• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Am I the only one who forgets to enter on the weekends?
I found it much easier with OMDD when we were allowed to enter through text.

I wanna win, I wanna winnnnn, I wanna winnnnnnn!

Faithfully entering everyday -

If I did win, I would choose:

1. DisneyLand- Never been to California
2. Grand Californian Hotel
3. The "Big Thrills" Package

I remember reading in the "official rules" that the winner would stay at a hotel picked by Disney. Unlike OMDD, this sweepstakes doesn't give the winner a choice of hotels.

It stated that for OMDD as well. However, we chose from all 8 deluxe resorts. You had to number 1-8 in the order you would pick if the first option was not available. We all got our choices for WDW, it was the DL people who most did not get their first choice.:thumbsup2

I was wondering if the Ventura company is requesting winners to keep quiet until sweepstakes are finished? Maybe that is the reason not so many have posted they have won.

Liza111577 said:
I remember reading in the "official rules" that the winner would stay at a hotel picked by Disney. Unlike OMDD, this sweepstakes doesn't give the winner a choice of hotels.

For those of us who won OMDD and chose DL they didn't ask us which hotel we would like. We were able to request but about half of us got our second choice, not first. Any Disney hotel would have been fine with us since it was free! :)

kjkkbray said:
I was wondering if the Ventura company is requesting winners to keep quiet until sweepstakes are finished? Maybe that is the reason not so many have posted they have won.

hmmmm. why would they ask that?

Phooey. Sure hope I am able to select a value resort like I said before so we can keep the total value down for taxes purposes. My guess is I won't be able to since values fill up the quickest and they want to fill up the deluxe resorts. I'll have to see what I have to sell to help pay the taxes I guess. Sad. But at least I'll have some special quality time and great memories with my DDs and 2 grandbabies. :banana:

Doubtful. It's probably just the fact that a message board represents an incredibly small fraction of the people who enter.

I doubt they would ask that - winner excitement is free advertising for Disney. BTW - I would happily :banana: give them free advertising if they pick my name.....

I would love to see a winner today for sure!! Been watching this thread for days with no winner :( there is bound to be one this week.

Went through my Spam box and my heart skipped when I thought I saw "Ventures" ... I blinked and it really says "Dentures". {walking away with my heart sad}!

Oh come on now.. Ring you darn phone!! I really need some good news :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using DISBoards

I am so bummed right now. My oldest DD left my cell phone in a friends car on Saturday and I will not be able to get it until Wednesday night (as they live 45 min away). They do not have a cell charger for my phone so if they call today I would not make the 2 business day timeframe...that would make me soooo sad. Oh well Hakuna Matata I suppose....nothing I can do about it right now, but still :confused3

You can call and check your messages from a land line phone. Just dial your cell phone and press the # key when the automated message starts playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter