Disney Parks " Disney Time" Sweepstakes- Any Other Winners?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by BridgetR3, Dec 31, 2012.

1. juliehoey

juliehoey There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...OMDD WINN

Hmm. I don't think on here. We did brief ones on our FB to share with each other. I'll check with everyone today and post back!:surfweb:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. audrey2580

audrey2580 DIS Veteran

rules say something about it winners being drawn 3 days after each date, but we all know last time it wasn't an exact science. Good luck to all and hopefully we will hear from the first winner on Friday!

4. rcroke

rcroke Mouseketeer

Good Luck Everyone!:bitelip:

5. TLSnell1981

TLSnell1981 Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine

6. cajunprincess

cajunprincess DIS Veteran

This is so much fun just to anticipate it, I can't imagine if I actually won! I'd go :banana:

7. RocketCityMama

RocketCityMama Mouseketeer

Daily entry done!pixiedust:

8. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

We were already planning on taking our laptop when we go. I told DH that I could enter to win a trip to Disney while in Disney :rotfl:

9. Allieran3

Allieran3 Live in my magical Disney bubble with Grumpy and a

Good luck everyone!

10. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

I figure its never too early to start thinking about another trip!:rotfl2:

11. TJDisneymama

TJDisneymama DIS Veteran

so the trip must be taken between Feb. 2013 - Feb. 2014....... I bet if I win DH will think we'll cancel our upcoming April trip and use the prize trip instead but of course in my head I'm already planning for my prize trip to be *in addition* to our April trip. :rolleyes1

12. irish dancer

irish dancer DIS Veteran

DH and I have both entered yesterday and today with no problems. I remember following the thread last year and the daily anticipation of the FedEx truck. :rotfl: Really hoping 2013 will be our lucky year.

Good luck to all DISers!

13. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

Did the "tax hit" with the 1099 "lessen" the excitement of a "free" trip to WDW any at all?:)

14. TJDisneymama

TJDisneymama DIS Veteran

how much did you all have to pay in taxes? Was last year's trip of similar value? (I think this one says $5-$7k)

15. ProudMommyof2

ProudMommyof2 DIS Veteran

I won a trip to WDW in 2011. I knew the tax hit was coming so I factored it in. It wasn't a free trip but greatly reduced! I probably never would have stayed at the Poly otherwise!

16. DisWishes720

DisWishes720 Mouseketeer

We've entered! I entered my DH and I both days. Keeping our fingers crossed here too!!:yay:

17. suevr

suevr One More Disney Day Sweepstakes Winner :)

I won one of the OMDD trips last year as well. We chose to go to Disneyland since we had never been before and stayed an extra week to go to San Diego and Legoland. Although we haven't gotten our tax paperwork yet, we planned for it and know that there was no way we would have taken this trip without winning. It was an amazing trip and we were even able to save some of the gift cards to use for a Disney World trip we took before my husband deployed last month.

Remember to check your junk mail folder every day because if they do e-mail you (which they did with some of the winners last year) it will probably go into there. For me, I didn't receive a call or e-mail first. Fed Ex just showed up at the door with a letter from Ventura Associates saying I had won. I didn't believe it was true until I found the winners thread on here.

Good luck everyone and keep an eye out for the Fed Ex truck! :thumbsup2

18. StuckInKS

StuckInKS DIS Veteran

So I entered yesterday and received 3 calls from an out of town number today. Two around 9AM and one around 3PM. Coincidence? Would be nice if it weren't LOL! Missed all 3, but they did not leave a message. Looked it up on White Pages website and all it told me was that it was a business landline with a "spam score" (1=safe, 10=spammer) of 2. They came a suburb of Chicago. Where is this place located??

19. Jen12573

Jen12573 DIS Veteran

Last year's contest, the calls came from a NY 212 number, I looked for that info in the old post and posted it here as well. Good luck everyone!

20. Jennasis

Jennasis DIS life goes on

Ventura is administering the contest again so the calls would be 212 again.

2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)

21. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

I entered. So, will winners get to pick the resort? If so, POLY would be my choice. I selected the Wild Fun and Amazement package, but may alternate between that and the Romance one.