Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have 700 gems saved up through purchasing when special deals are available and earning them through the game. At this time, I don't want to buy characters or rides. Is a good investment the parade slots and floats? If so, are any particular floats better to purchase then others? Thanks in advance
From a recurring investment perspective, the parade slots and floats are the best investment. The parade slot and parade float investment still allows you to obtain the .001% chance of obtaining more gems on a recurring basis. Rather than attractions and characters, which can return some gems, the parade is the only true long term investment for gems in the game. Everything else is finite. :-) I have had 5 parade spots open and all the floats to fill those spots and I run the parade at least 2x per day. My co-worker calculated a return of about 1 gem per day from the parades on average. Attractions and characters are flashy and cute, but the practical investment for gems is the parade.

I have 700 gems saved up through purchasing when special deals are available and earning them through the game. At this time, I don't want to buy characters or rides. Is a good investment the parade slots and floats? If so, are any particular floats better to purchase then others? Thanks in advance
The other thing I consider when buying floats is how useful the items are that come from that float. I have every float except for the new PoTC float, so . . . . I found them pretty important.

I'm hanging onto my gems for now until we see what the Halloween thing is.

I did have plans, but they're on hold in case something interesting or useful comes up

I gave up on them cause I couldn't get them and I don't have money to spend to get gems. I have tons of magic. I need Pete, Roz, Eve, Elizabeth Swann and Cinderella(but I know her item is hard)

Cinderella is such a pain. I haven't seen her slipper drop in at least a week. Elizabeth was fairly easy for me, it seemed all of her items dropped fairly easy. you'll get everything you need eventually. I wouldn't be in too big of a rush for Roz either, I find her pretty useless. I just recently leveled her to 10 and throughout it all barely any quests pop up for her. Unless of course you buy mike and sully to the rescue, which I have no plans to do.

Is there some trick I don't know about to generate more wish granting opportunities? I'm at level 38 with 2.8 million visitors so I've been playing for a while. To be perfectly honest, I probably play more often than I should. I don't have a problem. Really, I don't:) . How is it possible that some players have 3 times as many wishes granted as I have since this latest contest started? I don't mind competing, I just feel like I'm missing something here.

Hmm, well, I'm at the top of my leaderboard, but I don't really have any secrets. If you start out with 13 or 14 granted wishes waiting to be picked up at the beginning of the event, you know, that gives you a big head start. I didn't, this time, so I've clawed my way to the top the hard way. Wishes come consistently every half hour until you reach seven uncollected, granted or ungranted, then they come much slower until you collect the ones you have, so it's helpful to check in and grant and collect wishes at least every 3 1/2 hours, preferably more often if you're leaving the game while waiting for characters to finish wish tasks, because every one that's in progress still counts as one of the seven. If you're willing to get up once in the middle of the night, well, that gives you a potential 7-wish boost. If you think there may be a granted or ungranted wish somewhere in your park, but you can't conveniently find it, or if you have a bunch of wishes scattered around, you can go visit someone else's park, and when you come back to your own park, all the wishes--except the ones in progress--will be gathered together up at the front gate. That's about all I've got.

Hmm, well, I'm at the top of my leaderboard, but I don't really have any secrets. If you start out with 13 or 14 granted wishes waiting to be picked up at the beginning of the event, you know, that gives you a big head start. I didn't, this time, so I've clawed my way to the top the hard way. Wishes come consistently every half hour until you reach seven uncollected, granted or ungranted, then they come much slower until you collect the ones you have, so it's helpful to check in and grant and collect wishes at least every 3 1/2 hours, preferably more often if you're leaving the game while waiting for characters to finish wish tasks, because every one that's in progress still counts as one of the seven. If you're willing to get up once in the middle of the night, well, that gives you a potential 7-wish boost. If you think there may be a granted or ungranted wish somewhere in your park, but you can't conveniently find it, or if you have a bunch of wishes scattered around, you can go visit someone else's park, and when you come back to your own park, all the wishes--except the ones in progress--will be gathered together up at the front gate. That's about all I've got.

do you notice any change to the 3 1/2 hour check in if you are playing while online or offline?

I've been struggling with happiness since the update... was never a problem until now and it is driving me crazy!!

Sometimes I think these chests just mess with me! It said I had one chest in my kingdom so I circled around three times. I checked all the usual spots and all around, I looked everywhere! Couldn't find it so I said whatever and closed the game. I came back an hour later to collect some stuff and went back looking for the chest, three more times, searched the entire park! Still couldn't find it! At that point I didn't care anymore and went to collect from a building that just popped up and right there.. right next to Main Street in the wide open grass area, there was my chest! Six times I searched that park and there's no way I missed it out in the wide open. Like it couldn't have been there when it said it was, it was so obvious there's no way I passed over it six times. I hate the chests!
Know the feeling. I give a good look, then move on. Going with the theory that when their ready for me to find the missing chest it will appear. It's been working for me and I'm not making myself nuts.

I'm trying to decide if I should spend 195 gems to open up the 3rd chest processing slot. Even with all the holding spots purchased, I'm running out of room. Gems = 265, I have all land, attractions [other than Splash mountain], and characters. Swann and Jack are the only characters not maxd out. Think I should spring for the final processing spot?

I'm trying to decide if I should spend 195 gems to open up the 3rd chest processing slot. Even with all the holding spots purchased, I'm running out of room. Gems = 265, I have all land, attractions [other than Splash mountain], and characters. Swann and Jack are the only characters not maxd out. Think I should spring for the final processing spot?
I guess it depends if you think you get something good out of the chests. If you have all the attractions and everyone but two are maxed out, you're just getting decorations or a little bit of magic. To me, I'd rather save those gems for the Halloween update coming up. If it's like the Incredibles event, there will be one character that you have to buy with gems. Or you could use the gems to purchase missing items at the end of the event if you're running out of time. Splash Mountain will come with Premium (or Gold now as well?), so you could always exchange any bronze or silver chests for those if you need to. But if opening all the chests is that important to you, then go for it.

I have every character and they are all at max level and I have over 835,000 magic and 610 gems. The only thing I have to do now is grant wishes and build up more magic. Oh, and open/juggle treasure chests, but the number of hanging lanterns I have in storage is so silly. I don't want any more decorations which I have no room for in my park. I hope the next update comes soon. ;)

do you notice any change to the 3 1/2 hour check in if you are playing while online or offline?

I've been struggling with happiness since the update... was never a problem until now and it is driving me crazy!!

That's an interesting question, but unfortunately, I don't have a ready answer for it. I don't play offline most of the time. But now you have me wondering. Maybe I'll go into airplane mode for awhile tomorrow to see.

I would say no. The Hallowe'en event is right around the corner, and I would call it a safe bet that they'll be introducing something new then that you'll wish you had saved your diamonds for. Besides, you can choose to keep just the best chests, and let the others go, if you run out of room.

Strangely, I never seem to struggle with maintaining the happiness level until there's a happiness challenge. Meanwhile, other players are knocking the happiness out of the park (pun completely intended). Again, it seems like I'm missing something. But I guess if there IS some secret to getting more wish granting requests, those who have figured it out are not likely to share it with the rest of us.
My wishes to grant drop significantly too when there's a wish granting event. I can close the app and come back later and still have no new wishes to grant. Overnight....I only got one wish to grant. So frustrating! I don't even care about the event because I can't dedicate that much time to game play but, the event kills my happiness level. Drives me nuts!

Currently I'm trying to welcome Mike, Daisy, Cinderella & Elizabeth Swan. Since many of my characters are only leveled up to the minimum for the quests, it's taking quite some time to get the rewards needed. Is there a better character to focus on to try and move the game along a little faster/easier? I have also received an offer to purchase Boo + gems for $15 but I'm not sure it's worth purchasing.

Currently I'm trying to welcome Mike, Daisy, Cinderella & Elizabeth Swan. Since many of my characters are only leveled up to the minimum for the quests, it's taking quite some time to get the rewards needed. Is there a better character to focus on to try and move the game along a little faster/easier? I have also received an offer to purchase Boo + gems for $15 but I'm not sure it's worth purchasing.

I didn't purchase Boo, so I can' t comment on her usefulness. The monsters characters weren't too difficult to level up and even then, Randall, Celia and Roz didn't need high levels to complete most of their missions, so I just let them sit without upgrading and focus effort on other characters.

One reason to let a character sit is to avoid multiple token drops for tasks. For example a 4 hour task that has a chance to drop a Mike Ears Hat or a Daisy Bow really draws out the time to get the items you need. Like if you have a new task for Daisy that requires you to level her up first. You could send the character on the 4 hour task 5 times. In those 5 times you may get 1 time of nothing, 3 times of Mike ears, and one time Daisy bow. You've now spent 20 hours and are only 1 token closer to what you need for progressing the storyline forward. So there you sit.

Goofy has a ton of character token drops and a lot of the tasks are shared with Mickey. Pluto is actually one of the more useful characters to purchase gems with as long as you can also purchase his dog house. He earns mickey balloons and his own tokens as well. But he helps with tokens for a lot of toy story characters, 15 different tokens are available with him and his dog house including 8 hour tasks for both Donald Duck tokens (which is useful since Donald is an absolute pain to welcome. Many tokens are at much reduced times.

I purchased Boo (because I pretty much bought every character and attraction, LOL) but I didn't find her all that useful and she doesn't have a lot of interesting quests/story-lines either. From the characters I bought the best (i.e. most useful) ones are Pluto (because like Quellman said he's a great help with getting Donald Duck's tokens), Maximus (a huge help getting the tokens for Mother Gothel) and Rex (he pretty much got like 3/4 of all the items I ever needed for Zurg and his quest is only 6 hours so it's easy to send him on it 3 times a day).

Thanks for the tips!

So I currently have three kids standing in the middle of the hub that I granted "ride" wishes to and they are just standing there, with the little time bubbles. Could they be waiting for a parade? (I've got like 40 min left of the cooldown time) I've never had a parade as a wishable thing, but there can't be anything else there they are interested in? Has anyone else had this, or could this be a glitch?

Okay, I spent just a couple of hours offline, and while I didn't wait out the whole 3 1/2 hours, I checked in every half-hour, and had wishes showing up every half-hour, like clockwork. So I don't have much else to offer. I've had wishes "hang up" before, and rebooting the game helped with that. Maybe it's worth a try to reboot?

Hi , I welcomed Rapunzel but now I have Mother Gothel wandering around my park and was wondering if her quests start soon? Ive seen people battle her but i dont even have the land near adventureland land so wondering if the story progresses quickly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter