Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

1) World
2) I can't decide
3) Character Cuddles and Happy Happenings or Wild Fun and Amazement
4) Late May early June During Star Wars Weekends, we missed it by a weekend last year and ds's are obsessed with Star Wars.

1) DL! I'm a WDW nut, but I don't think I'd ever get the opportunity to go to DLR again, so I would choose DL. DH and I have been there once 12 years ago

2) I don't know anything about the DL hotels. I need to start reading up on them!

3) character cuddles

4) SUMMMER!! We never would go to WDW in the summer because of the heat and hence, we never get to have any "celebrations" on our trips because all our b-days (and our anniverary) are in the summer and we only would ever go to WDW in the winter/spring. I'm super excited at the prospect of DD and DS being able to wear b-day buttons!!

Shea&Van said:
Okay folks,

While we are patiently waiting for our phones to ring (yeah right) or when we need a break from chasing the FedEx drivers or manically checking our junk mail boxes...let's have a little fun.

WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) we do get those magical calls, emails or deliveries...wishful thinking goes a long way right...where would we go?

So, let's do this...
1) the World or the Land?
2) Resort?
3) Package (romance, character, etc.)?
4) Dates of travel?

Wasn't it one of the Oprah gurus who said if you send your request up into the universe it will happen (or something like that)...I'm sending, I'm sending...

Nice day dream to get us through another LONG day of waiting...

Good luck everyone!

1. Disney World of COURSE!
2. Beach Club. We have never stayed there and my kids would love the pool.
3. Wild Fun and Amazement
4. June 15th

Just at a glance, if they really did give gift cards for the value of our choices, it looks like the Romance package would be the clear winner with Signature Dining for 4, the Water Park Fun tickets, a night out Downtown $400, and Spa experiences up to $800. That would be one awesome gift card!

Some things are tough to value because they don't specify exactly what you get. Like the in-room decor, for example. There are different price points on that when you purchase it from Disney, and it doesn't say exactly which package they'd give. Also the BBB and Pirates League, it doesn't say which packages are included there either.

Okay folks,

While we are patiently waiting for our phones to ring (yeah right) or when we need a break from chasing the FedEx drivers or manically checking our junk mail boxes...let's have a little fun.

WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) we do get those magical calls, emails or deliveries...wishful thinking goes a long way right...where would we go?

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Wasn't it one of the Oprah gurus who said if you send your request up into the universe it will happen (or something like that)...I'm sending, I'm sending...

Good luck everyone!

Oh this is fun!!
1) Disney World
2) one of the values preferably Movie since it is our favorite (reason being to keep value down for tax purposes)
3) character cuddles since the whole trip is planned for my grandchildren
4) Second week of May so DD18 is through with her college classes for the summer, gives DD32 time to get the time off from work, plus hopefully the parks won't be too crowded since most schools will still be in session.

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1 - I've mentioned I would probably go to DL because that's the only way I can get DH to consider traveling to there
2 - unsure - if we ended up at WDW, which is probably what would happen - then Port Orleans Royal Princess Room
3 - make overs (if we wait until after May 3 DS will be old enough for PL!)
4 - see 3, anytime after May :) I'm thinking Nov or Dec to see the Christmas decorations

1. Disney World!
2. Grand Floridian or Poly
3. Grown Up Fun and Romance
4. Beginning of December!

Fingers crossed:goodvibes

Shea&Van said:
Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1) Disney world
2) poly- wonder if I have to pick three if I can pick poly club level tpv,poly cl, poly, lol
3) prob the big thrills, would like the extra gc
4) early nov or early dec or might just use it to extend my April trip, that will depend on dh and whether he is willing to go twice this year.

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1. DL. I'm 45 minutes from WDW and I've never been to DL, so there ya go.
2. Grand Californian
3. Amazing Fun
4. Mid-April 2013.

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1) Disneyland hands down.
2) Tough call, I am torn between the classic Disneyland hotel (can't go wrong with classic, immerse-yourself-totally Disney) OR the luxury of the Grand Californian.
3)Character Cuddles for sure!
4) Summer July-August. It is the best as our anniversary and dd b-day is in July and both ds's b-day are in August. Also easier to find doggy sitters :)

Ooh fun!

1. WDW
2. Contemporary/add on days at Beach Club or Poly
3. Big thrills or Romance
4. October

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1) WDW
2) We can't decide! Poly, GF, BC or BWI
3) Romance
4) either end of May or September

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1. I think the World although DH has been saying how he would love to see the Land, but airfare is really high and takes it out of our budget :)
2. Well for the World my first choice would definitely be the Poly never stayed there, but we make sure we visit every trip and dream about it :rotfl:
3. Big Thrills for three reasons First the extra gift card, second the water park and more (we have never upgraded tickets and this would be tons of fun for us) and third the rec experiences, we were able to do canoeing when we stayed in the Cabins and that was so much fun!!
4. Dates would depend on whether we used it to lengthen the planned stay, replace it or add a second stay...I would imagine it would be either April this year or November this year if we added another stay.

Cool game

So, let's do this...
1) World for Sure (we live in N. California)
2) We've stayed at Poly & AKL, so maybe Contemp?
3) Amazing fun for sure
4) May or Sept

:cool1:

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1 The World
2 No idea as I've never stayed deluxe. I'd need to research!
3 I've been playing for Happy Happenings but I might select another if we find out we'd actually get a gift card for the "extras" in the package. Instead of golf I'd use that money toward food lol
4. Late January 2014

1) the World or the Land? The World (we live in So. Cal)
2) Resort? Poly or the Beach Club or AKL :)
3) Package Romance or Thrills
4) Spring Break would be nice...or October (love Boo To You Parade!)

Good Luck Everyone, I am entering daily.

1. World

2. Poly

3. Magical Discoveries

4. December 2013

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

1: wdw(even though its tempting to go to Disneyland, as its been ages since I went there, DH has never been to wdw and I want to go visit my home away from home)

2: any of the monorail loop hotels. I love them all! But probably preferably poly cuz dole whips :)

3: any of the packages except for the one with bbb/pirates league cuz I don't have any kids(nor would I be bringing any with me).

4: I'd prefer to use it for my trip in may that I'm planning, and I would add on days off site to go to universal(I work for Marriott so I get good deals :D). But if I can't go in may I would go in either early October or early December for my birthday, and I would still add on days.

This game is fun! I like seeing what everyone would do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter