• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Do they call on the weekends? Has anyone been notified on a Saturday or Sunday? I really felt like my entry on the 24th was a winner lol. I have entered every day since it started, so has my mil and my husband...

nooneshome said:
Curious, how much per ticket?

Time to wake up people and enter our sweepstakes!!!

$50. They'll make $7500 unless the GC was donated by someone (not by Disney of course) then it's all profit.

nicunurse said:
Do they call on the weekends? Has anyone been notified on a Saturday or Sunday? I really felt like my entry on the 24th was a winner lol. I have entered every day since it started, so has my mil and my husband...

Good luck! I don't think they call on weekends but I could be wrong. I had a feeling I was going to win and I did, I hope your feeling is right!

Well if they don't call on the weekends there is always Monday around the corner. :thumbsup2 I am so hoping I get the call telling me we won but I don't have a "feeling" about it. I sure could use something positive happen and something to look forward to. This would be a sure fire way to get two big dreams come true. Get to go back to Disney World and best of all get some time with just me and my grandchildren while my two DD's go on all the rides.

Wouldn't mind, would love being the designated all time baby sitter to those two. pirate:princess::love:

So here we go again. Good luck everyone!! Getting down to the wire not much more trips or days to go. Here's a little extra..... pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Stitchfans said:
Well if they don't call on the weekends there is always Monday around the corner. :thumbsup2 I am so hoping I get the call telling me we won but I don't have a "feeling" about it. I sure could use something positive happen and something to look forward to. This would be a sure fire way to get two big dreams come true. Get to go back to Disney World and best of all get some time with just me and my grandchildren while my two DD's go on all the rides.

Wouldn't mind, would love being the designated all time baby sitter to those two. pirate:princess::love:

So here we go again. Good luck everyone!! Getting down to the wire not much more trips or days to go. Here's a little extra..... pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I feel the same way you do (about not having a feeling). I usually have a 100% feeling of confidence when I win something (like right before finding out). I got nothing this time, lol.
Trying to stay positive though, sending good vibes to all!!!!

Good luck! I don't think they call on weekends but I could be wrong. I had a feeling I was going to win and I did, I hope your feeling is right!

I hope my feeling is right too. It was like a deep in the pit of my stomach feeling on that day when I entered. I though, oh my goodness, this is my day. LOL. I wish I had an 8 ball to make sure..

A charity near me is doing a raffle for a Disney trip as well. Tickets are only $10 each or 3 for $25. They are only selling 1600 tickets. I'm undecided on how many to buy. I'm thinking at least $100 so 12 tickets. That's like 1 in 135. I'm so excited!

BethR9 said:
A charity near me is doing a raffle for a Disney trip as well. Tickets are only $10 each or 3 for $25. They are only selling 1600 tickets. I'm undecided on how many to buy. I'm thinking at least $100 so 12 tickets. That's like 1 in 135. I'm so excited!

That's great! Good luck!!

Just found this thread. So I guess I am number 4. We won a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on going in December already so our vacation just got a lot longer!

Spearfish said:
Just found this thread. So I guess I am number 4. We won a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on going in December already so our vacation just got a lot longer!

Congratulations!!!

Spearfish said:

Congratulations on winning! Are you going to WDW or DL?

Spearfish said:

Congratulations! I can't wait to plan alongside the other winners and see their choices, what package are you choosing?

We are going to WDW. The kids will be 2 and 4 when we go so we are picking the characters cuddles package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter