Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to use Snip Snap Target $5 off $50 AND Stack redcard and pharmacy rewards for a grand total of $40.10 for a $50 card!!

Vons (Pavillions in certain areas) has 4x gas rewards for gift cards. So $250 gift card will net you $1 off in gas (up to 25-30 gallons).

Right. Quick rewards offers cash back for shopping just like Ebates. They are offering 4.10% cash back for Target.com.
Also, unique rewards is offering 4% and according to their website they pay an additional 10% bonus for all actions completed during the first 2 days after registration in their program.

Does Quick Rewards normally offer 4.10% on purchases from Target, or is the temporary?

Also, it appears Target.com is out of Disney gift cards. Do they usually have them in stock?

Does Quick Rewards normally offer 4.10% on purchases from Target, or is the temporary?

Also, it appears Target.com is out of Disney gift cards. Do they usually have them in stock?

Not sure about your first question. As for the second question, in our area, we can only purchase the Disney Cards in Target stores, they do not carry them online.

Smrtcooky said:
Snip Snap is an app. Search for Target after downloading

I'm cooky for MICKEY!

I can't seem to find it :(

Edit: I found it but won't the employee ringing you up notice the fact it says for a specific area/void if copied/scanned?

Just tried it and they said they cannot accept mobile version.

Just tried a second target. Manager said they do not accept them at any location.

Not sure about your first question. As for the second question, in our area, we can only purchase the Disney Cards in Target stores, they do not carry them online.

If you're purchasing them online, shouldn't you be able to order them from any area (within the U.S. anyway)?

No one can purchase Disney gift cards from Target online.

I currently see them as available to add to my cart...I don't need to buy one right now so I am not going to order one to be sure but it allows me to add them to the cart and go through the process to purchase them...

I currently see them as available to add to my cart...I don't need to buy one right now so I am not going to order one to be sure but it allows me to add them to the cart and go through the process to purchase them...

Thanks! I just purchased one to see if the 4.10% would show up in quickrewards. I did get the 5% off for the red card, but it would not let me use the pharmacy online code, I put something else in the cart to see if the pharmacy rewards worked on that item and it did, so it looks like it won't work for the Disney cards.

So back to the target thing.....

I'm looking at this and I'm making sure I'm following along.

I have two ideas, but I'm not sure if I have it understood correctly, but this is what I'm thinking. I'm really bad at math, so my numbers are small and therefore simple.

1) Buy a discounted target GC from a reputable site, save x% (let's say 4%). $100 GC for $96 (for example). I then go to target.com (it appears I can buy GC from the website) through a cashback site (I have a favorite I've used for years) and get 2% back, paying for the Disney GC with my discounted Target GC. Yes, in this simple situation, I'm "ONLY" saving $6, but ykwim.

2) Get a Target Debit card and save 5% and get a $100 for $95, saving $5.
If I combine the Target debit with the cashback site, I'd be getting a little extra back (less than $2), so I'd realistically break even.

Am I correct? It's about six of one, half a dozen of the other, right?

My husband isn't 100% on all of the "extra time" but I told him if we paid even half our trip balance ($1000), we'd be saving $100, almost the cost of the DDP upgrade from FD.

He says, and I agree, that if something happened, we'd be stuck with $1k on a Disney GC, to which I replied "well, we'd save it for a future trip or use it for birthdays/christmas's". This, actually, makes me not want to do the whole thing on a GC (or two), just in case.

Thoughts?

So back to the target thing.....

I'm looking at this and I'm making sure I'm following along.

I have two ideas, but I'm not sure if I have it understood correctly, but this is what I'm thinking. I'm really bad at math, so my numbers are small and therefore simple.

1) Buy a discounted target GC from a reputable site, save x% (let's say 4%). $100 GC for $96 (for example). I then go to target.com (it appears I can buy GC from the website) through a cashback site (I have a favorite I've used for years) and get 2% back, paying for the Disney GC with my discounted Target GC. Yes, in this simple situation, I'm "ONLY" saving $6, but ykwim.

2) Get a Target Debit card and save 5% and get a $100 for $95, saving $5.
If I combine the Target debit with the cashback site, I'd be getting a little extra back (less than $2), so I'd realistically break even.

Am I correct? It's about six of one, half a dozen of the other, right?

My husband isn't 100% on all of the "extra time" but I told him if we paid even half our trip balance ($1000), we'd be saving $100, almost the cost of the DDP upgrade from FD.

He says, and I agree, that if something happened, we'd be stuck with $1k on a Disney GC, to which I replied "well, we'd save it for a future trip or use it for birthdays/christmas's". This, actually, makes me not want to do the whole thing on a GC (or two), just in case.

Thoughts?

I have the Target debit card, but I shop at Target often so its worth it for me instead of first buying discounted GCs. That seems like a lot of Xtra work when all you have to do is go into the store and fill out an application and get your Redcard # on the spot.

I was just in Target today and grabbed $200 worth of Disney cards and saved $10. Then just a little while ago I checked online and saw they were available and purchased another $200 through Mr Rebates with a 3% rebate saving me another $5.70. If I pay off the rest of my WDW vacation by purchasing GCs online at Target through Mr Rebates I will save a total of around $300.
If something happened and I was "stuck" with those GCs, I'd just sell them for the price I paid to get my money back, I'm pretty sure there would be people willing to buy them :)

Does anyone know if I can purchase Disney GCs at Sam's club using a Sam's GC?

Does anyone know if I can purchase Disney GCs at Sam's club using a Sam's GC?

I've been watching for them at Sams Club since becoming a member in March and I haven't seen them.

Thanks for your advice about the discount GC/Red card. I'm thinking that the Red Card simplicity makes the difference. How long does it take to draw from your checking account (on average)?

I've been watching for them at Sams Club since becoming a member in March and I haven't seen them.

Thanks for your advice about the discount GC/Red card. I'm thinking that the Red Card simplicity makes the difference. How long does it take to draw from your checking account (on average)?

Usually 2 to 3 days is what I have experienced. On occasion it has been the next day.

Thanks! I just purchased one to see if the 4.10% would show up in quickrewards. I did get the 5% off for the red card, but it would not let me use the pharmacy online code, I put something else in the cart to see if the pharmacy rewards worked on that item and it did, so it looks like it won't work for the Disney cards.

The rules of the Pharmacy discount state that it cannot be redeemed at Target.com, so I don't think it could have worked no matter what you put in your cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!