Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think it's safe to say now that I am no longer leveling up at all. I have been stalled at about 90% of level 33... I have leveled up characters, completed tasks, and just opened Donald (which payed out a nice chunk of experience). Nothing moves it. I thought it might just need a TON of experience, but now I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Anyone else experience this, or is anyone past level 33?

I'm at level 35 and only have Mother Gothel and the pirates left to welcome (other than premium characters). I think I hit this level about 3 days ago and it looks like I'm already about 1/3 of the way to level 36. 2.4 million visitors, though I'm not sure if that affects your level at all. You may try contacting support if it keeps up like that for too much longer. Could be a glitch.

Game seems to get progressively less fun. As there are so many objectives, I know everyone plays with a different goal in mind. I enjoy building the park and getting the characters levelled up. I collect the attractions and don't bother with the gem characters as the cost is too high, if you aren't spending real money on the game.
However, I could play for the next year and never end up with the attractions in the chests. What is the point of that?
Secondly, what were they thinking with Will's flags? I have all the other tokens and zero flags. The prince is busy collecting slippers and I'm still saving for the Kraken (probably at least another week). So I'll be at zero flags for a while.

Still stuck on joyous and I almost had a heart attack because it went down to freakin cheerful. I closed it and opened it on my other device and it went back to "normal" - if normal means joyous instead of ecstatic that is. Anyone else still having this problem?

Alrighty, here's my status update:

All of the original characters are welcomed and leveled up to 10. Mother Gothel took a while, but she's finally there. Took eons, but I got the gloves to welcome the prince, and now he's at level 7, but Cinderella's only at Level 2. Hoping she will finally produce her own slipper so that I can bring her up to level 3. I have welcomed all of the pirates, although I guess they top out at level 6? Will at 6 and it says that he is at max level. Jack Sparrow is at level 5, and Elizabeth Swan is at Level 2. And I'm about 2/3 of the way through to Level 38.

Seems like the treasure chests are back to their old tricks. Tons of bronze, a few silvers, and one gold so far. Dime-a-dozen Pirate flags from 6-hour silver chests. And after waiting the 12 hours, the gold gave me another great... Incredibles bench. Wish there was a way to trade in these 47 Incredible benches I have in storage towards tokens for Syndrome.

And speaking of which, I was hoping once they reset the Incredibles quests that they would drop tokens towards Syndrome. I was more than 3/4 of the way through to being able to welcome him when the promotion ended and he went back into obscurity. Hoping that, once they bring back the Incredibles promotion, none of us lose our progress from the first time.

Last edited:
When do you guys think we're going to get Frontierland and Adventureland?
I don't see that happening any time soon. Considering they only allowed us to open two areas in Tomorrowland, with three more to go. Then there are still three more areas of Fantasyland to open. So don't hold your breath.

I don't know why the he|l they would have us fight Mother Gothel at a portal, then put in some nonsense that the curse was strenghtened and the portal can't be opened yet. Poor writing and planning on their part. Expand the game in the two lands first before you offer opening up lands that you weren't ready to offer in the first place. It seems collectively that the staff has the planning skills and foresight of a marshmallow.

Last edited:
I was thinking that this game is just like going to the real parks. There are a million places to eat burgers and churros, a million places to buy ear hats, a million log benches that are in storage forcing you to walk around, characters you never get to meet because they are on their way backstage or currently doing something else, rare characters that you only get with an upcharge(gems) (MNSSHP and MVMCP), and anytime I have a happiness task that sends the character to Fantasyland, they never go through the castle to the back of the park, they decide to take the long route through tomorrowland!

Still stuck on joyous and I almost had a heart attack because it went down to freakin cheerful. I closed it and opened it on my other device and it went back to "normal" - if normal means joyous instead of ecstatic that is. Anyone else still having this problem?

Yes, just yesterday, after painfully dragging myself back up to 99 ecstatic, I switched devices and found myself at 61 joyous again. I had already wiped out my previous save by the time I had noticed, so there was no going back. So that rules out my first hypothesis about it being an unintended side effect of removing some of the wish tasks--It seems to just occasionally happen when switching devices. Maybe when you play on just one device for a long time, and then switch? Weirdly, at the same time, it seemed like it had bumped me upwards in lifetime visitors. Considering that happiness is ephemeral, and lifetime vistors are marginally less ephemeral, if there's actually a connection, I guess it's not a bad trade, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

Alrighty, here's my status update:

All of the original characters are welcomed and leveled up to 10. Mother Gothel took a while, but she's finally there. Took eons, but I got the gloves to welcome the prince, and now he's at level 7, but Cinderella's only at Level 2. Hoping she will finally produce her own slipper so that I can bring her up to level 3. I have welcomed all of the pirates, although I guess they top out at level 6? Will at 6 and it says that he is at max level. Jack Sparrow is at level 5, and Elizabeth Swan is at Level 2. And I'm about 2/3 of the way through to Level 38.

Seems like the treasure chests are back to their old tricks. Tons of bronze, a few silvers, and one gold so far. Dime-a-dozen Pirate flags from 6-hour silver chests. And after waiting the 12 hours, the gold gave me another great... Incredibles bench. Wish there was a way to trade in these 47 Incredible benches I have in storage towards tokens for Syndrome.

And speaking of which, I was hoping once they reset the Incredibles quests that they would drop tokens towards Syndrome. I was more than 3/4 of the way through to being able to welcome him when the promotion ended and he went back into obscurity. Hoping that, once they bring back the Incredibles promotion, none of us lose our progress from the first time.
Come on, Incredibles!!

Yes, just yesterday, after painfully dragging myself back up to 99 ecstatic, I switched devices and found myself at 61 joyous again. I had already wiped out my previous save by the time I had noticed, so there was no going back. So that rules out my first hypothesis about it being an unintended side effect of removing some of the wish tasks--It seems to just occasionally happen when switching devices. Maybe when you play on just one device for a long time, and then switch? Weirdly, at the same time, it seemed like it had bumped me upwards in lifetime visitors. Considering that happiness is ephemeral, and lifetime vistors are marginally less ephemeral, if there's actually a connection, I guess it's not a bad trade, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

I found that I experienced what you were talking about if I opened the game when offline. It is a bug. Now I play less often because if I play offline the happiness drops at a ridiculous rate.

I don't see that happening any time soon. Considering they only allowed us to open two areas in Tomorrowland, with three more to go. Then there are still three more areas of Fantasyland to open. So don't hold your breath.

I don't know why the he|l they would have us fight Mother Gothel at a portal, then put in some nonsense that the curse was strenghtened and the portal can't be opened yet. Poor writing and planning on their part. Expand the game in the two lands first before you offer opening up lands that you weren't ready to offer in the first place. It seems collectively that the staff has the planning skills and foresight of a marshmallow.
Oh good someone finally replied, and here I thought that comment went completely unnoticed.

I used to really like the challenge of collecting the coins or brooms or whatever and competing against others but it seems that unless you put your entire life on hold you don't stand a chance of being top 19 and getting gems.

Hello everyone! I'm new here, though I've been playing the game for a while. I've been reading most of the posts here and they've been super helpful and informative! :)

I have a question about the update and I'm hoping someone can answer it for me. It's about one of the new lands; more specifically the one next to Space Mountain which costs 350,000 magic. My question is; is it possible to place the Omnidroid City there? Given how big the city is, I'm thinking not, but I would appreciate it if someone could confirm this.

As much as I love the city, it annoys me a little that it's so huge because no matter where I try placing it, I don't like how it looks there. So now my idea is to maybe place it in the land I just mentioned, but obviously that will only work if the land is actually big enough, hence my question. :)

Thanks in advance for the help!

FINALLY GOT THE GLOVES!!!!!!! My first instinct after I opened that gold chest was to come & post here to celebrate! I got Jack & just started Wills quests so I at least had something to do while waiting but it finally happened!!! Woohoo!!!

After about 25 tries of switching devices today on my platinum chest something went wrong. I was so mad, and figured that I'd probably have a better chance of getting Splash Mountain if I just bought a chest...so I've been switching devices buying platinum chests until I finally just got it!! YAY!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, though I've been playing the game for a while. I've been reading most of the posts here and they've been super helpful and informative! :)

I have a question about the update and I'm hoping someone can answer it for me. It's about one of the new lands; more specifically the one next to Space Mountain which costs 350,000 magic. My question is; is it possible to place the Omnidroid City there? Given how big the city is, I'm thinking not, but I would appreciate it if someone could confirm this.

As much as I love the city, it annoys me a little that it's so huge because no matter where I try placing it, I don't like how it looks there. So now my idea is to maybe place it in the land I just mentioned, but obviously that will only work if the land is actually big enough, hence my question. :)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Yes, it fits. I just tried it.

Does anyone else seem to have this problem? I won't have any wishes for days for a specific character. Like none at all. Then as soon as I send them on a 12 hour quest - boom! - I have 3 guests who want to meet that character? I swear it's programmed that way!

Yes that's been happening to me with Bo Peep, Jesse, and Buzz. So aggravating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter