Disney Magic June 29 - July 6, 2016

Hi Everyone....we are joining you all on this cruise as well. Myself (Clare) DH (Clint) and DS (Sean 14). Booked this while we were on the Baltic June 13 cruise. LOVED Copenhagen!!! Interested in the FE as well.

Welcome! I am also looking forward to the cruise. I think I will start the FE stuff in a couple of months since the PIF date is not until February. But I am glad that we are starting our thread. Hope to meet you on the cruise.

Amy

Hi - we just booked this cruise. Myself, DH and 2 boys (they'll be 7 & 9) as well as my parents and potentially DH's parents :) So excited!!!

Edited to add: we're from Northern VA and it's our 3rd cruise - last one was Oct 2014. Not sure where we're flying into yet, but want to head over a couple of days early and see something... just not sure what. lol

Hi - we just booked this cruise. Myself, DH and 2 boys (they'll be 7 & 9) as well as my parents and potentially DH's parents :) So excited!!!

Edited to add: we're from Northern VA and it's our 3rd cruise - last one was Oct 2014. Not sure where we're flying into yet, but want to head over a couple of days early and see something... just not sure what. lol

Welcome! I am from New York, and I am also excited. Like you I will probably go early into Denmark. I am looking at what I might want to see around Copenhagen.

Amy

Definitely going in early to at least London, maybe Copenhagen. We are in Texas, and I am trying to stay on one airline (or at least code share) and to get a direct flight to CPH, we would have to do a weird booking. It may be time to chat with a TA and see what can be done about this. I would ideally like to just make 2 stops, may have to settle for the 3.

Who else is getting excited, less than a year away now! PIF date seems soooo close.

Definitely going in early to at least London, maybe Copenhagen. We are in Texas, and I am trying to stay on one airline (or at least code share) and to get a direct flight to CPH, we would have to do a weird booking. It may be time to chat with a TA and see what can be done about this. I would ideally like to just make 2 stops, may have to settle for the 3.

Who else is getting excited, less than a year away now! PIF date seems soooo close.

Very excited that is less than a year away! Still don't have definite plans.

Amy

got our tickets. Anyone else? We had to book early to use FF miles. We are flying into Frankfurt, spending 3 days exploring the Rhine area, then to CPH. After cruise, flying to Paris for a week and then and out of Zurich home--convoluted trip--but if using FF miles, one has to be very flexible! Looking to join a FE, teen DD has already been making cute crafts as gifts. Elaine and Ken

got our tickets. Anyone else? We had to book early to use FF miles. We are flying into Frankfurt, spending 3 days exploring the Rhine area, then to CPH. After cruise, flying to Paris for a week and then and out of Zurich home--convoluted trip--but if using FF miles, one has to be very flexible! Looking to join a FE, teen DD has already been making cute crafts as gifts. Elaine and Ken

Very exciting! No haven't gotten tickets yet, my plans are still not definite. If what I plan to do comes through, I would be in Denmark at least two weeks early, and I have been looking about touring about Scandinavia in those weeks. There will be an FE just haven't started it yet. I will probably start it around New Years. Still, very excited about being in a place I haven't been before.

Amy

Hi Everyone,
We are so excited for our first ever Disney cruise! Really interested in joining a FE group ( we are from Scotland so are newbies with all the terminology) but don't know too much about it all. Planning our trip just now and are spending the week before the cruise in Southern Sweden as we have been to Copenhagen before. It's just a short flight across the North Sea for us. Self, DH , DD 10, DD 12 can't wait until next June.

Hi Everyone,
We are so excited for our first ever Disney cruise! Really interested in joining a FE group ( we are from Scotland so are newbies with all the terminology) but don't know too much about it all. Planning our trip just now and are spending the week before the cruise in Southern Sweden as we have been to Copenhagen before. It's just a short flight across the North Sea for us. Self, DH , DD 10, DD 12 can't wait until next June.

Hi and welcome to our cruise. Very excited as I have never been to Denmark, so I will be traveling around there. {edited by a moderator}

Amy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All, excited to join everyone. Will be myself and my DD 14. Doing a B2B with the July 6th cruise and also spending a couple of days in the UK after that cruise.

Hey All, excited to join everyone. Will be myself and my DD 14. Doing a B2B with the July 6th cruise and also spending a couple of days in the UK after that cruise.

Welcome! Hope to meet you embarkation day. {edited by a moderator}

I am organizing the FE for this cruise. If you have not signed up yet, please PM me with your email address. Thanks!

Hi everyone really looking forward to this cruise it will be our 4th we are a family of 3, myself, my husband and our daughter aged 9. I'm really keen to take part in the FE exchange its fast becoming one of my daughters favourite parts of cruising!
{edited by a moderator}

I've been neglecting this trip for months, but realize it's time to get serious. {edited by a moderator} Looking forward to FEs and beverage tastings and exploring new lands together!!!

Ok, I found a group on another site of our sailing and they do have an FE started. I think both groups should merge if you want to. Can"t say anymore.

Amy

Hi Amy, How can I get the information about the FE for the June 29 cruise? Thank you, Jordan

Hi Amy, How can I get the information about the FE for the June 29 cruise? Thank you, Jordan

I can't PM you and you can't PM anyone until you have 10 posts. {edited by a moderator}

Amy

Thanks Amy! That is like a foreign language to me, I'll ask a friend to translate :)

I can't PM you and you can't PM anyone until you have 10 posts. {edited by a moderator}
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter