Disney Magic Kingdoms

Pretty satisfied with the new update.
Pros: Got 2 platinum chests on the first day( my 17-18th after buying 14!), opened, and got sea serpent and decor. Had 1 stored away, opened it, and got splash mountain! FINALLY! Used remaining gems to buy pirates parade float and jack sparrow. Already have Jack at level 2, will at level 2, and am halfway to getting elizabeth. After rearranging my rides, I now own every ride and still have 2 free spaces to put decor or more food stands.
Cons: Game is very laggy now. Tapping takes 2-3 tries for some things and trying to slide around, I'll often zip from 1 side of the park to the other when only trying to move an inch. Really miss the gem ads. After all my new purchases, I only have 4 gems. All my characters except pirates are at L10, so my only chance at gems is parades and every few days from the daily reward.

Cons: Game is very laggy now. Tapping takes 2-3 tries for some things and trying to slide around, I'll often zip from 1 side of the park to the other when only trying to move an inch. Really miss the gem ads. After all my new purchases, I only have 4 gems. All my characters except pirates are at L10, so my only chance at gems is parades and every few days from the daily reward.

As the game gets bigger and more and more characters are doing tasks, the attractions have the yellow squares, the collection of magic and experience, the increased number of guests, it really strains the processors of many mobile devices. This is why, expanding the kingdom has to be well intentioned to make sure the game is playable on older devices.

Pros: Got 2 platinum chests on the first day( my 17-18th after buying 14!), opened, and got sea serpent and decor. Had 1 stored away, opened it, and got splash mountain! FINALLY! Used remaining gems to buy pirates parade float and jack sparrow. Already have Jack at level 2, will at level 2, and am halfway to getting elizabeth. After rearranging my rides, I now own every ride and still have 2 free spaces to put decor or more food stands.

I agree with what the PP said. My game was soooo laggy, especially after this last update. I was due for an upgrade on my phone and now with a newer phone and more space it's like I'm playing a new game. It moves so fast and smooth, I'm not experiencing any of the problems I was before.

So if your using an older phone or having any storage issues it's probably due to that.

does the multiple device trick still work for chests? the quick reset seems to have been patched =_= my first platinum chest in weeks and I was planing on resetting until I got teacups but got stuck with the damn deer bush thing.
It still works for me, just have to be quick. I got all the premium attractions available from chests using it this past weekend.

If you're like me, and you play without sound, and are zoomed out all the way, and just fast-click through everything clickable, you may never notice that many characters--Buzz in particular--have an animated salute or flourish with a sound clip that play when they finish a task and you click on them. So, what the "lag" is, is waiting for the little animation and sound clip to finish. I wish there were an option for turning them off, after you've seen and heard them for the hundredth time, but alas, there's not. I've accidentally clicked through a lot of dialogue, myself. I wish there were a way to go back and replay it. These days, to try to not miss anything, I click on the check-marked quest characters first, through the check-marked quest buttons. It works pretty well.

That makes sense! That must be what it is with my characters rather than an actual lag. It would be nice if we could turn those off, but knowing it's an annoyance by design rather than an error makes me feel better about it. Thanks for the help!

Have you updated to iOS 10 or no? I haven't so I thought maybe that could be the issue.

When I first started playing this game I used to have the laggy issue but over time it stopped and everything ran smooth. Now I'm back to lagging. Same with the dialogue, I hardly ever see it because I'm tapping so many times that when it finally registers it's skipped over it.

The battery is becoming a real problem, especially if I wanna check in on the game when I'm not near my charger.

So frustrating. I wonder what the problem is all of a sudden..

Sorry for the late response. When I first posted, I hadn't upgraded yet. The update to the game made the lag infinitely worse - it became a real lag, not just the character animations mentioned above. But upgrading to iOS 10 somehow seemed to have helped. I still have the same phone with the same storage problems (I've been running out of space for at least a year now :P) but the game works a lot better. Or maybe it's my imagination. Glad to hear yours is smooth again though!

Are you still having battery problems or did that seem to get fixed with the upgrade as well? I still can't play for any length of time without losing at least 40%.

That makes sense! That must be what it is with my characters rather than an actual lag. It would be nice if we could turn those off, but knowing it's an annoyance by design rather than an error makes me feel better about it. Thanks for the help!

Sorry for the late response. When I first posted, I hadn't upgraded yet. The update to the game made the lag infinitely worse - it became a real lag, not just the character animations mentioned above. But upgrading to iOS 10 somehow seemed to have helped. I still have the same phone with the same storage problems (I've been running out of space for at least a year now :P) but the game works a lot better. Or maybe it's my imagination. Glad to hear yours is smooth again though!

Are you still having battery problems or did that seem to get fixed with the upgrade as well? I still can't play for any length of time without losing at least 40%.

My battery works great now, but again I'm on a completely new phone. I was using iPhone 5 before and especially when I played Pokémon Go it was an immediate battery killer. But now with my new phone even that game barely hurts my battery. So I think my battery problem was just an old phone.

My battery works great now, but again I'm on a completely new phone. I was using iPhone 5 before and especially when I played Pokémon Go it was an immediate battery killer. But now with my new phone even that game barely hurts my battery. So I think my battery problem was just an old phone.

I've been suspecting that for my phone as well. It's a 2.5 year old 5s that has been fully submerged twice and dropped on concrete who knows how many times haha. You may have just given me the incentive to finally get a new one!

I've been suspecting that for my phone as well. It's a 2.5 year old 5s that has been fully submerged twice and dropped on concrete who knows how many times haha. You may have just given me the incentive to finally get a new one!

Oh geez lol your phone is quite a survivor! If you've been thinking of getting a new phone you should do it! You'd think I'd be happy just having a new phone but my gameplay has been so nice now that's what really made me happy!

So I have the Kraken attraction and Tortuga Tavern and the only place I had space to put them was in Tomorrowland but seeing the sandy bottom on them was driving me crazy so I moved some things around and put Kraken and Tortuga over by the roller coaster and moved Pizza Planet and the Incredibles house in Tomorrowland, where they belong anyways. Everything looks better but now the Incredibles still hang out by the rollercoaster where their house used to be. Obviously this isn't an issue even because I always have them doing tasks but for those couple minutes when they aren't doing anything I feel bad that I've displaced an entire family. They look so lost standing next to Tortuga Tavern.

okay Will says Max level 6?
Anyone know why they did that instead of 10?

okay Will says Max level 6?
Anyone know why they did that instead of 10?

I think they did that with the first update, one of the characters maxed out before 10. It's likely just temporary. When the next update rolls around, we will be able to upgrade him all the way up to 10.

I think they did that with the first update, one of the characters maxed out before 10. It's likely just temporary. When the next update rolls around, we will be able to upgrade him all the way up to 10.
I wonder if that's because some of his tasks will help usher in the next update (really hoping for a Haunted Mansion update).

I think it's safe to say now that I am no longer leveling up at all. I have been stalled at about 90% of level 33... I have leveled up characters, completed tasks, and just opened Donald (which payed out a nice chunk of experience). Nothing moves it. I thought it might just need a TON of experience, but now I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Anyone else experience this, or is anyone past level 33?

I think it's safe to say now that I am no longer leveling up at all. I have been stalled at about 90% of level 33... I have leveled up characters, completed tasks, and just opened Donald (which payed out a nice chunk of experience). Nothing moves it. I thought it might just need a TON of experience, but now I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Anyone else experience this, or is anyone past level 33?
I'm level 34 and just welcoming Flora... My lifetime visitor count is 1,815,006. I don't have Donald yet...

I'm level 42 currently on the edge of level 43. I would assume you are not stuck; it just takes much, much more experience to level up once you get to level 30+. I don't really even pay attention to it now since it really doesn't affect the game itself, but I have probably been level 42 for 2-3 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter