Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy's
Just found out that they no longer have these. How sad I wanted to get one in December. This was soooo good I ate on it for a few days!!

Large Oreo cookie dipped in chocolate then M&M's and drizzled in white chocolate.

null_zps5b62aa27.jpg

Cheese Fondue with Sourdough Bread
Rating [out of 5] :sick:

Linda Bean's Perfect Maine Lobster Roll
Rating [out of 5] :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

White Chocolate Macadamia Mousse with Dark Chocolate Pearls
Rating [out of 5] :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet & Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney & Spicy Mayonnaise

OMG...I am so freakin' happy that we are going to F&W in Oct!!!!!! I CANNOT wait!!! Great pics!!

Since I have seen nearly every page of this thread, I thought I would post a few pictures of my own from last week's trip! I know some of them will be repeats, but hopefully there are a few new ones (or at least ones that we haven't seen in awhile!)

Mickey Muffin from the Boardwalk Bakery. A great way to start the trip!

Via Napoli - Pepperoni Pizza

Via Napoli - Zeppole de Caterina

Sunshine Seasons - Caesar Salad and Chocolate Mousse Cake (with chocolate milk!)

Main Street Bakery - Non-fat, no whip mocha Frappuchino

Had to get the Mickey Pretzel shot! (from the Lunching Pad)

Captain Cook's - Adult Grilled Cheese

Captain Cook's - More chips than one could ever eat in one sitting. The cast member who gave them to me told me that he gave me extra, so I don't know how many typically come with a meal. One type of chip in it were thick-cut potato chips and the other was a fried wonton kind of chip.

Captain Cook's - Mickey Cupcake!

I took a picture of it cut open - I know that it looks the same throughout, but it is chocolate cake on the bottom and chocolate mousse piled on top - VERY good!

Biergarten - (clockwise from the pretzel rolls: salad, roasted potatoes with ketchup, German potato salad, pork roast, and chicken)

Desserts! Clockwise from the spoon - blackforest cake, apple strudel with vanilla sauce, Bavarian cheesecake, and VANILLA PUDDING!!

LOVED the dinner entertainment as well! Here are two members of the band playing Alphorns:

Sunshine Seasons - Turkey and Monterrey Jack on Ciabatta with potato salad

Sunshine Seasons - Oak-grilled Rotisserie Chicken with Yellow Rice

Sunshine Seasons - Slow-roasted Pork Chop with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes

Les Chefs de France - Baguette

Les Chefs - French Onion Soup

Les Chefs - Roasted Chicken, rissole potatoes, and broccoli

Les Chefs - Broiled Salmon, smashed potatoes, on tomato and red pepper sauce

Les Chefs - Beef tenderloin, au gratin potatoes, and green beans

Les Chefs - Profiteroles au Chocolat

Les Chefs - Chocolate Mousse with pound cake

Les Chefs - Creme Brulee

Les Chefs - Espresso

Cape May Cafe Breakfast - Fresh fruit, Mickey Waffle with whipped cream and chocolate chips, breakfast potatoes, and BACON!!

My sister and I doing our best 'Glamour Shot' with Minnie!

Kona Cafe - We both couldn't decide between the Pan Asian Noodles and the Teriyaki-style NY strip, so we got both and split them! What was left of my Mega-Berry Smoothie and the bread is the in the background.

Kona Cafe - Kona Cone. I was only slightly disappointed when it came out in a waffle bowl instead of a cone, but was very happy when I was able to substitute the vanilla ice cream for chocolate!

Tambu Lounge - Island Sunset (please do yourself a favor on your next trip and get one of these!!)

Captain Cook's - Aloha Pork Sandwich (I know that all of these pictures seem kind of weird and out of order, but there were three of us on this portion of the trip and were on different eating schedules today!)

Wolfgang Puck Express - Spicy Chicken Pizza

Wolfgang Puck Express - Margherita Pizza

Whispering Canyon Cafe - Bottomless (extra-chocolatey) milkshake!

Whispering Canyon - Cornbread

Whispering Canyon - (clockwise from the fork: pulled pork, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, green beans, and ribs)

Whispering Canyon: Beef and Tilapia

Desserts! From the right: Strawberry Peach Cobbler with a Sugar Cookie Crust (BEST. DESSERT. EVER!! And this is coming from the girl who doesn't mix fruit and dessert), Chocolate Cake, and Carmel Cheesecake

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Buffalo Chicken Bites with Buffalo Ranch Dressing

Sci-Fi - Reuben with French Fries

Sci-Fi - Chicken Pasta

Sci-Fi - Homemade Candy Bar

...and it cut open...

Sci-Fi - Hot Fudge Sundae

Disney Lollipops!

ZEBRA DOMES!!!

The Mara - Ribs with rice and green beans

Ghirardelli at Downtown Disney - Brownie Sundae with Chocolate Ice Cream

The Mara - Mickey Waffles and BACON!!

Sunshine Seasons - Seared Ahi Tuna with Mickey Whoopie Pie

La Hacienda de San Angel - The La Hacienda Platter (chicken, NY Strip, chorizo, vegetables, rice, beans, and tortillas). This feeds two (according to the menu), but could easily feed a couple more than that!

La Hacienda - Empanada de Manzana (apple turnover with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce)

One more Ghirardelli stop! From the right: Mint Bliss Sundae, Butterscotch Sundae, and Sea Cliff Sundae with Chocolate Ice Cream (ice cream, chocolate chip cookie bits, hot fudge, and whipped cream)

Goofy's Candy Company: Make Your Own Rice Crispy Treat (in the making!). Milk Chocolate coating, M&M's, with Dark Chocolate drizzle!

The finished product! He did an awesome job!!

One last shot of the giant Mickey and Minne Rice Crispy Treats/Caramel Apples before heading out!

I see a lot of rice balls and pizza pictures from Via Napoli but never any of the other entrees or appetizers. Does anyone have any?

The King Cupcake was in a word – awesome! Totally decadent, incredibly moist, and an amazing flavor explosion with the meshed banana custard filling and peanut butter-bacon topping. Though wholly rich, it went down smooth with the help of an icy cold glass of milk. Shamefully I admit, I am now four in on The King Cupcake – “Thank ‘ya very much!”

I see a lot of rice balls and pizza pictures from Via Napoli but never any of the other entrees or appetizers. Does anyone have any?

This is the calamari:
DSC_0187_1_zps8f483bce.jpg

This is the prosciutto e melone appetizer:
DSC_0180_1_zpsb98b6d5a.jpg

This is Fritto Misto platter appetizer:
VN_MistoFritta.jpg

This is the Linguini Frutti di Mare dish:
DSC_0201_1_zps01c755c0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter