• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

I have been trying to enter all afternoon and I keep getting the "site unavailable" message :eek:

It happened to me tonight too.....first time since Jan 1! Just click the "OK" button; it will bring you back to the page you fill out. I had to toggle between the two pages for a few minutes, but it eventually brought me to the thank you page. Good luck.pixiedust:

DVR is set! Looks like my luck (or lack of luck) is holding out. :headache:

pixiedust:

Lucky!! I read about the Wheel of Fortune contest at 8:15 tonight and we don't have DVR! Just spent 30 min trying to find episode to watch on-line with no luck. Will have to remember to watch tomorrow.

I wonder the process of selecting winners - is it automated? I like to think there is a method to the madness ;) and was wondering if all the names go into one pool or if the package selection has any influence on being chosen on any given day. I have been changing up the package selection I enter with (and different times of day) thinking that will increase my odds but I know it won't ha ha.

Good luck everyone :)

:rotfl:me too! we can hope right!

I have been trying to enter all afternoon and I keep getting the "site unavailable" message :eek:

Me too! Been entering every day and never had a problem. Been trying to enter for the past 2 hours and keep getting a technical error message that the site is unavailable due to high volume. Starting to get panicky that I am going to run out of time and not get a chance to enter today! :scared:

Thank Goodness!!! :hyper: I made it through. Just tried to enter again and finally after almost 3 hours of trying I got the Thank You Message!! I was stating to get worried that I would have to chalk today up as a missed day :faint:

Good luck everyone. Still hoping for a call for myself or at least another Diser!! pixiedust:

Wow that took a while to read through all the posts but so happy for the people who have won!!

Only a few more days to enter and hope to hear of more winners :)

I got a phone call first. I'm pretty sure the other did too.

Good luck everyone!

I'm super excited to hear from the Disney planner soon! :hyper:

Just found this thread. So I guess I am number 4. We won a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on going in December already so our vacation just got a lot longer!

Congratulations!!!! I'm late in my wishes because I've been sick and not gotten on the computer except to enter the contest each day. So happy for you, though! We went in December last year and in 2010 and loved both times...2010 the second week and 2012 the first week. You'll love the decorations and the atmosphere is just super charged! Take the time to do the Candlelight processional and hear all the story tellers in World Showcase tell about Christmas in their country. I'm getting excited for you!!!!

Good luck everyone...there is still hope!

Good luck everyone!

You have been such a great sport, continuing to come on here and encourage the rest of us hopefuls! Thanks so much. I just noticed you're from Ohio, don't know why that slipped by me before. What part of Ohio, if you don't mind saying? I live near the Akron area.

Hey all!

We stumbled across this post while searching google and have been lurking for the past week, reading through all the pages (My gf will share this account). It's been amazing to read all the excitement and stories shared by past winners.

My family has never had the opportunity to go on a vacation, just too busy with day to day life, and honestly the thought has never really crossed my mind until fairly recently. We started to think about going to Disney World this summer and so while looking up information on possibilities, I happened to stumble onto the sweepstakes.

Considering that it's a sweepstakes for Disney, I mean comon, there has to be at-least 10 thousand or more people playing per day. Atleast one can always dream though!

Which is why I was really surprised when I was actually awoken by my girlfriend telling me that I had a call from you know who!

That was about a week ago, and since then, I've already signed and sent back the forms, and have been confirmed a winner!

We hope to go on our trip in July (kids summer) and will likely fly down, stay a few nights in a off location hotel for a few days so we can visit Universal studios, maybe a segway tour (always wanted to ride one) and a few other events before doing our stay at Disney (likely stay a extra night, I heard if we book with the planner that well get a great discount?).

We will be staying around on the forums, digging out all the info we can about Disney World. I can tell already that it's going to be a looong 5 months, but it's been a amazing experience so far!

So I guess that makes us number 5?

We wish everyone best of luck!

Hey all!

We stumbled across this post while searching google and have been lurking for the past week, reading through all the pages (My gf will share this account). It's been amazing to read all the excitement and stories shared by past winners.

My family has never had the opportunity to go on a vacation, just too busy with day to day life, and honestly the thought has never really crossed my mind until fairly recently. We started to think about going to Disney World this summer and so while looking up information on possibilities, I happened to stumble onto the sweepstakes.

Considering that it's a sweepstakes for Disney, I mean comon, there has to be at-least 10 thousand or more people playing per day. Atleast one can always dream though!

Which is why I was really surprised when I was actually awoken by my girlfriend telling me that I had a call from you know who!

That was about a week ago, and since then, I've already signed and sent back the forms, and have been confirmed a winner!

We hope to go on our trip in July (kids summer) and will likely fly down, stay a few nights in a off location hotel for a few days so we can visit Universal studios, maybe a segway tour (always wanted to ride one) and a few other events before doing our stay at Disney (likely stay a extra night, I heard if we book with the planner that well get a great discount?).

We will be staying around on the forums, digging out all the info we can about Disney World. I can tell already that it's going to be a looong 5 months, but it's been a amazing experience so far!

Congrats Jnic,
What day did you win it for?

Hey all!

:cool1:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You will SOOOO love your trip to Disney!! There's lot's of info on the Dis' so just 'jump on in', and everyone loves to help!:cool1:

A couple of thoughts for you...

Did you know you can do a Segway tour in Epcot? :idea:GREAT, GREAT fun! And you can still stay at the resorts and still get to Universal (by way of a shuttle you can book). We stayed onsite last year and went to Universal 2 days. And, lol, NO, I'm not a Disney rep. ;)
There's just lots of helps on here, so have a great time planning for your magical trip!pixiedust:

ok, so it looks like 2 of the 5 winners on here are from Ohio... maybe we're a lucky state and there's hope for me yet...

One sure can dream.... :)

Hey all!

CONGRATS!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: I'm soooo very excited for you! I hope you and your family have a magical time! :banana:

Hey all!

Congratulations! What a wonderful vacation you will have!

Good luck everyone!

what area code is the # calling you? I was in the shower the other night and the phone rang...area code 407 they didn't leave a message!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter