Disney Fantasy June 6, 2015

Cruise Meet

• Total voters
We have been booked for a while but just now getting around to jumping on the board. This will be our 5th Disney cruise first on Fantasy. We've done 2 on the Dream, the inaugural cruise on the 're-imagined' Magic and Alaska on the Wonder last summer. Just DW and I and this will make us Gold for our next cruise we will book on board for Christmas with both kids, their spouses, granddaughter and maybe in-laws/out-laws. Looking forward to checking the Fantasy off the list.

Hello fellow Fantasy June 6th cruisers! This is our family's 1st Disney cruise and we want to take advantage of every fun thing we can! I am just learning about the fish extender program and want to be a part of it. How do I join a group and start planning? I have 2 daughters ages 9 & 11. And we are traveling with our best friends who have a son age 10 and daughter age 9.

Welcome all! I will start a roll call here.

June 6 2015 Fantasy Cruise Roll Call Alphabetical by DIS name
2fuzzypugs *** self, hubby, DD (13) and her BFF also 13
aavarello *** self, my hubby and our 2 daughters (8 and 7 at time of sail). It's are FIRST cruise.
attyaz9 *** me, DH, DD7 and DD5
BamaSharpes *** Me, My DH, DS (9yo) and DD (4yo).*
Benbuck6 *** Ben, DW, DS 14, 2 other children - not booked yet
bk65cocoa *** Karen - group of 23 10 adults and 13 kids (kids range from 16 years to 10 months)
bode *** traveling with DD15. This will be our 7th cruise.
BrownPartyof6 *** Myself, my husband, our 7 y/o twin girls, and my parents
cathyv *** DS David will be 12 and my DD Victoria will be 10
coastiewifern *** Christie, Connor-14 Ainslie-11 w/ friends A single dad with his son finishing 11th and daughter finishing 7th
CrusinLattas *** Renee, DH Alan, DD Anna (10), and DS AJ (9)
Cruzshipps *** Kevin and Julie plus DD Jewel (14)
DCL4us *** family of 4 with 2 teenage girls aged 17 and 18
dgreenshield *** DH - Larry, Dottie, Jordan (15)
DISNEYKIN ***
gene2geno *** Gene and Joan - celebrating 25th
GoofyPrincess *** Amy, Steve, Zachary (14), Rachel (14) & Parents Gary and Julie
Hrmouisch *** Me, husband, son (6) and step-daughter (10). Also MIL/FIL, SIL, her boyfriend and their son (3) are going this year
indylaw99 *** Tricia, Kevin, Jillian 14, Cassie 12
jcole8595 ***
JCRoth ***
jdtill *** DH. DW, 3 children ages 8, 4, and 1
justahappymommy ***
kirkaliciasmom *** Diana, DH, dd Sierra 14, dsd Emily, 7, and dss, Levi 8
Lizzards *** husband, me and our two kids 7 and 5
ljwillis *** DW, DH, DD 12 and DS 8
lsa999 *** Mom, dad, boys aged 8 & 11
mommyof3princesses *** Kristi, Jac, daughter Ainsley age 12, daughter Lauren age 9 and daughter Hayley Rose age 7
mysanchez *** Self, my grandson, Samuel (12) and grandnephew, Gregory (15)
Myth-USA *** Jeff Deakins, Jenn DW, Drew DS 14 and Zach DS10
rickandcindy23 *** Cindy and Rick (celebrating my retirement after 40 years on the Denver Fire Department)
ScottFamily2005 *** Paula, DH Greg, and DD Kate (8)
StitchIsOurHero *** DW, DH, and our then-six-year-old DS
SunshineSusie *** DW (me), DH, DS (9 years old ) & DD (3 years old)
supermomwannabe *** Laura + DH, DD (8), DS (5)
tnbeth1972 *** Brian, Beth (celebrating 12 year anniversary) Isabel -7 Olive- 6
tncplace *** Tara , DH - Chris and DD Alexis who is currently 8 but will be almost 10
Triomom *** DW, DH, kids ages 14, 10, and 8

Members not on DIS from F group
Ana *** Ana, DH Jerry Alvarenga DD Maryana (10) and DD Aryanna (4)
Carolyn
Erin
Kim F

F/E Group - a spreadsheet with details will be provided to those involved after the cut off date of May 6th, 2015.
Dis Name (25 cabins - 48 adults, 26 children, 13 teens)
F/E Group
Dis Name
2fuzzypugs
aavarello
Ana ?
BrownPartyof6
Carolyn ?
CrusinLattas
Dan F - Not on DIS
DCL4us
dgreenshield
Erin - not yet on DIS
GoofyPrincess
GoofyPrincess' Parents
JCRoth
jdtill
Kim F - Not of DIS
ljwillis
lsa999
mhconley
mommyof3princesses
rickandcindy23
SunshineSusie
supermomwannabe
supermomwannabe Brother
supermomwannabe SIL
tnbeth1972

Meet Organizer and Details
TBD
Welcome new members! I have added a F/E Group to my roll call spreadsheet. If you would like to participate in the F/E Group let me know your cabin number if you know it so I can add it to the list. For those of you who are new, F/E is a fun thing to do on your cruise. You put a bag or specially made hanging banner with pouches on your 'fish' decoration outside your door. These stick out of the wall outside all the cabins and are perfect to hang things. Then during the week we drop off little gifts in the bags. You can do as much or as little as you wish. Some folks do little things daily, others just do one per trip. Gifts can be anything - Homemade items that either signify your hometown, state or country or the trip, Disney items, pirate items for the party, the ideas are endless. If you participate plan on having a suitcase just for this! It is a lot of fun and one of my kids (and mine) favorite part of sailing DCL. They love delivering the items and checking our F/E holder when we go to the cabin. I will create a spreadsheet with everyone's cabin that is participating and as much information as you all provide. We usually have a sign up cut off at least a month before sail date so you have time to put together the gifts. Let me know if you have any questions or want to join! You can PM me here.

Hello....I would like to be a part of this f/e program! Sounds fun:). We have two families...4 kids ...3 girls ages 9, 9, & 11 and 1 boy age 10. I will post our cabin numbers later. Please let me know any details to be a part of the program. Thanks!

We would like to participate in the F/E. This is our kids first cruise and 2nd for me and my husband. We did our honeymoon on disney 10 years ago now celebrating our 10 yr anniversary on the cruise (June 9th)
Me- Jacque
DH- Ron
DD- Jacie (7)
DS- Jonah (5)

I would like to be a part of the FE's please - I don't have a cabin number yet - gty cabin - but four girls in our room - two 15 year old bff's and their mom's! (also bff's!)

Currently we have 26 cabins - 50 adults, 26 children, 15 teens, signed up for the F/E group. I would like to know your preferences on when we should consider breaking it into smaller groups. If you really want a large group you could participate in both groups but if you are doing something that would be overwhelming with a large group let us know.
Do we have an update? I see several more people posted recently saying they'd like to join the F/E group. Also wondering if we are going to split into smaller groups? Our family (four cabins-worth) is starting to look at gift ideas, but it would be nice to have a better idea of numbers, ages, etc.

Hi! Just found this thread and I will be on this cruise too! It will be my mom's and mine first Disney cruise! we will be celebrating my 16th birthday! I would also like to be part of the Fe's please!

Hello fellow Fantasy June 6th cruisers! This is our family's 1st Disney cruise and we want to take advantage of every fun thing we can! I am just learning about the fish extender program and want to be a part of it. How do I join a group and start planning? I have 2 daughters ages 9 & 11. And we are traveling with our best friends who have a son age 10 and daughter age 9.
Hi Jen, you can PM me the names of everyone and cabin numbers I can get you on the FE list.

Hi! Just found this thread and I will be on this cruise too! It will be my mom's and mine first Disney cruise! we will be celebrating my 16th birthday! I would also like to be part of the Fe's please!
Amy, let me know your cabin number and names of the people wanting to do FEs and I'll get you on the list! Welcome!

We would like to participate in the F/E. This is our kids first cruise and 2nd for me and my husband. We did our honeymoon on disney 10 years ago now celebrating our 10 yr anniversary on the cruise (June 9th)
Me- Jacque
DH- Ron
DD- Jacie (7)
DS- Jonah (5)
Added you to the list. All I need is your cabin # - you can PM me. Thanks!

Love the new look on the DIS! I just updated our roll call and FE list. We have decided on splitting the FE group up by around 10 cabins per group. If people want larger groups they will be in multiple groups. I will organize these by cabin location so delivery will be easier. We are up to 37 cabins with several wanting more than one group so we will have at least four groups, probably more as our sail date gets closer. Cut off to join FE group is May 6th, 2015. At that time I will be getting cabin information to everyone - I am hesitant to put an open spreadsheet up with everyone's cabin information unless everyone tells me that is OK. I plan on sending PMs with the information. I will also have the information with me on the cruise if for any reason your information gets misplaced in the process of travel. My cabin is 5018.

Brandon Palmer DIS name bransworld is putting together a Mixology Class for our group if anyone is interested let him know. (Thank you so much Brandon for doing this!!!)

We have still not coordinated our group meet. Let me know if anyone is up for coordinating that - if not I will schedule something for us. We had a poll going on our other area that had it pretty even between meeting on our 1st day on the ship and our 1st sea day. We still need to get this organized if anyone wants to take up that role. If not, I will do it and am happy to help, but if someone else wants to be involved I would welcome the help! We did cute name tags for our last cruise that went in our lanyards. I made business size cards (Vistaprint) that had the name tag on one side and ship directory on the other. It was nice being able to spot DIS folks around the ship. I can do this again if everyone is interested. It was pretty cheap and easy to do.

We would like to participate in the FE fun! We have 3 cabins. How to I message those to you CruisinLattas?

You can either send me a private message (you may not be able to do this since you are new to the DIS) or post your information on here for me to add to the list.

Hello! Our first Disney Cruise and our daughters first cruise. Would love to be a part of FE! Myself, my husband, and Abigail (7).
Thank you!!

Well this is our 5th Disney cruise and were executed to be on the fantasy. We had talked with other on our last cruise about the gift exchange and wanted to see how we can become a part. It me, Dad, Tyler -11 and Kaci--8.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter