Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Well, here's good luck to to nice posters!!!!
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Thanks for the luck :) :woohoo:
Congratulations on your win...you must be so excited. I love reading your updates and seeing how the process works. I hope I can someday share winners' info :wizard:

My interest in the FedEx truck and phone has come back ;)

Did all previous OMDD winners (that were contacted by phone) receive calls from a 212 area code? I got a call today from a 206 area code & it looks like it's in Washington. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Disney because they didn't leave a message. I just don't usually get telemarketer calls on my cell.

Yes, the call will be from a 212 area code. DH and I both entered via text every day so they had to call to get his address. I had drilled into his head that if he got a call from a 212 number he needed to answer it. The morning they called he looked at the phone and said "212? Surely it isn't them!" But, thank goodness, it was!! It was a really great day! :goodvibes

I edited out the names and phone numbers, but this is a copy of our last email.

As for paper work, I got a ton of stuff.

To:

Subject: RE: Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes/Jan 2

I just opened your FedEx, and confirmed you as the 1/2/2013 winner.

Please note, Disney, will not receive any winner information from me, until the promotion is officially over and the last winner has been confirmed. You should not expect to hear from a Disney trip coordinator until early February. You can continue to email or call me with any questions you may have. Your next step is to choose your choice of resort and prize package, and let me know.

Thanks,

Vir*** Pul*****

Account Coordinator

Ventura Associates International LLC

New York, NY

P: (212)

F: (212)

That's the same lady that we worked with on the OMDD sweepstakes and she's great. I'd love her job. I wonder if you're making your choices with her instead of Disney (like we did) so that it gives them time to get started on your trip before the contest is over. That way when the contest is over maybe they'll give you your trip info right away. Do you know when you want to go yet?

So forgive me if this question was already answered but does anyone know how the timing works for our daily entries? I got home late tonight and just entered at 11:50 CST so obviously it is past 12 AM EST. Does my entry count as today (1/9) or tomorrow (1/10)??? :confused::confused:

So forgive me if this question was already answered but does anyone know how the timing works for our daily entries? I got home late tonight and just entered at 11:50 CST so obviously it is past 12 AM EST. Does my entry count as today (1/9) or tomorrow (1/10)??? :confused::confused:

It's eastern standard time, so that would be you entry for the 10th.

I actually wondered that too.....I have been entering at midnight or later every night around the same time to make sure I got through and last night at that time it said I had already entered for the day. I went ahead and entered at noon today instead, but it's never done that to me before. Now I'm all confused on the days I've entered! :confused3

DH was working from home yesterday and went for a run. While he was approaching the house he saw a UPS truck stop and an envelope left at the front door. He said he was so excited until he opened it - it was insurance papers for our son's recent car accident.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that it would be FedEx.

I hope the lack of another winner means they are only notifying once per week, but am afraid that is wishful thinking as Gantu was notified so quickly.

Did you folks notice any trends regarding what time of day you all entered the contest? We have been entering at various times of the day due to our schedules, but I wondered if it made any difference.

Right now they should ban any other companies from having the name ventura...I got a call last night and my heart stopped as my caller id said ventura but it was just about the government option for refinancing...it was a big letdown lol

I am at work and just entered while listening to Soarin' on D-Cot. Kind of helps me escape the fact that the weather is miserable outside and I am at work.

Good luck everybody!!

I am at work and just entered while listening to Soarin' on D-Cot. Kind of helps me escape the fact that the weather is miserable outside and I am at work.

Good luck everybody!!

Thank you so much for posting this! I've never even heard of D-Cot and I've always said they need to make a website to listen to music from the parks!!! How have I not known about this until now?!? I know what I'm listening to at work today!!1:woohoo:

BrerJared said:
Thank you so much for posting this! I've never even heard of D-Cot and I've always said they need to make a website to listen to music from the parks!!! How have I not known about this until now?!? I know what I'm listening to at work today!!1:woohoo:

Me too!! Just bookmarked it on my iPad in my office.... Listening now. Thank you sosososooo much. Im in heaven!!

Hey VACamm, not to sound like a creep or anything, but I just noticed we joined DISboards on the exact same day! haha!

BrerJared said:
Hey VACamm, not to sound like a creep or anything, but I just noticed we joined DISboards on the exact same day! haha!

Really!? Thats pretty cool lol Great minds .... :)

Okay folks,

While we are patiently waiting for our phones to ring (yeah right) or when we need a break from chasing the FedEx drivers or manically checking our junk mail boxes...let's have a little fun.

WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) we do get those magical calls, emails or deliveries...wishful thinking goes a long way right...where would we go?

So, let's do this...
1) the World or the Land?
2) Resort?
3) Package (romance, character, etc.)?
4) Dates of travel?

Wasn't it one of the Oprah gurus who said if you send your request up into the universe it will happen (or something like that)...I'm sending, I'm sending...

Nice day dream to get us through another LONG day of waiting...

Good luck everyone!

Shea&Van said:
Okay folks,

While we are patiently waiting for our phones to ring (yeah right) or when we need a break from chasing the FedEx drivers or manically checking our junk mail boxes...let's have a little fun.

WHEN (not IF, but WHEN) we do get those magical calls, emails or deliveries...wishful thinking goes a long way right...where would we go?

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Wasn't it one of the Oprah gurus who said if you send your request up into the universe it will happen (or something like that)...I'm sending, I'm sending...
P

Good luck everyone!

1.) WDW
2.) WL or AKL
3.) Probably the amazing adventure one.
4.) Mid-End October, for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

Definitely the WDW, between polynesian, floridian, and animak kingdom(my husband's choice), makeover package ( my girls would love it), around halloween or just try to save it or marathon weekend next year( since I am going for that anyway)

Okay folks,

So, let's do this...
2) Resort?
4) Dates of travel?

Good luck everyone!

1) Disneyland! DH has never been and I haven't been in over 10 years, DCA didn't even exist.
2) Grand Californian
3) Character or the Wild Fun package (DH and I aren't into romantic stuff)
4) Would love to go in October to see how DL does Halloween

I hope the universe is listening!!!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter