or lifetime) was enough.
Evidently, TEEBEE is a very smart man.

Yes, he is. But let's keep that between us. No good can come from me letting him know that I know that.

ZZUB said:
You make Epcot almost sound a like a fun place to visit. :moped:
All is takes is a margarita. Cha...cha...cha... :moped:

jackdis --I've read that some of those lost photos show up four months later. One can only hope!

Ms. Heimlich --HAVE AN AWESOME TRIP! And post a TR afterwards.

missmun52 --Thanks for the kind words. I notice you've been a loyal reader. I much appreaciate that!

Sneezie --This is for you.... :drinking1 And I'm HONORED that that title has gone to me. WooHoo!!!!!

Day THREE Continues and ENDS:

TEEBEE got his water and was MUCH happier. I was still on cloud nine about being ID’ed.

We decided to take some pictures with two cute dogs we came across:

ladytramp2tw2.jpg

And then I had a picture taken with the flowery Mickey and Minnie:

mickeyminnie1nl2.jpg

And then headed on to see some butterflies:

epcotbutterflies1cb6.jpg

Inside the butterfly hut (it was part of the Flower and Garden show this year) we came across this (sorry it's blurry):

minniemousejq6.jpg

And here is a picture of me with the topiaries of Snow White and a dwarf:

snowwhiteinepcotev1.jpg

Yep, that’s pretty much all we did. Wandered around Future World looking at the topiaries and taking pictures.

EPCOT is our favorite park. We just like being in it. And during the Flower and Garden show there’s even more to look at. Since we had ridden most of the rides we wanted to the night before, we just took it easy on this day, well…evening really. Much of this part of the trip is a blur…I’d had a margarita…remember (as evidenced by me holding onto the railing or sitting down in the above pictures)? An hour can pass in what seems like 5 minutes when I’m tipsy. But I do remember deciding to ride Spaceship Earth. We hadn’t been on this ride in several years. We tend not to waste too much time on it if we’re on a tight schedule.

I just about fell asleep on the way down, though. That’s a long ride down to be reclined backwards...in the dark…coming off of a margarita buzz....and NOT fall asleep.

I was sobering up at this point, though, and wanted to go check out the topiary at the entrance to EPCOT. It’s typically STUNNING and we’d yet to see it.

For those that don’t know this, if you stay at an EPCOT resort (BW, YC/BC, Swan/Dolphin) you enter the park through the International Gateway in the World Showcase…unless you take your own car or a cab to the front entrance. So you have to make a special point to walk to the front entrance of EPCOT.

Here are a couple of shots of the entrance topiaries:

epcot2nv3.jpg

epcot1fv4.jpg

They really are different pictures…it’s just hard to tell.

As we’re standing there, done with the park…and bad mouthing the Leave a Legacy tomb stones (you can see them in the background of those pictures)…TEEBEE says:

TEEBEE: Let’s go to Magic Kingdom.

Me: Seriously?!

TEEBEE: Yep.

Me: Well, hot dang….Let’s go! The monorail is right over there.

This IS NOT like TEEBEE. He tends to want to relax...go slow...take it easy...hang out at the hotel...

I was wondering if maybe they spiked his water with Pixie Dust or something. So, on the monorail over to MK (and not before...incase he changed his mind), I asked him why he wanted to head over there. Did he have a hot date with Jasmine or something?

Nope.

It turns out he just wasn’t ready for our vacation to be over yet. Sniff. Sniff. (Those sniffs are mine…it was a sappy moment for me).

Now, true to form, we had LOTS of bags. I was hoping that they’d let me store them at MK's package pick-up place. But NOPE. They only hold bags that were purchased INSIDE the MK. So we rented a locker…or two.

The sun had pretty much set by this time and all of the MK lights were on. I LOVE the Magic Kingdom at night. It’s a very different experience and ambiance than in the daylight hours. I’m about to get sappy again, so I’ll stop there.

Since this was TEEBEE’s request, I let him decide where and what we were doing the remainder of the evening. It went something like this:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (multiple times)

Splash Mountain (once)

TTA (several times)

And lots of shopping and wandering around the park. But I didn’t have the camera with me. I had left it in one of the lockers.

It was one of the best nights I’ve ever had at WDW.

For all of you planners out there…take note! Sometimes the best moments at WDW will be those that are not planned. If it feels right, go with it. Those are the memories that will last the longest and matter the most later on when your back home in the real world.

We headed out to the busses just as the fireworks were starting. We’ve seen them. We wanted to beat the crowds. AM I’M GLAD WE DID! But if you haven’t seen them…stay and enjoy them. Shop and browse some (or people watch) on Main Street afterwards while the crowds thin out. And then head to the busses or monorails or ferries. It’s an awesome show to watch.

Off to BWVs we went. It was almost time to see our Princesses!

And a tally: # of calls home to check on the girls? 7
# of indecent outfits: I’ve grown immune to them by this point
# of margaritas? One…And I was ID’ed!!!!

I still get excited when I'm proofed at the grocery store to buy beer, even though the sign says "We must ID over 40." LOL.....

:cool1:

Thanks for your great report... so far. My kids are much older, but it's still hard to go to WDW without "the kids". We've done several trips for 2 since they "left the nest", and we have a great time, but it's hard not to walk around saying we wish they were there. We also seem to spend more time at "Epicot" when we're alone, and we even stayed at BWV in January and loved it. We didn't start going alone til the youngest kid "left the nest" and joined the Marines :eek: :confused: :sad: :worried:. Thank God he came home after 5 years (he was in boot camp when 9/11 happened!) and he doesn't want to go with us when we go in September. We will have fun with our 2 oldest grandkids (of 5!), who are 3 and 4, but we will definitely be missing him. We took several trips without him while he was working for Uncle Sam (with his siblings, cousins, aunts, nieces and nephews), but none while he was home. He said something about spending time with his girlfriend, who will just be returning from studying abroad in Europe, and something about a party at our house while we're gone??? :dance3: ... but I'm sure he's kidding about that last part :rotfl: :lmao: .

So...did you give the princesses all their loot as soon as you got home, or did you spread it out over time???

Can't wait to "see what happens"!

Kelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter