Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

I received everyone's info from both here an through email, thanks everyone!! At this time we are at 7 families, so there is room for 3 more for this group.

So far I have info from:

Nicole Family (rm 7043)
Lisa Family (rm 1049)
Tasha Family (rm 6026)
Kimberly Family (rm 6111)
Theresa Family (rm 6089)
Kathy Family (rm 6108)
Michelle Family (rm 6652)

Anyone I miss?

My opinion is involving everyone in the family, but we can go with the general consensus on this one.

A Mixology Class sounds awesome!
And I'm planning on doing the 5K as well as a walker/jogger...so I'll be right there with ya! :)
I think it is funny so many of us are on the 6th floor:)

Oh I thought it was you do something every night. I am fine with once or twice, that way if I forget, I can just do it another night.
Oh my gosh no. Do NOT feel obligated to do it every day! You need to enjoy your vacation! I'm a one and done kinda gal :)

We will be traveling with another family who also wants to do fish extenders.

Here's their info:
Stateroom 6580
Samia-40
Zara-10
Thanks again Shellbear for running it!

If everyone is okay with it, I suppose we can keep it as one big list for the time being. If it gets over 10 participants, then maybe we can look at breaking down into smaller lists, that way it will be easier on everyone in planning/distributing gifts.

Also, what is everyone's consensus about posting necessary info here rather then in email?
Basic info we would need is:

Names (first only), gender and age of cruisers
Stateroom
Allergies

It would be wonderful if everyone include favorite Disney character/Favorite color/Any special occasion (birthday, anniversary, etc) if they feel for anyone wanting to be a little more specific in their FE planning.

If you do not feel comfortable posting info here, please feel free to send me any information you would like included in the list to:

cruisingwithmickey@yahoo.com

Can't wait to start planning!!

My husband and I have been on 11 Disney cruises and they are so much fun! I have done FE's about half the cruises and some people in the past didn't want to include children's names.....so you may have some that won't include that information. FE's are just as much fun for the adults as they are for the kids.....so many Disney items out there to buy or make for fun gifts. We had some groups that included 15 people and I found that to be a little hard to handle.....I've used a whole carry-out suitcase with my gifts! :scared: So 10 people would be quite manageable!

Look forward to reading the posts as time for our cruise gets closer! Have a magical day!pixiedust:

DisnyDeb

Last edited:
Just booked our flights! YAY... feeling even more excited. :)
Who did you go through and are you flying into Miami? We have been looking and we are thinking of flying into Fort Lauderdale.Not sure yet. Have you booked rooms yet for the 2nd?

Who did you go through and are you flying into Miami? We have been looking and we are thinking of flying into Fort Lauderdale.Not sure yet. Have you booked rooms yet for the 2nd?
We booked through delta & flying into Miami. No... We haven't booked a room for the night before yet.

We booked through delta & flying into Miami. No... We haven't booked a room for the night before yet.
Dang now as I come back and read what I wrote I sounded very nosy, sorry about that. Was just curious, we have started looking at flights and haven't found any thing great. I need to also look at hotels near the port. Thanks for answering thou:)

We're a first-time family. Excited/overwhelmed.

Deck 2, 2 staterooms 2635 and 2637. And at the time of sailing, our boys will be 10, 7 and 5. I'm also trying to figure how to get to the FB group for our cruise. Anyone know?
If there is a group on another site, it can't be linked here. Or search directions (direct or obscure) posted. On either the cruise meet thread or via private conversation. Basically, you're on your own to find them (if they exist).

Jennifer,
I got you down! It looks like we have 8 total at the moment. 2 more and we will be at 10 families. I think we should keep it around that. If more people who like to participate, then we can start other family groups if that works for everyone else.

So what is everyone doing to keep the excitement up until Feb? We are going to Disney Springs (unfortunately not the park) in September...hoping that will tide us over a bit!

We're a first-time family. Excited/overwhelmed.

Deck 2, 2 staterooms 2635 and 2637. And at the time of sailing, our boys will be 10, 7 and 5. Also found a FB group for our cruise: h******************** Trying to join.

Thanks for letting us know:)

Just be aware that links to other social media sites are not allowed here. Here's the policy (from the stickie on the main Cruise Meet page):
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

First time family as well, we would love to participate in the FE group.

Stateroom 6134
Megan-35, tigger, Alice in wonderland characters and frozen
Alexis- 11, little mermaid and Elsa
Breanna- 5, Anna and Cinderella

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter