• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Still entering every day but kind of giving up hope since it is so close to the end. Like said, there is too many people entering so my chances is very slim. It was fun hoping and dreaming. To those who did win. Have fun!! Congrats!

Jnic said:
Hey all!

We stumbled across this post while searching google and have been lurking for the past week, reading through all the pages (My gf will share this account). It's been amazing to read all the excitement and stories shared by past winners.

My family has never had the opportunity to go on a vacation, just too busy with day to day life, and honestly the thought has never really crossed my mind until fairly recently. We started to think about going to Disney World this summer and so while looking up information on possibilities, I happened to stumble onto the sweepstakes.

Considering that it's a sweepstakes for Disney, I mean comon, there has to be at-least 10 thousand or more people playing per day. Atleast one can always dream though!

Which is why I was really surprised when I was actually awoken by my girlfriend telling me that I had a call from you know who!

That was about a week ago, and since then, I've already signed and sent back the forms, and have been confirmed a winner!

We hope to go on our trip in July (kids summer) and will likely fly down, stay a few nights in a off location hotel for a few days so we can visit Universal studios, maybe a segway tour (always wanted to ride one) and a few other events before doing our stay at Disney (likely stay a extra night, I heard if we book with the planner that well get a great discount?).

We will be staying around on the forums, digging out all the info we can about Disney World. I can tell already that it's going to be a looong 5 months, but it's been a amazing experience so far!

So I guess that makes us number 5?

We wish everyone best of luck!

Congratulations! It's great to hear of another winner.

Congrats on your win! I'm holding out hope I might be an alternate winner or something and maybe I just wont be notified for a while. You never know :)

Hey all!

We stumbled across this post while searching google and have been lurking for the past week, reading through all the pages (My gf will share this account). It's been amazing to read all the excitement and stories shared by past winners.

My family has never had the opportunity to go on a vacation, just too busy with day to day life, and honestly the thought has never really crossed my mind until fairly recently. We started to think about going to Disney World this summer and so while looking up information on possibilities, I happened to stumble onto the sweepstakes.

Considering that it's a sweepstakes for Disney, I mean comon, there has to be at-least 10 thousand or more people playing per day. Atleast one can always dream though!

Which is why I was really surprised when I was actually awoken by my girlfriend telling me that I had a call from you know who!

That was about a week ago, and since then, I've already signed and sent back the forms, and have been confirmed a winner!

We hope to go on our trip in July (kids summer) and will likely fly down, stay a few nights in a off location hotel for a few days so we can visit Universal studios, maybe a segway tour (always wanted to ride one) and a few other events before doing our stay at Disney (likely stay a extra night, I heard if we book with the planner that well get a great discount?).

We will be staying around on the forums, digging out all the info we can about Disney World. I can tell already that it's going to be a looong 5 months, but it's been a amazing experience so far!

Super exciting Congrtats. You are the second Disney First timer. I just think it would be so exciting to win your first Disney trip. You will be hooked!!!

Congrats on your win! I'm holding out hope I might be an alternate winner or something and maybe I just wont be notified for a while. You never know :)

Me too. Needless to say, my magic 8 ball and I are on the outs. I fully expected a call yesterday for my Friday win. Oh well.

Cogratulations to all of the winners! I just missed a call from 321-621-2545 from Florida but no message. Of course, my first thought was "I'm a winner" :rotfl: but they didn't leave a message so I'm pretty sure I'm not :sad: So excited for the rest of you!

Is anyone else trying to enter the contest but it won't let you?
I keep clicking on the prize packages to press enter but nothing comes up ?

I have been entering every day. SO happy to see others on this board are winners. I am a long time lurker and reader. Planning an upcoming suprise trip for my kids. Hope there are many more winners from here. This is a wonderful group of people!

Is anyone else trying to enter the contest but it won't let you?
I keep clicking on the prize packages to press enter but nothing comes up ?

This happened to me one day. After you click enter, minimize your screen and check to see if the screen you're looking for is "hidden" behind it. I have no idea why on that ONE day this happened. Hasn't happened since. Figured I'd pass it along to see if this might be the case for you, too. It drove me batty! Lol! :-)

Good luck!

:welcome: to the Dis!!!

Congratulations!!!! How super exciting for you to finally get the chance to take a vacation and be able to go to Disney!!!! :dance3:

I am so excited to watch all 5 of you with your planning over the next couple of months. Of course I am still holding out hope that I will be #6. Always fun to dream!!

2 more days!! pixiedust:

Congrats to all the winners so far! Here's hoping we have some more! pixiedust:

I had a moment last night. After I'd been home a while, I went to change clothes and glanced at the answering machine, which was blinking with 1 new message. Okay, no one ever leaves messages anymore - they just call the cell phones if we don't answer at home. So I started to freak a little, thinking OMG, what if it's Disney calling!?!?!?!?!? Needless to say, it wasn't. It was TXU Electric calling to say we were getting rewards in the mail. Which wasn't enough to pay for a Disney vacation! :sad:

It was funny, though, as I thought about it afterwards...

Would love to win in the next few days-- today is my 30th bday! I think a trip would be s pretty decent present, lol... :)

Hey all!

#5 Congrat's!!!!

I know were all excited to hear about what your planning!

And another Ohio winner!

Here's luck to everyone and dont forget the Wheel of Fortune contest started last night. I think they are giving away a few trips too!

Just entered my husband for today! I normally do mine right after his but I think I will break it up today....maybe that will help our odds! LOL:rotfl2: Now back to trip report reading and day dreaming...:tink:

Piece of advice, start planing now to get the most out of your trip. I have almost finished planing ours and we are not going until December. I am just waiting from the call from the Disney folks in a couple of weeks!

YAY!!! another winner!! Congrats!! and your first trip too! How exciting!! I am over here doing the humpty dance in excitment for all 5 of our winners!!!
:cool1:
Even if I do not win, I will live it bicariously through just thought of you guys winning. So happy for all of you! We have 5 of the 31 players her on DIS boards, those are some great numbers!! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter