Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Well, generally I'm up way late, a huge night owl here in cst, lol! Well into the wee wee hours! Except a couple days a week when I go in to work in the morning instead of the afternoon. And a occasional early Saturday like tomorrow morning. Ugh! I'm gonna be so tired! I try to get to bed between 12:30 and 1 a.m. but often don't make it!

Last edited:
Interesting. Funny how it says something different on our various target .com pages. Mine says "not sold in stores, shipping not available, free order pickup not available, in stock at (your town), visit store to purchase". Wonder why it's different for some of us as to what it says exactly, seems odd, lol. Oh, just wish they'd hurry back in stock!
"Out of stock online" was on the app.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but my citibank dividends card currently has 5% cash back at drugstores so we've gotten some gift cards at our CVS. Normally I do buy at Target, but our CVS has the any denomination ones, and our Target doesn't always have the $100 ones in stock; sometimes we'd rather take a $100 card with us for the day instead of 4 $25 ones.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but my citibank dividends card currently has 5% cash back at drugstores so we've gotten some gift cards at our CVS. Normally I do buy at Target, but our CVS has the any denomination ones, and our Target doesn't always have the $100 ones in stock; sometimes we'd rather take a $100 card with us for the day instead of 4 $25 ones.
You can combine cards on https://disneygiftcard.com/, so you don't have to carry any $25s around if you don't want to :)

So I went to 3 HEBs tonight and got the deal at all three. Needed override for all three transactions - just pointed out that the first thing on the back of the Disney card is for theme park tickets. It worked at 183 & Braker, 183 & Spicewood Springs, and 1825 & 685. I purchased 2 cards for $25 each at the first location and got a $20 HEB card. I used 5 coupons at the second location -10 cards at $25 each (spent $250 on Disney gift cards and received $100 in HEB gift cards). At the third location, they didn't know what they were doing and gave me $100 off my purchase instead of the HEB gift cards so I spent $150 on $250 in Disney gift cards. Plus 5% on my cc. Going to try to hit up a few places again tomorrow. The one store mentioned there was a limit to the number of gift cards someone could purchase in one transaction but they did not know what it limit was. Also, not all stores had the coupon so I grabbed extras from other stores. Thank goodness I can combine all the $25 Disney gift cards!

What level does your daughter compete? I judge gymnastics in Texas (up to level 10) so we have probably been at the same place many times! Small world!
Are you buying the cards where you choose the amount to load, or the $25 cards? Not all locations had the $25 cards last time, and sometimes the coupons work better on different types.

Oh no! Target closed the 5% off loophole to no longer apply to EBay gift cards! I sure hope it will not be closed once the Disney gift cards get back in stock!

I could not even get the red card to apply to my order online on my laptop or tablet yesterday to give the discount, but it worked fine on my phone. I just think it gets glitchy and try other source until something works right.

Totally serious! This really kills the process. It would be worse though if they close the Disney card loophole too.

Totally serious! This really kills the process. It would be worse though if they close the Disney card loophole too.
I know everyone's process is different but while I hope this isn't true, I still can save about 25% without the 5% discount from target. But that depends on a lot of other things not changing.

I know everyone's process is different but while I hope this isn't true, I still can save about 25% without the 5% discount from target. But that depends on a lot of other things not changing.
Please tell me which process you are using for 25%. I don't have a Kroger or HEB.

OMG. I am STILL getting requests to use my spreadsheeet (the one I discovered had my own GC info in it) even though I removed the link in my post because someone had quoted me and my spreadsheet link is in their post. Because I cleared the form out and put it on lockdown I now get notified every time someone attempts to open it. It is in the 400's pages for petes sakes! I guess some people really do read the thread :confused3 :laughing:.

For the record I made a new one that is completely sharable and requires no additional permission from me thats in post #13797.

Lol! Sorry, that was me :-).

I was hoping I could do Kroger to eBay to Sam's Club, but it appears GCM doesn't sell Sam's or Walmart cards.

It may not be just the E-Bay gift cards...I just tried it with a Southwest gift card and there was no RedCard discount there either. This has happened before so it may be just a glitch...again.

Did the redcard benefits rules always say the 5% savings doesn't include Target gift cards and prepaid cards? I know it said Target gift cards--I just don't remember if it said prepaid cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter