Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

Hi everyone, I think we will just stick to "pixie dusting." Life has added some last minute complications so I don't know how much time I will have to get things together for FE's.

We would love to be on the Late comer group ! First Disney Cruise for our family and I just found out about FE . But I'm crafty and motivated, as long as it's not an overwhelming amount of participants in the group, I'm in. Please email me details if you are going to be in charge. I got a basic understanding of FE idea, but extra info always welcome :). Thank you !
Katiesmom.marina@gmail.com
PS.we are : Marina 45 Minnie, Ariel,
Chris 46 Goofy, Mickey. Katie, who turns 10 on the 3rd likes Tangled, SnowWhite, Belle.
Looking forward to FE fun
My grandson, Brian, turns 10 on the 3rd too! I ordered a small cake to be delivered to our table that night at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter