Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge Shoprite shopper... one is less than a mile away and I'm there several x per wk. Where can I find more info on this.
Can you translate "$10 OYNO Catalina wyb $50 eBay GC" for me?
I found the info on a couponing blog that I follow.

$10 OYNO Catalina wyb $50 eBay GC = $10 off on your next order coupon printed from the register when you buy a $50 eBay gift card

There are also other GCs which are included in the offer but you wouldn't be able to convert them to a Disney GC.

Any cash back site better than others for going on target using gift card to buy eBay shift card? Are the $50's still available?

I found the info on a couponing blog that I follow.

$10 OYNO Catalina wyb $50 eBay GC = $10 off on your next order coupon printed from the register when you buy a $50 eBay gift card

There are also other GCs which are included in the offer but you wouldn't be able to convert them to a Disney GC.
OK thanks. I'll be sure to look for that ebay offer. I guess we are heading toward a good time for GC offers, since holiday shopping season is just ahead.

Just complete my first Cardpool transaction (a very nice lady called to verify my account). :dogdance: Also placed my first Target order so we will see how that goes. ;)

Target not letting you buy eBay cards with a target gift card now. My last order just was cancelled and said to contact customer service for explanation

Target not letting you buy eBay cards with a target gift card now. My last order just was cancelled and said to contact customer service for explanation

That's odd. I placed two orders today -- one this morning, and one this afternoon. Using electronic Target gift cards purchased on Cardpool, I placed an order for (2) $50 eBay gift cards on Target.com, then did it again a few hours later. I received the 4 electronic eBay gift cards pretty quickly, and then had a to wait a bit before they were "active" and could be redeemed on eBay. I used them to purchase (2) $100 Target gift cards on eBay, and paid $3.99 shipping for the order. I have not gotten a shipping confirmation email from eBay yet, but I'm guessing that the order wouldn't ship until tomorrow at the earliest.

Did you contact customer service? Wondering what they told you.

I just bought 2-$25 ebay card with target gift cards about an hour ago. I used my target gift cards to get them.

I got them in my email already and just waiting for them to become active to use on ebay this evening to order my Target gc's.

OMG, Cardpool is really making me mad. When I finally got to talk to someone this afternoon about my 5 outstanding orders, she told me she would ask them to expedite. Okay, so they expedited 2 of the 5 orders, but not the rest. So, I finally got them to answer just now and they told me there was no way to contact anyone about the orders tonight and maybe tomorrow I could call back. They are so frustrating!

Also, when I got my Target Ebay cards today, they were all duplicate numbers. So now I have to waste who knows how many hours trying to deal with Target on that mess. They also owe me money for cancelled gift cards that they never reimbursed me for. EEEEEK!!

Can you tell I'm a little ticked about these constant problems? Chocolate, I need some chocolate, now!! o_O

Could someone please tell me who to purchase my target gift cards from, once I have my eBay cards? I'm looking on eBay and only see individuals selling. Or pm me a link? Thanks!

OMG, Cardpool is really making me mad. When I finally got to talk to someone this afternoon about my 5 outstanding orders, she told me she would ask them to expedite. Okay, so they expedited 2 of the 5 orders, but not the rest. So, I finally got them to answer just now and they told me there was no way to contact anyone about the orders tonight and maybe tomorrow I could call back. They are so frustrating!

Sorry for what happened to your Cardpool orders, they are now a mess:( just hope they can sort it out soon.

Also, when I got my Target Ebay cards today, they were all duplicate numbers. So now I have to waste who knows how many hours trying to deal with Target on that mess. They also owe me money for cancelled gift cards that they never reimbursed me for. EEEEEK!!

Target sent out multiple emails for all eBay gift cards in the same transaction but they are actually listed in one page, you may want to scroll down and you should be able to see the other eBay GCs, hope it helps.

Can you tell I'm a little ticked about these constant problems? Chocolate, I need some chocolate, now!! o_O

Someone thought the same thing a few pages back. But, there are different gift card id's. Click on ecard center, then put in your email address. There should be more than one button that says print. In my case I ordered 2 $25 gift cards so there are two print buttons. Click on each one and the ebay gift card will open up with different numbers.

Well, there went 1 hour of my life I can't get back! I just spent that long on the phone with Target trying to get my problems straightened out. This was after three calls to other people that just passed me on to more idiots. Anyway, this manager found my missing order and said it was stuck in the system, so he cancelled it. The one they cancelled last week he finally agreed to pay me for it, he kept insisting they had refunded it back to the gift card, but he finally did a balance check and saw it was $0. Next came the order that they did not give me my 5% extra for redcard savings, he refused to give me my $6.75 saying it was impossible that I should be able to get it. I gave him my other orders where I received it, but he said No.

So, after all is said and done, they ripped me off on a $500 purchase where they didn't use my target gift cards entered and charged my credit card and refused to change that one, then they got me for another $6.75 on this one. They are cutting into my profits here, don't they understand we need to save money here!! So now I have to reorder my stuck order and I am still waiting for CardPool to release my other missing order.

I guess the fun will continue tomorrow morning when everyone shows back up for work and my calls start!

Well, there went 1 hour of my life I can't get back! I just spent that long on the phone with Target trying to get my problems straightened out. This was after three calls to other people that just passed me on to more idiots. Anyway, this manager found my missing order and said it was stuck in the system, so he cancelled it. The one they cancelled last week he finally agreed to pay me for it, he kept insisting they had refunded it back to the gift card, but he finally did a balance check and saw it was $0. Next came the order that they did not give me my 5% extra for redcard savings, he refused to give me my $6.75 saying it was impossible that I should be able to get it. I gave him my other orders where I received it, but he said No.

So, after all is said and done, they ripped me off on a $500 purchase where they didn't use my target gift cards entered and charged my credit card and refused to change that one, then they got me for another $6.75 on this one. They are cutting into my profits here, don't they understand we need to save money here!! So now I have to reorder my stuck order and I am still waiting for CardPool to release my other missing order.

I guess the fun will continue tomorrow morning when everyone shows back up for work and my calls start!
Many more calls like yours, and nobody will be able to get the extra 5% Redcard savings when paying with Target gift cards.

I finally got codes and used them. One thing I haven't seen mentioned. If your order is $300 plus $4.97 shipping, you can apply gift cards until you get to $0. Example my last card was for $25 and I have 20.03 or something along those lines. You still get the $6 eBay bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter