Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Jan 9 2016

We're not sure what excursions we will do, but definitely something with dolphins. I think there are more than one, maybe some of you have been on them. Would love to hear!

Hello :wave2:

Looking forward to sailing with you all. As of today, we have the Jan 2nd - 9th sailing and will be sailing this one as a b2b.

These will be sailings 12 and 13 for us.

Looking forward to this group.
:beach:

Dee

Hello :wave2:

Looking forward to sailing with you all. As of today, we have the Jan 2nd - 9th sailing and will be sailing this one as a b2b.

These will be sailings 12 and 13 for us.

Looking forward to this group.
:beach:

Dee

Woohoo I'm glad it's not just me in here!!

Hi guys, I was supposed to sail today but my mom suffered a bad fall and is in ICU. DCL kindly moved my cruise to one year later when they didn't have to, pending a letter. If I can get a hospital letter, I will be sailing with you guys. :) This would have been our 8th DCL cruise. I really needed a vacation this year but am grateful I have another one to look forward to. :flower2:

Hi guys, I was supposed to sail today but my mom suffered a bad fall and is in ICU. DCL kindly moved my cruise to one year later when they didn't have to, pending a letter. If I can get a hospital letter, I will be sailing with you guys. :) This would have been our 8th DCL cruise. I really needed a vacation this year but am grateful I have another one to look forward to. :flower2:

Oh dear! I hope your mom recovers quickly!

Hi All!

Just got off the Fantasy yesterday and we booked this cruise (#9) while on board! It will be me, DH & our new baby boy due 6/23! :thumbsup2

Just 362 days to go!!!

Hi All!

My DS (18) and I will be going on this cruise during his winter break. We did the Dream two years ago and can't wait to go again!

Hey y'all!
We have also booked this cruise and my husband and I will be renewing our vows onboard! This will be our second cruise but our first on disney. It will be me, my husband, dd 10, ds 11, my sister 14, and my mom.

Welcome dis wonders and dismom02!

Eight DCL cruises under my belt and I'm beginning to realize how much I may have taken them for granted! I do believe that the more organized you are before your trip, the more you can enjoy your trip. I plan on spending this year thinking about what I'm going to bring, and not bring, and on how I'm going to spend my time at each port.

JetBlue is supposed to go to 3 tier pricing this year. 2015- one price for no checked bags, one for one bag and one for 2 bags.

I may spend this year figuring out how to pack 3 carry on suitcases and buying laundry supplies when I get there. Lol

My mom and I are booked on this cruise. This will be my 8th cruise and my mom has been on over 20. However, this is our first Disney cruise! We're so excited! We just got back from a week in Disney. I'll be celebrating my birthday on the cruise too. Any advice or tips from the pros?

Hi! I am new to dis board. I've been looking at posts for a while but I'm new to posting. I found out about the FE ans we want to be a part of it. Do you know where we to go sign up for this cruise?

Hi all, I just signed up for this forum about 5 minutes ago. I stumbled upon it while looking for info about FE's. I had never heard of those either. :goodvibes Planning this cruise for myself, dh, ds 7, ds 5 and our friends that are also going. This will be my 2nd Disney cruise. Our first was on the Fantasy in 2012. What a great place to talk to others going on the same cruise.

... I stumbled upon it while looking for info about FE's. I had never heard of those either....

Hi!

If you find out info on FE group for our cruise, please let me know. This will be our first Disney cruise and our first time participating in FE.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

::MinnieMo Hi everyone. My husband and I have just booked this cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We are also interested in participating in an FE group. We did one on our last cruise and had a blast! Definitely want to do it again.

Our last cruise was the 7 night Eastern Caribbean. We can hardly wait to go explore the Western Caribbean this time. pirate:

Hello! This is my first posting (JUST joined!), and our first cruise! It will be myself, DH, my mom, DS (8 now, 9 by then), DD (just turned 5, will be almost 6 when we sail). I am so excited! The worst part (if there is such a thing when it comes to Disney!) is that I've decided to try to keep this trip a secret from the kids...it's already killing me and I still have almost a year to go! LOL I just finished entering the 40 $50 gift cards I got from Target tonight to make our deposit. :-) To parrot others, I am totally excited about doing the FE! My apologies about all of the exclamation points, if you can't tell I'm pretty excited. :-) Look forward to chatting with you all and learning tips and tricks from those who have gone before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter