Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Any Canadians out there... How do you enter?

it wants my State and Zip code, and when I don't input it I can't enter.
But it doesn't give the option for Province or postal code.

I thought I read that Canada is eligible to enter (excluding Quebec).
Am I wrong? Or is there a different website I should be on?
Help Please!

Is there a Canadian website to enter this contest?
It won't let me enter because I don't have a State or zip code.

Good luck to everyone! While I got all excited, my husband walked away muttering about stalking Fed-Ex drivers again. I drove him crazy last year. :rotfl:

While it's too bad it's only for 31 days instead of 2 months like last year, I'm so happy Disney is offering this contest again this year!

What a fun way to pass the time during the cold month of January! I work from home and I remember perking up every time I heard a large truck go by last year :rotfl: Maybe they'll stop at my house this year!

Any Canadians out there... How do you enter?

it wants my State and Zip code, and when I don't input it I can't enter.
But it doesn't give the option for Province or postal code.

I thought I read that Canada is eligible to enter (excluding Quebec).
Am I wrong? Or is there a different website I should be on?
Help Please!

I had no trouble. Under state it let me choose ON for Ontario. And under the zipcode it let me put in my PC.

Disney must have fixed it. Try again!

So its once per person per email address, but you can use multiple email addresses?

No. The rules say regardless of whether a person has multiple email addresses or more than one person uses the same address. However, if there is more than one person in your household eligible to enter and they all have different emails, they can each enter.

Disneylover99 said:
Is there a Canadian website to enter this contest?
It won't let me enter because I don't have a State or zip code.

I was able to enter without issues on the US site - the provinces are listed under the state drop down, and make sure you enter your postal code with a space, ie A1A 1A1.

Just wondering why the thread was moved? :confused3 There was no problem with the OMDD thread staying in TPA&S last year.

DH just entered and when he clicked enter he got an error message saying that he needed to enter again due to unusually high traffic to the server. You would think they would anticipate this. Either way, he's entered, second try was successful.

I get the following message at the end:

Please correct the following to continue:
•A technical error has occurred. Please try again later.
•Site unavailable due to high volume. Please try again

I didn't enter or follow the thread last year, by stalking the FedEx guys was this the only way you knew you won? They didn't contact you sooner?

I got the following message at the end:

DisneyFan32WI said:
I got the following message at the end:

That happened to me last night. Give it a few minutes and try again.

Entered and subscribed.
I read the rules, and I liked the OMDD sweeps better.
It appears you don't have a choice of hotel, they pick it for you.
Other than picking a package it seems to be the same, you get a $500 gift card and photopass, flights and hotel.
What is everyone picking?
I picked the one with pirate's league/bbb and character dinner. :)
Hope 2013 is my year!! :goodvibes

Well, I got my husband entered after only three or four tries. Then tried myself and after a dozen attempts (each time getting the overloaded - try again message) I finally got a different error, this one saying that my e-mail address had already been submitted today. So I guess it went through on one of the times I tried, even though I didn't get a confirmation.

I was so hooked on the thread last year that I was actually disappointed when I didn't win - like I really believed it was going to happen! Here's hoping I can keep my perspective this year ;-)

Good luck everyone!

omg its waiting for the FED EX truck all over again! :rotfl2:
I was just looking the other day for any of those winners trip reports - anyone know where one is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter