Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

Hi there! It's up to everyone else... But I wouldn't mind just doing kids on our FE. Thoughts? And I agree with with max 10 families. That's perfect

Since Shellbear so graciously took on the task of putting together a FE group, I'd be happy to coordinate a private mixology class if there is interest. We would typically need 25 or so people to make it happen, so if you are interested, be sure to message me and as we get closer to our sailing date I can get more details from Disney about when it might happen. Cost is $20/pp. The fun is priceless!

Last edited:
Since Shellbear so graciously took on the task of putting together a FE group, I'd be happy to coordinate a private mixology class if there is interest. We would typically need 25 or so people to make it happen, so if you are interested, be sure to message me and as we get closer to our sailing date I can get more details from Disney about when it might happen. Cost is $20/pp. The fun is priceless!
What is it?

If nobody minds, I don't mind keeping up with the FE. I'm a sucker for Microsoft excel and lists ;)
Have you started? If so how is it going? I am getting nervous, it appears that these things can get crazy, lol. I did just email you my info thou:)

Hey all, I was wondering if any one had done the 5k on castaway cay?

I like the idea of keeping the fish extenders groups to 10 families. I would like to include adults if possible. I am really excited about this too!

We would like to participate!

Here's our info

Stateroom 1049
Lisa - 48 Mickey Mouse
Elisabeth - 13 Minnie Mouse
Allergies: Gluten Free, Allergic to Peanuts

This is going to so much fun! Thank you very much Shellbear for running it.

Ok! Our info is following:
Stateroom 6026
Tasha-34yr
Isaiah-35yr
Cambry-7yr
Laityn-4yrs

No allergies and we are fans of the classic Disney characters & frozen.

I received everyone's info from both here an through email, thanks everyone!! At this time we are at 7 families, so there is room for 3 more for this group.

So far I have info from:

Nicole Family (rm 7043)
Lisa Family (rm 1049)
Tasha Family (rm 6026)
Kimberly Family (rm 6111)
Theresa Family (rm 6089)
Kathy Family (rm 6108)
Michelle Family (rm 6652)

Anyone I miss?

My opinion is involving everyone in the family, but we can go with the general consensus on this one.

A Mixology Class sounds awesome!
And I'm planning on doing the 5K as well as a walker/jogger...so I'll be right there with ya! :)

How many times do we gift each family? Have heard once or twice for the whole cruise?! Whats everyones plan? I don't want to be the slacker family ;)

I think what I've seen is it is completely up to the individual family. Myself, I plan on probably delivering 2x during the cruise, but ultimately, may be condensed down to one delivery time depending on how much I try to pack into each day... I tend to want to try to do EVERYTHING! Lol
What do you guys think??

It totally depends on the scope of your gift/s. Some people gift a couple times a few smaller items like candy and stickers. Some people gift once. Some people give one large gift to the entire family. There are no rules! Anything goes! Ive found that the more you worry about if you're "doing the right thing," the more it will feel like a burden rather than being fun. Do what you can, and everyone just appreciates the fun and the effort put into it! :D

I think what I've seen is it is completely up to the individual family. Myself, I plan on probably delivering 2x during the cruise, but ultimately, may be condensed down to one delivery time depending on how much I try to pack into each day... I tend to want to try to do EVERYTHING! Lol
What do you guys think??
Oh I thought it was you do something every night. I am fine with once or twice, that way if I forget, I can just do it another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter