Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Congrats Spearfish!! We were called on the day you were chosen! So I guess that makes us disney sisters!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just found this thread. So I guess I am number 4. We won a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on going in December already so our vacation just got a lot longer!

Congrat's :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Its so crazy isnt it?
December is a great time to go!!!!!!

I swear my brain is going to blow up... I wake up in the middle of the night crazy planning! (like should I upgrade my tickets to AP's, maybe we could add on 6 days......) My planning notebook is already up to 10 pages! :faint:

Welcome to the Dis!!!!!

We've got more winners coming... I know it!

Gantu said:
Congrat's :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Its so crazy isnt it?
December is a great time to go!!!!!!

I swear my brain is going to blow up... I wake up in the middle of the night crazy planning! (like should I upgrade my tickets to AP's, maybe we could add on 6 days......) My planning notebook is already up to 10 pages! :faint:

Welcome to the Dis!!!!!

We've got more winners coming... I know it!

I wanted to go for my birthday at the end of December but last year it was a block out so I'm not holding my breath. I have narrowed down our resort choices and how many extra days I think. I was very over whelmed the first couple of days but I feel like I'm getting a handle on it.

Spearfish said:
Just found this thread. So I guess I am number 4. We won a couple of weeks ago. We were planning on going in December already so our vacation just got a lot longer!

Congrats!!!!

Another winner. :cool1: Okay that is only 3 we can account for. Here's to hoping there will be more of us :cheer2::cheer2::dance3: Tomorrow is Monday so another phone call will be made. Lets keep our spirits up and stay positive!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: For added luck!

keltiesmom said:
In the paper work I got it says you can request by mail a list of winners on or after Feb. 15th I think. It might be in the official rules, maybe take a look there. I dont believe they are posting the winners anywhere.

Thanks! :)

Stitchfans said:
Another winner. :cool1: Okay that is only 3 we can account for. Here's to hoping there will be more of us :cheer2::cheer2::dance3: Tomorrow is Monday so another phone call will be made. Lets keep our spirits up and stay positive!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: For added luck!

There are 4 of us now I believe, I'm hoping more will join us.

Spearfish said:

I'm not sure if you saw Brent's post about the 2103 blackout dates that we had for OMDD. I would assume that you guys will have the same dates. For December it was the 1st and 15-31 so hopefully that will fit into your current plans. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter