Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibbidibobbidi said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by andrews_dad

What is this website and explain what you mean, please?

I did the Target 5% and the Target 5% pharmacy to buy Disney gift cards in the strore to pay for a Diz cruise. about $2400 worth. Took $240 off total. If I bought online at Ebates, i could have gotten ebates (2%) to send me a cash check for about $48. Darn it! But you are saying if I used your quick rewards site I could have gotten 98.40 in Disney gift cards, correct?

Right. Quick rewards offers cash back for shopping just like Ebates. They are offering 4.10% cash back for Target.com.
Also, unique rewards is offering 4% and according to their website they pay an additional 10% bonus for all actions completed during the first 2 days after registration in their program.

Has anyone tried Unique Rewards for the extra 10% back? Thanks.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Nope wont work. I quess I will have to wait for a better cash back then 5% on ebates

I was planning on doing this too. I'm still surprised that it won't work. You can use the pharmacy code to buy gift cards in the store and you can use the pharmacy code to shop online...so why wouldn't they let you use it to buy the gift cards online.

Don't know if this has been posted before, cuz I didn't see it, & I thought I'd pass it along...
Transferred my scripts from my neighborhood pharmacy to the closest Target - over half an hour away. Picked up 6 new scripts today & asked how long it would take the 5% discount to arrive in the mail. Was informed this wasn't allowed in New York. Boooo!
Told the pharmacist he cost me over $250 in savings for WDW & we both laughed about it - but I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble - nor taken business from my local pharmacist - had I known.
Just a word to the wise.
Gotta love NYS... NOT!

gretchenohar@hotmail said:
Don't know if this has been posted before, cuz I didn't see it, & I thought I'd pass it along...
Transferred my scripts from my neighborhood pharmacy to the closest Target - over half an hour away. Picked up 6 new scripts today & asked how long it would take the 5% discount to arrive in the mail. Was informed this wasn't allowed in New York. Boooo!
Told the pharmacist he cost me over $250 in savings for WDW & we both laughed about it - but I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble - nor taken business from my local pharmacist - had I known.
Just a word to the wise.
Gotta love NYS... NOT!

I think the same rules apply in NJ

From the Target website:

The Target Pharmacy Rewards program is valid only in the U.S. (except NJ, NY or where prohibited by law).

That eliminates gretchnohar@hotmail.com (lives in NY state) and marsh0013 (lives in NJ).

Purchases of prescription drugs paid for in whole or in part by federally funded government programs (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid) will not accumulate toward a savings certificate.

That eliminates me. I work for the government, and my Federal Health Benefits is considered a federally funded government program.

Target Pharmacy Rewards certificates will be delivered by mail and are valid only at Target stores.

Meaning you can't go online and buy gift cards with Pharmacy Rewards certificates.

Meaning you can't go online and buy gift cards with Pharmacy Rewards certificates.

Someone earlier said they were given an online code and they were able to add the pharmacy discount to an item they put in their online cart (just not for the Disney gift card).

I ordered one as a test, was able to get the 5% red card discount, and 4.10% from quickrewards which already posted to my account. I was NOT able to use the pharmacy reward online code I had.

Does Target charge shipping on the Disney gift cards if you are using a Target gift card to pay - not a Red Card? Thanks!

Does anyone know it you use a Lowes gift card to purchase a wdw gift card? Our lowes has wdw cards and dh gets lowes gc from work as rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter