Disney gift cards (and $10 bonus) at Sams question...

I called Sams and they told me they don't sell any gift cards others than Sams gift cards until November??? :confused3

Could that be right?

I was going to join Sams for this deal, but not if they dont have them and since I am not a member I can't even go in and check. I wonder if I should see about a one day pass and then if they have them, join? Who knows.....

I called Sams and they told me they don't sell any gift cards others than Sams gift cards until November??? :confused3

Could that be right?

I was going to join Sams for this deal, but not if they dont have them and since I am not a member I can't even go in and check. I wonder if I should see about a one day pass and then if they have them, join? Who knows.....

The Sam's Club I go to sells gift cards for restaurants and probably other things too.

The Disney Gift Cards with the $10 Disney Store Bonus Card went on sale last year around Christmas time so maybe they will get more in this year around October or November :confused3

Our Sam's Club in Kenosha, WI still has them from last year. And yes the Disney Outlet in Gurnee does take the $10 cards; I used 12 of them at that store recently. ;)

Our Sam's Club had them. First I went to WalMart and bought WalMart GC's with a rewards credit card, then I used the WalMart gcs at Sam's to get the bonus cards.

{Note to self--ALWAYS call your CC company BEFORE you go. They get a tad suspicious when you don't and it will make it a very, very long transaction. Also, doofus--remember that you do NOT have to buy WalMart gcs in $100 increments. DOH! Luckily, I had a cashier with compassion and more sense than me that politely pointed that out :lmao:}

Anyways.....I bought 50 of the GCs at Sam's and plan to send DH out again for 5-10 more. I have placed 3 orders with the online Disney store since I got the bonus cards and have yet to use one of them. I have a tendency to hoard gift cards. I will pay off the trip and have several to take with us for snacks, souvenirs, Disney dollars, tips and etc.

Our Sam's Club in Kenosha, WI still has them from last year. And yes the Disney Outlet in Gurnee does take the $10 cards; I used 12 of them at that store recently. ;)

Oh, I SO wish we had a Disney outlet nearby! I would be stalking that place everyday! Of course, I can hear DH sighing in relief that there isn't one. :laughing:

Oh, I SO wish we had a Disney outlet nearby! I would be stalking that place everyday! Of course, I can hear DH sighing in relief that there isn't one. :laughing:
Well there is an outlet at Great Lakes CRossing In MI, And 2 in this state (ohio) but can't recall locations. And for those that care Both Columbus, OH SAms clubs had Disney gift cards in stock In last Month or so( August/SEpt) Just got back from buying some at Sawmill one.

Well there is an outlet at Great Lakes CRossing In MI, And 2 in this state (ohio) but can't recall locations. And for those that care Both Columbus, OH SAms clubs had Disney gift cards in stock In last Month or so( August/SEpt) Just got back from buying some at Sawmill one.

I know there is one by Cincinnati, but I didn't know there was another one. Hopefully someone knows where it is and will share. We are an hour and a half from just the MI border. About 2 hours from Pittsburgh. I really need to find a Disney Outlet! :love: :love:

I know there is one by Cincinnati, but I didn't know there was another one. Hopefully someone knows where it is and will share. We are an hour and a half from just the MI border. About 2 hours from Pittsburgh. I really need to find a Disney Outlet! :love: :love:
I will try to find again I had on disneystore website but couldn't get to work tonight.

Our local Sam's does not have them. I need some! If I can get a list of stores that have them, I will call and see if I can purchases over the phone and have them sent to me or to my local Sam. I'll pay off my cruise with them!

Thank you for any help.
Linda

Our local Sam's does not have them. I need some! If I can get a list of stores that have them, I will call and see if I can purchases over the phone and have them sent to me or to my local Sam. I'll pay off my cruise with them!

Thank you for any help.
Linda
I know SAms club on sawmill rd in Columbus Oh has em and last time I visted so did one on Morse Rd Columbus, Oh

I found eight of these at my Sam's (Clarksville, In) today. That is all they had..she looked in the back. She did say she expected to get more for this year's holiday season, but didn't say when.

I know SAms club on sawmill rd in Columbus Oh has em and last time I visted so did one on Morse Rd Columbus, Oh

I found eight of these at my Sam's (Clarksville, In) today. That is all they had..she looked in the back. She did say she expected to get more for this year's holiday season, but didn't say when.

Thanks for the tips! I'm gonna find em!

Ack! Hi, neighbor! :wave2: I might have to check Blakenbaker today! Sure not gonna cross the river without one of our bridges.

Ours has been out for about 3 months and actually does not have as many varieties of gift cards they had in the past. We didn't get ours till March this year so I'm not expecting them for the holiday either.

Is it obvious when you go into Sams that they have this deal? Does it say something on the gift card like "buy $100, get a $10 Disney Store gift card"?

I have never been in a Sam's before, but I just drove past one the other day and thought of this thread... I would LOVE to get a deal like this!

We just purchased $3500 worth at our local Sam's Club. Paid off our trip with the gift cards and used the $350 disney store credit to purchase items we would have purchased in Disney. Also, Disney Store was having a 25% off sale for their merchandise so that was an extra bonus! Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but here's another tip.
Sam's Club does not accept the Disney Visa Card (at least ours doesn't). So we went to Wal-Mart and used the Disney Visa to purchase a $3500 Wal-Mart Gift Card. We got the credit on our Disney Visa for the $3500 in visa rewards. We then took the Wal-Mart gift card to Sam's Club and purchased the $3500 worth of Disney Gift cards. Each card came with a free $10.00 Disney Store bonus.....so we earned

$350 worth of Disney Store merchandise;

$70 worth of Disney Visa Credits.

It really is an awesome deal if you know how to work the system. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter