Disney Fantasy June 6, 2015

Cruise Meet

• Total voters
So I just read a DIS thread about the "Pink Champagne Girls" and their champagne-drinking exploits. Do we have any Champagne Girls on this cruise? Cause I'd really love to become a card-carrying member!! Lol

Hello....I would like to be a part of this f/e program! Sounds fun:). We have two families...4 kids ...3 girls ages 9, 9, & 11 and 1 boy age 10. I will post our cabin numbers later. Please let me know any details to be a part of the program. Thanks!
Ginger20 - we want to join FE mom and daughter age 17, will give cabin later

Welcome new members! I have added a F/E Group to my roll call spreadsheet. If you would like to participate in the F/E Group let me know your cabin number if you know it so I can add it to the list. For those of you who are new, F/E is a fun thing to do on your cruise. You put a bag or specially made hanging banner with pouches on your 'fish' decoration outside your door. These stick out of the wall outside all the cabins and are perfect to hang things. Then during the week we drop off little gifts in the bags. You can do as much or as little as you wish. Some folks do little things daily, others just do one per trip. Gifts can be anything - Homemade items that either signify your hometown, state or country or the trip, Disney items, pirate items for the party, the ideas are endless. If you participate plan on having a suitcase just for this! It is a lot of fun and one of my kids (and mine) favorite part of sailing DCL. They love delivering the items and checking our F/E holder when we go to the cabin. I will create a spreadsheet with everyone's cabin that is participating and as much information as you all provide. We usually have a sign up cut off at least a month before sail date so you have time to put together the gifts. Let me know if you have any questions or want to join! You can PM me here.
Did we make the FE list? I posted a few weeks ago but can't PM

Did we make the FE list? I posted a few weeks ago but can't PM
I am confused. what is the "breaking into small or large groups" mean? We don't actually meet do we? I thought we just add fun gifts for folks on the list? Is there a "411" on FE?
Diana -mom
Katie - 17
cabin 10084

I have posted a couple of times and can't Seem to get any response and/or added to the group. Can anyone help or should I just give up ?

How do we get on the FE list?

...Would love to be a part of FE! ...

...We had talked with other on our last cruise about the gift exchange and wanted to see how we can become a part. ...

Ginger20 - we want to join FE ...

...We would like to join the roll call and F/E group....sounds like fun.

I have posted a couple of times and can't Seem to get any response and/or added to the group. Can anyone help or should I just give up ?

Since no FE organizer has posted in a month, someone else will need to offer to manage a FE here on the DIS.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, please feel free to start the FE right now in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

I am confused. what is the "breaking into small or large groups" mean? We don't actually meet do we? I thought we just add fun gifts for folks on the list? Is there a "411" on FE?
Diana -mom
Katie - 17
cabin 10084

Sorry, I just got back from Disney World and have been playing catch up! The meet is a different event. FEs are more like a secret Santa deal where you leave gifts outside people's cabin doors. The reason for breaking up in to groups vs. one large group is just logistics. Many people don't want to commit to delivering to 40 staterooms but 10 is not as big an ordeal. We have it set up that if you would like to deliver to more than one group you can so that you have in essence a larger group but people in those groups only have to commit to 10 cabins.

FE Update:
48 cabins - 74 adults, 48 children 0 to 11 and 28 ages 12 to 17 - however, I have 4 cabins with no information other than a DIS name so I will PM folks around cut off time if I still need info but those that don't respond with any details I will take off the list. If you do not have a cabin assignment or get an upgrade I will have information outside my stateroom where you can put cabin updates. My cabin is #5018. It is looking like enough for 5 groups so we really have added quite a few in the last month and only lost a couple! It is not too late to sign up. Cut off date is May 6th. If you are earning your ears the easiest way to sign up is to post your information in our FE thread - see link in my signature. If you don't hear back from me right away give me some time to respond. I try to do it quickly but it will not be my top priority until closer to the cut off date. I'm not planning on going out of town again before this trip but there may be weeks that are demanding at my paid job so this will go on the back burner during those times. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just wanted to make sure everyone knows it will be taken care of the best I can with the time and tools I am allowed to use here. Hope all are having a great day!

Sorry, I just got back from Disney World and have been playing catch up! The meet is a different event. FEs are more like a secret Santa deal where you leave gifts outside people's cabin doors. The reason for breaking up in to groups vs. one large group is just logistics. Many people don't want to commit to delivering to 40 staterooms but 10 is not as big an ordeal. We have it set up that if you would like to deliver to more than one group you can so that you have in essence a larger group but people in those groups only have to commit to 10 cabins.
Can you confirm peep22 is on the list? Thanks!! ;-)

Booked on this cruise along with 12 of my family members. Some of our group is interested in the FEs (2 rooms) and mixology class (6 of us). 1st time Disney cruise for 8 of our family members. Second Disney cruise for myself, husband and kids (11 and 9). Can't wait to meet everyone.

First of all, Don't be sorry for questions! That is why we all end up on here in the first place - to get answers. You are going to love going on the 'Mickey Boat'!

We have a cut off day for signing up for the F/E by May 6th, 2015 so that we can all have time to finish them and have the right amount. I am creating a spreadsheet with everyone's information and keeping the count updated on our first post in this thread. I will include all the information people have given me so hopefully it will be enough information to personalize gifts if you would like. Depending on the size of the F/E group we may decide to split the list. It started out pretty small but we are now up to 23 cabins so if the growth continues we may, as a group, decide to split it into two. (I will be updating that first post as soon as I finish updating my list) There may be folks that want a big group and others that do not so there may be folks in both split groups - we will just play that by ear as the cut off date approaches. Inevitably we will have someone who books the cruise or finds the DIS boards close to sailing date that wants to participate after the cut off. Usually what we do with those is tell them they can unofficially participate but that some folks may not be able to do something for them last minute. For that reason I usually do a few extra gifts that are not personalized, but don't feel like you have to do that - I'm just letting you know what I have seen in the past.

You can drop off your gifts whenever you want to during the cruise. Usually after the first day and before the last day because on those days not many F/Es are out due to luggage situations. You will see most of them delivered on sea days. We split ours up by deck and do them at different times as our schedule allows.

Hello!

In my previous posting, I forgot to mention my cabin#, please add me to the list. Going on the cruise is only me, dh and dd (5) and we are in cabin 7019, please add us to the list.

Thank you again!!
Jane

We just booked our cruise! So excited! This will be our 2nd time on Fantasy and we have been on the magic once. We have a (13) Daughter and a (12) son.

Welcome all! I will start a roll call here.

June 6 2015 Fantasy Cruise Roll Call Alphabetical by DIS name
2fuzzypugs *** self, hubby, DD (13) and her BFF also 13
aavarello *** self, my hubby and our 2 daughters (8 and 7 at time of sail). It's are FIRST cruise.
AbsyBabsy *** wo 15 year old bff's and their mom's! (also bff's!)
Amy Rabun *** celebrating my 16th birthday
attyaz9 *** me, DH, DD7 and DD5
BamaSharpes *** Me, My DH, DS (9yo) and DD (4yo).
Benbuck6 *** Ben, DW, DS 14, 2 other children - not booked yet
bk65cocoa *** Karen - group of 23 10 adults and 13 kids (kids range from 16 years to 10 months)
bode *** traveling with DD15. This will be our 7th cruise.
bransworld *** Brandon Palmer
BrownPartyof6 *** Myself, my husband, our 7 y/o twin girls, and my parents
cathyv *** DS David will be 12 and my DD Victoria will be 10
coastiewifern *** Christie, Connor-14 Ainslie-11 w/ friends A single dad with his son finishing 11th and daughter finishing 7th
CruisinMora86 *** Me-Jeff DW-Sheri DD-Emily (10) DS-Ethan (8)
CrusinLattas *** Renee, DH Alan, DD Anna (10), and DS AJ (9)
Cruzshipps *** Kevin and Julie plus DD Jewel (14)
DCL4us *** family of 4 with 2 teenage girls aged 17 and 18
dgreenshield *** DH - Larry, Dottie, Jordan (15)
discruiser *** Kim
DISNEYKIN ***
gene2geno *** Gene and Joan - celebrating 25th
Ginger20 *** Mom and KR 17
GoofyPrincess *** Amy, Steve, Zachary (14), Rachel (14) & Parents Gary and Julie
Hrmouisch *** Me, husband, son (6) and step-daughter (10). Also MIL/FIL, SIL, her boyfriend and their son (3) are going this year
indylaw99 *** Tricia, Kevin, Jillian 14, Cassie 12
Isa999 ***
jcole8595 ***
JCRoth ***
jdtill *** DH. DW, 3 children ages 8, 4, and 1
Jen Allen *** two families...4 kids ...3 girls ages 9, 9, & 11 and 1 boy age 10
justahappymommy ***
kirkaliciasmom *** Diana, DH, dd Sierra 14, dsd Emily, 7, and dss, Levi 8
Lizzards *** husband, me and our two kids 7 and 5
ljwillis *** DW, DH, DD 12 and DS 8
lsa999 *** Mom, dad, boys aged 8 & 11
mommyof3princesses *** Kristi, Jac, daughter Ainsley age 12, daughter Lauren age 9 and daughter Hayley Rose age 7
mysanchez *** Self, my grandson, Samuel (12) and grandnephew, Gregory (15)
Myth-USA *** Jeff Deakins, Jenn DW, Drew DS 14 and Zach DS10
peep22
rickandcindy23 *** Cindy and Rick (celebrating my retirement after 40 years on the Denver Fire Department)
rj3tremble *** Me- Jacque DH- Ron DD- Jacie (7) DS- Jonah (5)
ScottFamily2005 *** Paula, DH Greg, and DD Kate (8)
ssbn740 *** DH & DW
StitchIsOurHero *** DW, DH, and our then-six-year-old DS
SunshineSusie *** DW (me), DH, DS (9 years old ) & DD (3 years old)
supermomwannabe *** Laura + DH, DD (8), DS (5)
Triomom *** DW, DH, kids ages 14, 10, and 8
Sassy2Classy***Dawn DW, Tarun DH, Tejay DS 5
Saddy2ClassyMom***DW, Loretta, DH Donald, DS Bradley 11, DD Bethany 9

Members not on DIS from Fb group
Carolyn ***
Cathleen Verdon White
Darcy Deal Kosek
Erin ***
Jennifer Nordstrom Newton
Kim Leskovec Fernald
Laura VanDoren
Peggy Sandall-Bertrand
RayAnna Tell

Renee Latta (CrusinLattas) is organizing FE groups

Brandon Palmer organizing Mixology class

DIS meet - not yet organized

F/E Group - a spreadsheet with details will be provided to those involved after the cut off date of May 6th, 2015.
F/E Group June 6, 2015 Fantasy Cut off date May 6, 2015
Please sign up by May 6th, 2015. On May 7th I will divide into groups of about 10 cabins per group based on location. If you would like to be in more than one group please indicate in special notes.

Dis Name Admn Notes
2fuzzypugs
aavarello
AbsyBabsy Need Cabin # GTY
amanda16 2 groups
amanda16 cabin #2 2 groups
Amy Rabun
bransworld
BrownPartyof6
Carolyn ? Need Cabin #
Cathleen Verdon White
Charlie Carlisle
Crowsnest
CruisinMora86 Need Cabin #
CrusinLattas
Darcy Deal Kosek
DCL4us
dgreenshield 2 groups
discruiser
discruiser DH
Erin - not yet on DIS
Ginger20
GoofyPrincess
GoofyPrincess' Parents
indylaw99
Isa999
JCRoth Need Cabin # and details on participants
jdtill Need Cabin #
Jen Allen Need Cabin #
Jen Allen friends Need Cabin #
Jennifer Nordstrom Newton
justahappymommy cabin 1 Need Cabin # and details on participants

justahappymommy cabin 2 Need Cabin # and details on participants

justahappymommy cabin 3 Need Cabin # and details on participants

KSMomma
ljwillis
lsa999 Need Cabin #
mhconley
mommyof3princesses 2 groups
peep22
Peggy Sandall-Bertrand Need Cabin #
rickandcindy23
rj3tremble Need Cabin #
SunshineSusie 2 groups
supermomwannabe
supermomwannabe Brother
supermomwannabe SIL
travelin4
Wilfamof3

48 cabins - 74 adults, 48 children 0 to 11 and 28 ages 12 to 17

There are a few people who said they wanted to do the FE but have not provided any information including who is in the cabin or cabin numbers. I understand if you are GTY - I can label it as such, but if we don't have more details than just a DIS name I will need to remove those folks from the list at the cut off date because we can't deliver gifts without this information. If you are GTY up till day we leave or if you get an upgrade at the port, I will have a board outside my stateroom #5018 where we can post updated room assignments for the groups.

F/E groups will be around 10 cabins per group - some people will be in more than one group if they want a larger distribution - just let me know how many groups you would like to be included in. I will organize groups by cabins decks for faster delivery.

HI! I am new to this DIS board and would love to be added tot he FE list.
Sassy2Classy ***DD Tarun, DW Dawn, DS Tejay 5
Sassy2ClassyMom***DD Donald, DW Loretta, DS Bradley 11, DD Bethany 9
Excited for our first Disney Cruise!
----Hope I did this post right! I also posted on the FB group.

Hi my family and I will be on this cruise we would love to join the FE and of course the meet.
We are a total of five with two rooms. We have not been assigned any room numbers as of yet.

Saul - Dad
Jeraldine - Mom
Jordan (14)

Jamie - daughter to Saul/ Jeraldine and mom to
Jalen - 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter