• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just coming to post that they are back online. I was able to order mine too!

Hopefully, they stocked a bunch so that they don't run out right away again!

The only way that I know to combine the Disney GCs is to add them to a Disney Vacation Account and then use the account number to make your purchases/payments online or over the phone. You cannot use the DVA at disneystore .com or in person at the parks.

Some people will say that they have had luck by going to a Disney Store and combining them there, but it seems to be hit or miss.

Also a hit or miss ... calling the number on the back of the gift card and asking the CM to do it for you. Sometimes they'll have you scan in images of the cards and email them the scans, sometimes just read out the card numbers.

Crap! I have the cards in my cart but I get "internal server error" when I try to checkout!

ETA, I rebooted my system and I was able to order the cards! They are the last of my DVC dues.

My next question is: I will be staying at the Grand Californian and will also be purchasing two annual passes. Can I use my room charging priveledges to just go to the ticket booth and get the passes and not have to bring my stack of cards and then when I check out of the Grand, pay my whole tab, including the passes with my gift cards at the end? Oh and one more question: Is there a limit to how many Disney gift cards I can buy onlilne? I need $800 Thanks in advance:)

I have charged my AP to my room at WDW, so I would guess that you can do,it at DL as well, I did it for the same reason as you.

:cool1: Whoo hoo, thanks for the update, I've been patiently waiting for them to come back in stock. I was able to order $650.00 in Disney GC's and paid using Target GC's to save 5%....Hopefully that will be enough to get me through food and wine in October :rotfl2: J/K, I'm going to use them to buy my first ever Annual Pass, I'm just giddy with excitement. I had a $500 and four $25 Target GC's. The website will only allow you to buy 8 gift cards per order and you can only use 4 gc's to pay per order as well. I had to do 3 separate orders.

Is anyone having issues getting the 5% discount on Disney Giftcard when paying with a Target giftcard or is just me?

It gave me the 5% on the 3 orders I placed about an hour ago. I have my target redcard set as my default payment on my profile, and at check out, I just changed my payment method to the target gift cards and it gave the discount with no issues.

It gave me the 5% on the 3 orders I placed about an hour ago. I have my target redcard set as my default payment on my profile, and at check out, I just changed my payment method to the target gift cards and it gave the discount with no issues.

My Red card is also set as default, on my account profile. However I only clicked the giftcard on the payment screen and I was charged the full amount. Was I supposed to click both the giftcard and credit card options?

My Red card is also set as default, on my account profile. However I only clicked the giftcard on the payment screen and I was charged the full amount. Was I supposed to click both the giftcard and credit card options?
Yep.

You have to check the REDCard off as your form of payment and then after the 5% comes off, you change your payment to a gift card.

Crap! I have the cards in my cart but I get "internal server error" when I try to checkout!

I was having issues placing an order earlier as well (not gift cards). I called Target, and they said they are having major technical difficulties. Should be fixed by tomorrow.

Jodie

I found a deal on disney gift cards. If you have American Express credit card, check your offers. You need to load Staples offer to your account - get $25 back when you spend $100. Staples sells Target gift cards. You can purchase $100 Target egift card from Staples online. Only online orders work for this offer. And you know what to do with Target gift card.:banana:

Appears Raise was pretty much cleared out of Target gift cards today.

Any idea how long it takes for the Raise discount to increase back to 7-8%? They have a few gift cards left at 5% discount.

Although Raise is out of most of their Target gift cards, I was able to purchase two $190 Target gift cards from GiftCard Zen at a 7.5% discount. The website at Giftcard Zen was a little bit wonky on my Chrome browser, so I was kind of nervous, but it worked just fine.

I also got the 5% REDCard discount, so I paid ~$352 for $400 worth of Disney gift cards. I'm pretty happy with this, and big thanks to those of you who figured it all out.

*Edit: totally forgot, saved 2% with my rewards card. That's another $7 off. :)*

Any idea how long it takes for the Raise discount to increase back to 7-8%? They have a few gift cards left at 5% discount.
Raise is only a middleman for people who are selling their GCs. The sellers set their asking price. Whenever there are a lot of Target GCs, sellers increase their discount to the buyer in order to get their GC sold more quickly. If there are only a few GCs, they are less likely to increase their discount.

However, I was able to buy a Target GC this morning for 8.1% off of the face value. You just have to be vigilant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter