Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

So what Disney tunes shall I listen to this year as I have my face plastered against my front window looking for FedEx trucks? :rotfl2:

Bah, I'm getting this error:

A technical error has occurred. Please try again later.
Site unavailable due to high volume. Please try again

Maybe I'll try again in the morning.

I was having issues with Chrome and getting that same message nd I kept refreshing but I was able to enter using Firefox no problem.

Good Luck everyone!!

Don't post much but I loved seeing all the winners on these boards last year! Hope that 2013 is my year to win :). Good luck to all!!

Can someone explain the entry rules? Can I enter each non-minor person in my household under my wife's email address and then enter all of us again under my email address?

Can someone explain the entry rules? Can I enter each non-minor person in my household under my wife's email address and then enter all of us again under my email address?

You can look at the rules listed on the contest page, but it looks like the answer to your question is no. The rules state that it is one entry per person/email address regardless of the number of people who use a given email address.

Good luck everyone! Cranking up the Disney tunes while hoping it is my year to win big!:cheer2:

So its once per person per email address, but you can use multiple email addresses?

So its once per person per email address, but you can use multiple email addresses?

No. The rules say regardless of whether a person has multiple email addresses or more than one person uses the same address. However, if there is more than one person in your household eligible to enter and they all have different emails, they can each enter.

No. The rules say regardless of whether a person has multiple email addresses or more than one person uses the same address. However, if there is more than one person in your household eligible to enter and they all have different emails, they can each enter.

Got it. Thank you! :)

Loved reading the thread from last year...can't wait to see new winners! Good luck!

Good luck everyone! I just entered with my primary email (only the one) and will enter DH with his shortly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter