Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise has a deal on their Landry's gift cards starting today, if anyone is interested!

Use code TAKE5 for an extra 5% off, they are already 28% before the discount.

It ended up being $34.20 for a $50 egift card. I went through swagbucks and will get cashback with my credit card, so not too bad!
Thank you! Yak & Yeti at AK is one of my favorite restaurants on property!

Given all the trouble some folks have had with delivery I wonder if it's just better to buy the gift cards in person at Sam's?
[/QUOTE]

I do Swagbucks and get a Target giftcard for 2200 once per month. I get Target for the rest of the month at the regular rate. I got the Redcard debit card just so that I could save the 5% by purchasing Disney giftcards online, but I've since decided it is not worth the risk for me regarding delivery issues and receiving cards that aren't activated so I'm just going to buy them in store. I won't get the 5% off but at least I will see the cashier activate my cards and won't have to stress over delivery. I am saving a small amount each month with Swagbucks so that will just have to do.

I have a Sam's Club card as well and have been thinking of getting Walmart cards from now on so that I get the cards at a discount at Sam's.

I've used a voucher at Rainforest before with no issues. Don't purchase if you don't plan to use it within Raise's guarantee (60 days I believe?). But, looking at their inventory and percentages I don't think these particular gift cards are from secondary sources. I think this is a sale between Raise and Landry's.

I think you are right about them having a deal with Landry's.

I bought one in April and so far so good. My balance is still at $50.

We will be using ours in less than two weeks.

Those talking Landry deals...Are you a Landry club member? For $25 you get to be a member, get $25 rewards $ right off the bat, get $25 annually during your birthday month, and the best part...Priority seating. You don't need reservations, they seat you within 20 minutes whenever you go. :) It works great at Rainforest, etc. You can sign up online or in the restaurant but I did it in advance and used my $25 rewards when I went.

I just picked up one also. We live within a couple miles of Chart House (a Landry's restaurant) and if we dont use it there will use in Disney world. I doubt I make it past this weekend without using it
I was just looking at the Chart House in Tampa. The menus looked great. What do you suggest there? I'm thinking about maybe doing the happy hour since we usually end up staying over near the airport.

I think you are right about them having a deal with Landry's.

I bought one in April and so far so good. My balance is still at $50.

We will be using ours in less than two weeks.

I know for a fact that a few of the gift card resellers work with multiple merchants. They have sales reps that they hire to work out deals with them. Great for us!

Those talking Landry deals...Are you a Landry club member? For $25 you get to be a member, get $25 rewards $ right off the bat, get $25 annually during your birthday month, and the best part...Priority seating. You don't need reservations, they seat you within 20 minutes whenever you go. :) It works great at Rainforest, etc. You can sign up online or in the restaurant but I did it in advance and used my $25 rewards when I went.
Are there limitations for the credits? For example, can you use the $25 new member credit and the $25 birthday credit at the same time?

And I wonder if they check your birthday???? We no longer travel to Disney during my birthday month.:faint:

Are there limitations for the credits? For example, can you use the $25 new member credit and the $25 birthday credit at the same time?

And I wonder if they check your birthday???? We no longer travel to Disney during my birthday month.:faint:
I know you can combine your regular reward credits with your birthday award. My DH is member and we had $75 worth of credits to apply to our meal back in December.

Raise has a deal on their Landry's gift cards starting today, if anyone is interested!

Use code TAKE5 for an extra 5% off, they are already 28% before the discount.

It ended up being $34.20 for a $50 egift card. I went through swagbucks and will get cashback with my credit card, so not too bad!

Thanks for the info!! I just got one for our Wine and Dine trip in November. Does anyone know if you can combine DGCs? I wanted to pay for our PHs thru the RD site but they only allow 2 forms of payments and my cards are only in $50 increments.

WARNING: Disney Vacation Account is still having trouble since they upgraded their system yesterday. I entered one gift card without a problem but the second card I entered came back as an error. When I tried to reenter it the message changed to insufficient funds so the account gobbled up the money but did not post it to the account. I called DVA and was told they would look into it with no promises about how long it would take. If you have cards to enter into your DVA account I would wait a few days until the IT department resolves these issues.

Data point on the DVA loading: I loaded 21 cards today, got 20 email confirmations, got money subtracted from all 21, and received credit for 22 cards??? Will see how this all shakes out in a few days.

Data point on the DVA loading: I loaded 21 cards today, got 20 email confirmations, got money subtracted from all 21, and received credit for 22 cards??? Will see how this all shakes out in a few days.
Wow at least someone has a positive experience. Shame on DVA for being such a mess. I have been trying for weeks now to get a refund on a $50 giftcard. I somehow set up 2 accounts and deposited it into a separate one than all the other giftcards. The money is still there but they haven't moved it despite multiple requests. I hope everyone having issues gets this resolved swiftly. No excuse.

I just spoke to them and they took my information to research and get back to me. She did verify the gift card "looked good" which made me feel a little better. She said others were having this issue last night so clearly it sounds like they are aware of the issue. She said I could also try again later and perhaps the "hiccup" would be fixed. I'm afraid to keep trying but we'll see. I'll give them a chance to respond and go from there.

Heather

They did the same exact thing for me. At least they are aware of the issue, makes me feel a little bit better since it wasn't just me. They will be quicker to fix all of the accounts that it happened to.

I bought $700.00 of Target gift cards yesterday using the raise and target.com deal. I got an email stating they were shipped today. I ended up paying $616 for $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter