Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Jan 9 2016

Hello! Our family will be on this cruise too! DH Ryan, Myself Christina, DS Noah (13), DD Morgan (6).

I am super excited about it being a Star Wars cruise, even though we aren't exactly super fans of the movies. Now that they are on itunes I hope to marathon watch them a couple times before we go!! I am also rusty on html but I want cute cruise stickers on my post too, if anyone can help me out with that.

260 Days of planning!!

Last edited:
News news is always good. We have chosen our Star Wars characters for the cruise. I will be Baron Lando Calrissian and lovely wife
will be Queen Amidala. store bought costumes are purchased and are on the way from GOD knows where. really looking forward
to this adventure. next week, 4/26/2015 we sail on the Disney Magic. both need a break from retirement........

Shhh... dh is also planning to be LC. I gave him a choice between Lando and Hans. I'm planning to pay off ds (21) to dress as the new Stormtrooper from SW7, so we'll have to wait for more pics to get his costume under control. Personally, I was shooting for Slave Leia or Chewbacca, but I think I may go in a different direction (but NOTHING from 1-3!). Decisions, decisions... glad we have some time to plan!

I would like to ask/suggest that the FE group gets split every 25 cabins. This makes smaller more manageable groups, and you don't have to worry about people shifting to smaller groups, and the folks who add last minute can participate without us early birds trying to add people at the last minute. Just a suggestion, from my last FE experience.

I agree. I like small groups much better than the large ones. I think it makes it much more fun, and it's easier to personalize and give meaningful gifts.

Kids will be 17 & 15 do I have to book them into the clubs before we leave?

Your kids ages will put them in Vibe - the teen club. It is awesome! It is at the front of the ship and they have their own splash pool and sun deck plus plenty of electronics gear (http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/youth-clubs/vibe/)! My oldest teen wasn't a fan of all the clubs until we did the Fantasy and he got to go to Vibe. You do not have to pre-regsiter for Vibe (or for Edge for that matter, only the Oceaneer Club/Lab). On the first day, check your navigator and there usually is an open house where the kids can go check out the club and meet the counselors. Then they can come and go as they please. They will love it!

And since you are from Australia - I assume you will not be using your place this week... :-) Its #1 on our bucket list along with New Zealand while we are there so I can do the LOTR tour. Yes, you can see why I am on a Star Wars cruise. Anyway, we would love to visit some day! Maybe one day Disney will cruise there... We can dream.

Kevin

Tyvm for that information Kevin.
Ha ha, my husband will be home, he does not like to travel.
This trip is my sister, myself and my 2 kids. 5 weeks in total.
Hope you get to come down under, NZ is a great place to visit as well.
Yes, it would be lovely if Disney ever decided to come here.

I am also rusty on html but I want cute cruise stickers on my post too, if anyone can help me out with that.

If you are referring to my countdown, just click on it, and it will take you to a link with instructions on how to make your own! ;)

I would like to be added to the FE group please.
Josh - DH
Trisha - Me
Jude - DS age 8
Liam - DS age 6

We have no preference for anything, all will be appreciated. :)

I also read somewhere on here that someone was wanting to put together a wine tasting or mixology class, something like that? I would love to participate in that as well. Please tell me what I can do or what you need from me to join. Thank you.

Well darn, I was trying to post a ticker on the bottom and it didn't work. It worked on the test thread.

I also read somewhere on here that someone was wanting to put together a wine tasting or mixology class, something like that? I would love to participate in that as well. Please tell me what I can do or what you need from me to join. Thank you.

I'm signed up for this, but I signed up someplace else. I'm not sure if they are doing it through this site too.

I will have to go back and reread all the posts, I am pretty sure I saw something on here. Where did you sign up for one if you don't mind me asking?

For the Star Wars Cruise
We would like to participate in FE!
Cabin Number: 10078
Number of Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female)
Number of Children: 3
Ages of Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.

I'm noticing that the person who had started the FE List did it kind of by default, but that they haven't been on here in about 2 months. I'd hate for people not to be able to sign up for FEs for this cruise. I'd be happy to take over the FE List (I've done them before), and set up mixology classes and meet and greets if people would like...

I was wondering what happened. This thread has been stagnant. It is very nice of you to take this on. I am happy to help out if you need it.

Let's get this cruise thread going again! We only have 7 months and 4 days people!

Based on what I have read on the Disney Blog it looks like our itinerary will be:

Day 1 - Embarkation on the Inagural Star Wars Day at Sea (We get to be the first ones!)
Day 2 - Day at Sea
Day 3 - Cozumel (NCAA Football Championship game night)
Day 4 - Grand Cayman
Day 5 - At Sea - Star Wars Day at Sea (fireworks and laser show)
Day 6 - At Sea - Pirate Night (no fireworks)
Day 7 - Castaway Cay

Keep your eyes open for more information as we get close to PIF dates. Platinum PIF is September 11th and new cruiser PIF is Octobeer 27th. We should see more details come out between these dates.

*****FE UPDATE*****

For those that have not signed up for the FE please copy, paste and fill in or send me a PM with the following
Please PM HookdonWDW or me if you see information missing from your profile, or if you have decided to opt out of this group.

Screen name, Cabin #
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Below is the current and updated FE list

FE Exchange:
  • You must exchange with each cabin listed. Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts or a cabin gift.
  • You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days the choose to gift.
  • You can participate in more than one group. Groups are capped at 10 cabins. Please PM if you would like to be in more than one group
  • Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE
  • This list will be closed 2 weeks after Paid In Full on 11/16/15.
  • After the main lists close a Late Comers/Pixie Dust list will be opened

Group One CLOSED
MommyTo5, Cabin 5020
Participants: 2 Adults - 1 Child: Adults: Angie - J.D Children:Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Mom 2 2 plus 3, Cabin 6106
Participants: 3 Adults - 2 Children: Adult Names: Danielle - Adam - Sue, Children Name - Gender - Age: Austin - Boy - 9 - Rhionna - Girl - 5
Allergies & Other Info: Alcohol
Celebrations:
Favorites:

alltvseries, Cabin 8065
Participants: 2 Adults
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Participants: 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

destinyrider73, Cabin 6098,
2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months,
Allergies & Other Information: No allergies
Celebrations:
Favorites: Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!

Iluvmickey1975, Cabin 2025
2 Adults, Leigh & Kristie
Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol -
Celebrations: Kristie’s 41st Birthday is on Jan 11th -
Favorites: My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!

Yooperroo, Cabin 6122
Participants: 3 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Nicole - Josh - Jan, Children Name - Gender - Age: Jack - Boy - 7 - Wendy - Girl - 6 Months
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Participants: 2 adults and 4 children - Adults, John and Heather; Children, girl Madison - 14, boy Teagan - 13, boy Tyson - 10, girl Arian - 4.
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Heather is running Disney 1/2 marathon the morning we sail. John, Heather, Madison and Teagan are running the 10K the day before!
Favorites:Madison likes volleyball and girly things, Teagan and Tyson are basketball and football fans, Arian loves the princesses.

Drew8030, Cabin ???
Participants:
Allergies and Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Abbrandes, Cabin Number: 10078
Participants: Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female) Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.
Allergies and Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Group Two
Open

cmwade77, Cabin GTY
Participants: 2 Adults: Chris - Eva
Allergies & Other Info: Coffee - Tea (Except Herbal) - Alcohol
Celebrations:
Favorites:

DisDiva, thank you for picking thus up. I had previously posted that I was simply out until after the May cruise and would get everyone added then, but while I learned a lot, I also learned just how much work it is coordinating all of it and appreciate you doing it instead.

Please PM me if you need any help, I will also adjust my signature tomorrow and PM with any details that I have so far.

Again thank you for your willingness to pick this responsibility up, I know it isn't easy.

Didn't mean to just take over, but I wanted to make sure that everyone did get a chance to participate. Glad to see that you are back. If you would forward the information to me, I would appreciate it. Thanks! BTW - I had DISDiva add you to the second group because I wasn't sure if you would be back - I know that the group will soon be full!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter