Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

I was able to submit around 2am for myself but now it's not working when I try to submit for my bf. Hoping that changes soon! Good luck everyone :)

After about 50 tries I think my entry finally went through. I got the same error over and over again but then when I hit 'okay' to go back it redirected me to a 'thank you' page. Good luck, everyone!

Well, I got my husband entered after only three or four tries. Then tried myself and after a dozen attempts (each time getting the overloaded - try again message) I finally got a different error, this one saying that my e-mail address had already been submitted today. So I guess it went through on one of the times I tried, even though I didn't get a confirmation.

I was so hooked on the thread last year that I was actually disappointed when I didn't win - like I really believed it was going to happen! Here's hoping I can keep my perspective this year ;-)

Good luck everyone!

Me too!! But that's part of what makes it so fun...getting our hopes up. Of course when the contest is over and we don't win that's no fun, but it keeps us entertained and hoping for awhile!

Somebody's got to win though so why not us :thumbsup2

Interesting to note that after entering, it says once per day per email address... So if we have several email addys we can enter multiple times?

Just to clarify - From the website " Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (“Address”) for each Daily Sweepstakes (except in the case of the Grand Sweepstakes which includes a carry-over of all eligible Entries for the preceding 30 Daily Sweepstakes), regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address. "

So it seems that every adult in your house with a different e-mail address can enter once a day.

Okay so I enter as while but anyone have a problem at the end?

I entered all my information and submitted. Then a blank page. Is this suppose to say thank you for entering?

I did it a few times and on different devices.

Thank you in advance!

I would definitely try until I get some kind of page at the end. From reading the thread, it looks like you will get a warning message if you enter with the same e-mail address twice so try and try again!

Just wondering why the thread was moved? :confused3 There was no problem with the OMDD thread staying in TPA&S last year.

It's o.k. I assume it wasn't "Theme Park" enough...

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Gah. It says the "site is currently unavailable due to high volume" when I try to submit my entry. Looks like Disney just can't get it together with website stuff.

Was reading through the old OMDD thread. This contest is also run through Ventura, so are we thinking that either a. FedEx will show up on our doorstep, or b. we'll get an email notification from Ventura, or c. a call from a 212 area code?

Seems all three forms of notification were used in the last contest, but this time they have address, email and phone #s. I can't wait for some DIS winners! Good luck everyone!

Gah. It says the "site is currently unavailable due to high volume" when I try to submit my entry. Looks like Disney just can't get it together with website stuff.

I just tried about 20 times no go. At least you get a nice friendly error. Last night its was a internal server error.

Excited about the new contest! But it won't let me enter. I keep getting site unavailble due to high volume.

Good luck everyone!

Took me about an hour, but finally got through....isn't it amazing that enough people already know about this to crash the site? Here's hoping to see the FedEx guy this year! There will definitely be DIS winners again! Hopefully someone from my household - there are 3 of us that are eligible to enter.:banana:

Did any of you notice that the rules refer to being able to travel on sponsored selected dates for either Trip 1 or Trip 2? As I work in a school and cannot just take time off whenever, that has me a bit concerned. I hope it is like last year's when the winners were given several dates to chose from which included summer and not just value season.

Hopefully we will get more details as winners are contacted!

Are the folks who won last year eligible to enter again? That would be amazingly lucky for someone!

So excited! DD, DH and myself are all entered for the day. Good luck everyone! DH will turn 50 this year, so this would not only be an amazing lucky gift to win, but a pretty awesome birthday present too!!

Are the folks who won last year eligible to enter again? That would be amazingly lucky for someone!

Most companies have a specific time period where you are not eligible to win another prize after winning one. Most are 30, 60 or 90 days. I've never known of one to be an entire year. I'd say yes.

Took me about an hour, but finally got through....isn't it amazing that enough people already know about this to crash the site?

Not a real surprise. They aired commercials for it during Dick Clark's NYE show last night and have been tweeting about it from the WDW accounts today. Millions of people saw those and I would bet that today will be the busiest day of the contest.

Just emailed Mom and Pop so they can enter too. We are all going to WDW together in April, we can't wait! Good luck all!

If chosen, we'd definitely go to Disney World, we just love it there!!

I'm interested in the "Wild Fun and Amazement" and "Big Thrills" packages for Disneyland, so I'm going to enter each day and pick one for my entry and the other for DH's.

I am a little disappointed there's no texting entry this year, since we'll be in WDW at the end of the month and it would make it a lot easier to enter while we're there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter