Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange. I lost the option to add or combine gift cards on the m.target.com website.

Am I the only one?

Only options I have are "give a giftcard", "update account information", or "delete card" (if I click my existing giftcard).
Same here. Bummer!

Same here. Bummer!
  1. Pick one card.
  2. Scroll down the screen on your phone.
  3. Click Combine.
  4. Pick another card.
  5. Click Combine.
  6. Follow the prompts until complete. The second card selected will transfer its funds to the first card, and will be force-closed as a result. Only the first card will hold a balance or be able to be reloaded.
  7. Note: Currently unavailable on Apple App due to updates.

1. Pick one card.
  3. Click Combine.
  4. Pick another card.
  5. Click Combine.
  6. Follow the prompts until complete. The second card selected will transfer its funds to the first card, and will be force-closed as a result. Only the first card will hold a balance or be able to be reloaded.
Maybe this is why?

1. Pick one card.
  3. Click Combine.
  4. Pick another card.
  5. Click Combine.
I know how to do it, but the combine button isn't there for me to select.

I know how to do it, but the combine button isn't there for me to select.
Oh, I didn't mean you didn't. I was referring to the note they put about the iPhone. I thought maybe it was a temporary glitch (or was hoping...)

Yes, I am having the same issue with combining the card. I was actually able to bring up the Combine button by change the alert for the card. But it just resulted in an error.

Every update they make to this app breaks something else.

Oh, I didn't mean you didn't. I was referring to the note they put about the iPhone. I thought maybe it was a temporary glitch (or was hoping...)
No worries. I just really dislike most app updates. It's like taking 2 steps backwards!

Same here for the Target app - which wasn't like this yesterday and I don't see any recent updates on my phone. SO - hopefully they will update it to correct the issue. I have another Perk $5 to add, but clearly I can't now. Come on Target!!!

Heather

Fun little update. Gift cards are back in stock I called to get my order resent. Target's system wouldn't allow a replacement order OR a refund so they have to put in a "research" and I have to wait ANOTHER week to either get the money refunded to my gift cards or have a replacement order sent.

The level of customer service in these outsourced foreign call centers is abysmal at best.

And of course I'm about to place another order since it's still the best deal out there and I know my case is the minority. But I really hope this doesn't happen to any of you because it's a giant pain.

Just want to follow up on this since it could happen to anyone. Target surprised me and the refund went through today about an hour ago. When you pay with gift cards like we do, the refund will come in an email on a totally different and combined e-gift card, which is available to use immediately. I was told I would get free expedited shipping for my troubles, which was not included in the refund email. However, a quick call to Target and they looked at my order notes, had me place a new order while on with them, and they refunded my expedited shipping costs immediately after the order was placed and the shipping refund email actually came in before the order confirmation email.

So as frustrating as yesterday was, today was much better.

Ladies I'm fuming right now and so lost on if it's even possible to fix. I received my package early from target and I notice the package has been opened before already.... so my package receipt is in there but none of my gift cards are!!!! Just a empty package with a packing slip. Don't know if my post office took it or what but I just called Target and they said it hasn't been delivered yet and she was going to email the info. Low and behold I never received that email! I know their customer service is pretty horrible so I'm going to try again in the morning. Has this happened to anyone? It was $500 worth of gift cards. I placed an order for $4000 worth and that's the only one that was missing. I also have 2 packages that I don't think the cards were even activated. I'm so annoyed... this was my last order to finish paying my cruise.

Ladies I'm fuming right now and so lost on if it's even possible to fix. I received my package early from target and I notice the package has been opened before already.... so my package receipt is in there but none of my gift cards are!!!! Just a empty package with a packing slip. Don't know if my post office took it or what but I just called Target and they said it hasn't been delivered yet and she was going to email the info. Low and behold I never received that email! I know their customer service is pretty horrible so I'm going to try again in the morning. Has this happened to anyone? It was $500 worth of gift cards. I placed an order for $4000 worth and that's the only one that was missing. I also have 2 packages that I don't think the cards were even activated. I'm so annoyed... this was my last order to finish paying my cruise.
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Their delivery confirmation emails have been taking up to 2 days. Will they send you new ones?

Just wondering if eBates is working through Target.com for Disney GC's for anyone anymore... It always worked for me then all of a sudden it stopped a couple weeks ago. I guess it was nice while it lasted.

Just wondering if eBates is working through Target.com for Disney GC's for anyone anymore... It always worked for me then all of a sudden it stopped a couple weeks ago. I guess it was nice while it lasted.
It has not worked for me in the past few weeks.

So an update... target shows in their system that is hasn't been delivered yet which isn't true. They said give it another 2 business days and to call them back. UPS doesn't have a number for mail innovations. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. So back to being on the phone I go.

So an update... target shows in their system that is hasn't been delivered yet which isn't true. They said give it another 2 business days and to call them back. UPS doesn't have a number for mail innovations. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. So back to being on the phone I go.

There is no number for Mail Innovations because all that is a UPS/USPS hybrid system that is cheaper for companies to use.

When you say the package was open...was it taped back shut? Did it come in a USPS "we care" envelope for damaged mail? Or was it just open on your porch?

Chances are this will be a very frustrating experience where 3 companies (Target, UPS, and USPS) will just want to keep pointing you in the direction of someone else, probably with results you won't like.

If you paid with a credit card, the final option would be to file a dispute with your credit card company for merchandise not received. I've never had to do that so I can't be of further help but I do know it's an option.

I think I found the trick to getting ebates to pay out on gift cards. I had an order that included about half gift cards and half other items (a bookcase, etc.) Ebates paid on the entire amount, not just the non-card items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter