Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you upload directly from your iPhone? I've searched threads to find out, but to no avail.

The King Cupcake was in a word – awesome! Totally decadent, incredibly moist, and an amazing flavor explosion with the meshed banana custard filling and peanut butter-bacon topping. Though wholly rich, it went down smooth with the help of an icy cold glass of milk. Shamefully I admit, I am now four in on The King Cupcake – “Thank ‘ya very much!”
Awesome. Even if we don't end up staying at AoA I may have to stop at Pop to grab one of these for DH!

I think this thread is one of the best on here! I enjoy coming to look at all the food and deciding which things I would like to try on our next Disney trip. I always intend on doing a dining report but don't ever get around to it. Sad I know. But...I can put some pictures on here for you all to enjoy. Soooooo...

These are from Tusker House. One of our favorites.

One of my DS#1s plates. Donut, Bacon, tator tots, Mickey waffle and eggs (under donut)

This is my first plate. Ham w/ mustard sauce, eggs bacon and Mickey waffle. I don't know how Disney makes their eggS but I ADORE them. So yummy!!!

DS#2s plate. He has quite a sweet tooth. Chocolate chip croissant, fruit cobbler, potato casserole, bacon, eggs and some kind of friut bread. And in the center is that delicious donut!

One last picture of breakfast. Who doesn't love a big ol' plate of tator tots! My DDs final plate! :rotfl2:

Like I said, this is one of our favorites in Animal Kingdom and I hope they don't "turn" on me and want to do something different before going to AK!:lmao: We enjoy the interaction with the characters and the overall atmosphere. The food is always fresh, hot and plentiful!

Ohana at the Polynesian - breakfast

Basket of sweet breads

Breakfast platter - scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage links, bacon and biscuits

Mickey waffle

Goofy's Candy Company

Make-Your-Own Treat - Rice Crispie Mickey head dipped in white chocolate, covered in pecans and drizzled with dark chocolate (with a class of reisling, a perfect late-night snack! :rotfl:)

Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney

Hawaiian BBQ - roasted ham, grilled chicken, Hawaiian BBQ sauce, aged Swiss cheese and fresh pineapple

I know these aren't Disney, but still thought I'd share.

Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure

Frozen Butterbeer

Three Broomsticks

Roasted chicken with corn on the cob and roasted potatoes, and an unfrozen butterbeer

Butterbeer mustache

Anaheim Produce at Hollywood Studios

Frozen golden margarita

Not exactly a food pic, but my little guy enjoy his beloved french fries at Rosie's All American Cafe

Mama Melrose Restaurante Italiano at Hollywood Studios (with Fantasmic! Dining Package)

Mixed Greens Salad

Caesar Salad

Kids Cheese Pizza

Oven-baked Chicken alla Parmigiana

Margherita Flatbread

Kids ice cream

Dessert sampler - I don't remember everything on here, but it was all good!

Ohana at the Polynesian Resort - dinner

Two (yes, two...but not both for me ;)) Lapu Lapus...my favorite drink on property.

Salad

Honey Coriander Wings and Fried Pork Dumplings

Chicken

Egg noodles and Stir-Fried Veggies (mostly broccoli)

Pork (And yes, that is a Chick-Fil-A box in the picture...my 2-year-old is a picky eater, and I wanted a peaceful dinner!)

Shrimp and Steak

Bread Pudding

Pinnochio's Village Haus at Magic Kingdom

Upper left - Caprese Flatbread

Lower - Pepperoni Flatbread (we had already split it up) and kids cheese pizza meal with grapes and yogurt, and a side of fires

Gaston's Tavern at Magic Kingdom

Lefou's Brew

EPCOT

Rose Margarita from Mexico (special for Flower & Garden Festival)

Peach Snap from China

Pistachio Baklava from Morocco

Kids chicken tenders and chips meal from Tangierine Cafe in Morocco

Dole Whip drizzled with rum (special for Flower & Garden Festival)

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club - Breakfast

This is my second plate...forgot pics of the first one!

Cherry danish, breakfast potatoes, pear spinach salad, pineapple and berries

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter