Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ok, I think I am stuck. Specifically I am wondering when I will get the prompt to defeat Mother Gothel. Both Rapunzel and Flynn are at level 9 (Maximus at level 8) and I haven't had any quests for them for several days.

For the Sleeping Beauty story line, I am working on welcoming Prince Phillip, is that the trigger to MG?

Thanks in advance!

*patiently waiting for Jack Sparrow deal to pop up again* :coffee:
yes, I had to welcome Prince Phillip before I got a prompt for defeating mother Gothel. Once you defeat her, you almost immediately get to start working on welcoming her, which has been different from the other villains.

I really really really hope they bring in Nightmare before Christmas for Halloween :hyper:

Saw the Thunderclap page today. I'm looking forward to finding out more. I'm not a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I love that they're doing different movies and styles. It'll be fun and interesting to see all those characters together in the park! :)

Something I wonder, however; since it mentions it ends on October 14, does this mean we can expect the event (or update) will start after that? I think that's what they did with The Incredibles? I was kinda hoping it would be something that would be a month long (but I'm not sure if it will be an event or an update). :)

Ok, I think I am stuck. Specifically I am wondering when I will get the prompt to defeat Mother Gothel. Both Rapunzel and Flynn are at level 9 (Maximus at level 8) and I haven't had any quests for them for several days.

For the Sleeping Beauty story line, I am working on welcoming Prince Phillip, is that the trigger to MG?

Thanks in advance!

Can't remember what characters ate needed - sorry ! But do know that you need to open up the land to the left of Its a Small World. There are 2 plots once the 2nd nearest the curse was cleared I was able to start 'defeat mother Gothel' tasks

Does this game kill your iphone batteries like it does mine? I mean..like...kill. It's open for 30 seconds and 2% is gone. I know iphone batteries suck in general but this is getting ridiculous.

Does this game kill your iphone batteries like it does mine? I mean..like...kill. It's open for 30 seconds and 2% is gone. I know iphone batteries suck in general but this is getting ridiculous.

I play on my iPad and while it doesn't kill the battery quite that quickly, it really drains it faster then any other game I play on there.

Thanks in advance!

I got the mother gothel battle when I unlocked the last piece of land after doing a couple of Phillip quests. You need Philip to unlock the land where the battle takes place. I'm currently battling her now

Hi all, new to this forum/discussion. It sounds like I am the only one who didn't get new Incredible quests after the update. Did anyone else have this problem?? I'm still not getting the daily video for gems:confused3

Is there some trick I don't know about to generate more wish granting opportunities? I'm at level 38 with 2.8 million visitors so I've been playing for a while. To be perfectly honest, I probably play more often than I should. I don't have a problem. Really, I don't:) . How is it possible that some players have 3 times as many wishes granted as I have since this latest contest started? I don't mind competing, I just feel like I'm missing something here.

Is there some trick I don't know about to generate more wish granting opportunities? I'm at level 38 with 2.8 million visitors so I've been playing for a while. To be perfectly honest, I probably play more often than I should. I don't have a problem. Really, I don't:) . How is it possible that some players have 3 times as many wishes granted as I have since this latest contest started? I don't mind competing, I just feel like I'm missing something here.

I haven't been getting many wishes lately either. My happiness level is suffering! I get enough wishes everyday to keep me at at least 60% ecstatic. Then I wake up in the morning and it's dropped to like 12% so I work to get myself back up but I can't seem to get enough to get over 60%.

I haven't been getting many wishes lately either. My happiness level is suffering! I get enough wishes everyday to keep me at at least 60% ecstatic. Then I wake up in the morning and it's dropped to like 12% so I work to get myself back up but I can't seem to get enough to get over 60%.
Strangely, I never seem to struggle with maintaining the happiness level until there's a happiness challenge. Meanwhile, other players are knocking the happiness out of the park (pun completely intended). Again, it seems like I'm missing something. But I guess if there IS some secret to getting more wish granting requests, those who have figured it out are not likely to share it with the rest of us.

Strangely, I never seem to struggle with maintaining the happiness level until there's a happiness challenge. Meanwhile, other players are knocking the happiness out of the park (pun completely intended). Again, it seems like I'm missing something. But I guess if there IS some secret to getting more wish granting requests, those who have figured it out are not likely to share it with the rest of us.

I'm not sure what the secret is either. Usually I do okay but this past week wishes are not coming in. I used to be able to get enough to go to bed with 90% happiness and have some saved up to use in the morning. Now I'm lucky to just make it through the day!

I'm not sure what the secret is either. Usually I do okay but this past week wishes are not coming in. I used to be able to get enough to go to bed with 90% happiness and have some saved up to use in the morning. Now I'm lucky to just make it through the day!
I was doing the same! It seemed to be a good strategy...until now.

I'm becoming frustrated with this game. I can not get the items needed to unlock new characters or even level some up. I try and try and I just never get them. Even when my happiness is ecstatic. It's not like the task are short either. I have so much magic but I not the items needed. Any tips? I'm only on level 30 but I feel like I've become stuck.

I'm becoming frustrated with this game. I can not get the items needed to unlock new characters or even level some up. I try and try and I just never get them. Even when my happiness is ecstatic. It's not like the task are short either. I have so much magic but I not the items needed. Any tips? I'm only on level 30 but I feel like I've become stuck.

Which characters are you having trouble with? Some of them just have really hard to drop items. Like Donald, he took me quite awhile to welcome. The drops that are labeled 'legendary' and stuff like that are obviously hard to get items. It's frustrating but you get everything eventually!

Which characters are you having trouble with? Some of them just have really hard to drop items. Like Donald, he took me quite awhile to welcome. The drops that are labeled 'legendary' and stuff like that are obviously hard to get items. It's frustrating but you get everything eventually!
Every character is welcomed and leveled up to max. The only two that are below max are Prince Charming (at level 9 and taking forever to get all of the gloves) and Cinderella (at level 4 I think, and it's taking far too long to get a second slipper).

I gave up on them cause I couldn't get them and I don't have money to spend to get gems. I have tons of magic. I need Pete, Roz, Eve, Elizabeth Swann and Cinderella(but I know her item is hard)

I have 700 gems saved up through purchasing when special deals are available and earning them through the game. At this time, I don't want to buy characters or rides. Is a good investment the parade slots and floats? If so, are any particular floats better to purchase then others? Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter